• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Few BBS Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpChaos

Okay So I'm Gonna Share A Few Theories of Mine On Birth By Sleep. Like Them/Hate Them, Share Your Thoughts.

1. Xehonart's Identity- okay, so one really big mystery is who is xehonart ? A lot of people say that terra is xehonart, but i don't think that's the case. One reason I think this is because lingering sentiment, I think that he will indeed appear to be cannon, just like the scene in kh1fm did. But, I could be wrong, only time will tell. That leave us with two suspects. Vanitas and Master Xehonart. Now I am inclined to think that vanitas may be him, and that the scene in KH2 takes place only a year or so before KH1. Who knows, Vanitas is an Enigma. Or, that Maybe MX absorbs Kingdom Heart's Power in the scene from final mix, and makes him younger, but in exchange, takes his memory, leaving him to only remember his name. maybe when he becomes a nobody, those memories are released, thus revealing Xemnas's connection to TAV.

2. Ven and Sora- Now I have heard a lot of theories that maybe Ven's power/heart was transferred to Sora somehow, but I don't think this as the case, seeing how he was not originally intended to wield the keyblade. I believe that Ven's heart/esscence was somehow put into the Kingdom Key, and when Sora used the dark keyblade, he somehow released Ven's heart as well, and it's in Roxas, which could explain why he has a heart.

3. Ienzo's Young Appearance- Maybe the apprentices have their powers already and he's just making himself look younger to show off to ven.

4. Xemnas And TAV- Maybe TAV are somehow the key's to releasing the real kingdom heart's power, and that's why Xemnas, if he really is MX, wants to find Aqua. Maybe that is why the lingering sentiment (Terra) exists, to guard KH, seeing as how the scene you fight him in looks similar to the keyblade graveyard.

Anywho, Just a few of my theories. What do you think ? Discuss.

Beyer

First off, generally, good theory making =)

I think Lingering Sentiment is the manifestation of Terra's regret as he was consumed by the darkness. Due to the KH that MX summoned and maybe some other factor (I am not very clear on this), Terra became Xehanort.
Then again, your theory on KH affecting MX is very interesting and is probably my 2nd fav theory on the 'who is Xehanort' area.

Umm, about the Ven/Sora thing, are you saying Ven's heart ,or whatever, was in the KK, then when Sora used it, it went in him and then was released when he stabbed himself? This is a possibility, I believe that Ven's heart went through Sora somehow but really, I cannot be bothered doing any serious thinking. lol fail!
What I read is that you were trying to say that the KK and the dark Keyblade were the same when they aren't, the dark keyblade lacks a chain if I remember. If you meant what I wrote above, yeah, it is a possibility.

I agree with the Ienzo theory, the only other explanation I can think of is that BBS spans over some years, for example, something happens after you see the Ienzo from the scan and you have a ,most likely, short time skip but still long enough to give Ienzo a growth spurt. Even then, he was the last to become a nobody/heartless giving him slightly more time to grow into the Zexion size.
But that is all fairly farfetched, the illusion theory makes more sense

Hmm, your Xemnas and VAT theory, it intrigues me. I don't really have anything to say to that, maybe that is the real reason for LS's existence, maybe it wasn't Terra's regret like I think.

Very good theorizing though, I was just sharing my opinions.
Nice to see some good theories, no offense to some but I have read some really odd theories.

Attemisc

1. Xehonart's Identity- okay, so one really big mystery is who is xehonart ? A lot of people say that terra is xehonart, but i don't think that's the case. One reason I think this is because lingering sentiment, I think that he will indeed appear to be cannon, just like the scene in kh1fm did. But, I could be wrong, only time will tell. That leave us with two suspects. Vanitas and Master Xehonart. Now I am inclined to think that vanitas may be him, and that the scene in KH2 takes place only a year or so before KH1. Who knows, Vanitas is an Enigma. Or, that Maybe MX absorbs Kingdom Heart's Power in the scene from final mix, and makes him younger, but in exchange, takes his memory, leaving him to only remember his name. maybe when he becomes a nobody, those memories are released, thus revealing Xemnas's connection to TAV.

Eh... I personally like Terra being Xehanort after combining with MX. That way, after both Ansem SOD and Xemnas are destroyed, Terra's body and heart are able to reunite as the Lingering Sentiment while the pieces of MX re-combine to form our next final boss.

2. Ven and Sora- Now I have heard a lot of theories that maybe Ven's power/heart was transferred to Sora somehow, but I don't think this as the case, seeing how he was not originally intended to wield the keyblade. I believe that Ven's heart/esscence was somehow put into the Kingdom Key, and when Sora used the dark keyblade, he somehow released Ven's heart as well, and it's in Roxas, which could explain why he has a heart.

I actually agree with this. After 358/2 Days, we've seen that some part of someone who has passed on can remain in the form of a keyblade, supporting the "keychains/keyblades are made of memories" theory. So, we could possibly assume that Ven and Aqua gave their lives to shut the Door to Darkness and became the keyblades of the light and dark realms. This could also mean that the voice Sora hears in Kingdom Hearts during his Awakening and before the final boss isn't Mickey's but Ven's.
And you know what, I think I like your idea about the Heart Unlocker perhaps unlocking whatever remained of Ven from the Kingdom Key and resulting in Roxas's similar appearance. Good job.

Also draws the connection between Ven's keyblade and the Kingdom Key's slightly similar appearances.

3. Ienzo's Young Appearance- Maybe the apprentices have their powers already and he's just making himself look younger to show off to ven.

This is the first time I'll be saying this on these forums and I hope I won't lose my temper and say it again.
Birth By Sleep may begin 10 years before Kingdom Hearts, but that DOES NOT mean that Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo became Nobodies 10 years before Kingdom Hearts.

About how old would you say Zexion looks? Perhaps as old or a bit older than Riku in KH2?
Riku is 16 in KH2.
Ven is 14/15 in Birth By Sleep.
And how old would you say Ienzo looks? Perhaps 6 or 8?

Ansem the Wise said in Secret Ansem Report 1 that he found Xehanort YEARS before he wrote this report. Perhaps 10-8 years? Even 6 years?

Ienzo looks young because he IS young. There's no science or magic behind it.

4. Xemnas And TAV- Maybe TAV are somehow the key's to releasing the real kingdom heart's power, and that's why Xemnas, if he really is MX, wants to find Aqua. Maybe that is why the lingering sentiment (Terra) exists, to guard KH, seeing as how the scene you fight him in looks similar to the keyblade graveyard.

I really don't have an opinion on this. Until the LS battle shows up as a canon scene in another Kingdom Hearts game, I hold the belief that it happened outside the Kingdom Hearts time line and for all intensive purposes didn't happen at all. That kind of automatically makes me not believe this particular theory of yours.

But I still like your theory on Ven being connected to the Kingdom Key. But that might only be due to my believing that theory before reading this thread, haha.

I'm so vain. =)

jonXjon

Eh... I personally like Terra being Xehanort after combining with MX. That way, after both Ansem SOD and Xemnas are destroyed, Terra's body and heart are able to reunite as the Lingering Sentiment while the pieces of MX re-combine to form our next final boss.

I actually agree with this. After 358/2 Days, we've seen that some part of someone who has passed on can remain in the form of a keyblade, supporting the "keychains/keyblades are made of memories" theory. So, we could possibly assume that Ven and Aqua gave their lives to shut the Door to Darkness and became the keyblades of the light and dark realms. This could also mean that the voice Sora hears in Kingdom Hearts during his Awakening and before the final boss isn't Mickey's but Ven's.
And you know what, I think I like your idea about the Heart Unlocker perhaps unlocking whatever remained of Ven from the Kingdom Key and resulting in Roxas's similar appearance. Good job.

Also draws the connection between Ven's keyblade and the Kingdom Key's slightly similar appearances.

This is the first time I'll be saying this on these forums and I hope I won't lose my temper and say it again.
Birth By Sleep may begin 10 years before Kingdom Hearts, but that DOES NOT mean that Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo became Nobodies 10 years before Kingdom Hearts.

About how old would you say Zexion looks? Perhaps as old or a bit older than Riku in KH2?
Riku is 16 in KH2.
Ven is 14/15 in Birth By Sleep.
And how old would you say Ienzo looks? Perhaps 6 or 8?

Ansem the Wise said in Secret Ansem Report 1 that he found Xehanort YEARS before he wrote this report. Perhaps 10-8 years? Even 6 years?

I really don't have an opinion on this. Until the LS battle shows up as a canon scene in another Kingdom Hearts game, I hold the belief that it happened outside the Kingdom Hearts time line and for all intensive purposes didn't happen at all. That kind of automatically makes me not believe this particular theory of yours.

But I still like your theory on Ven being connected to the Kingdom Key. But that might only be due to my believing that theory before reading this thread, haha.

I'm so vain. =)
someone has already theorized that Ven's heart is in the Kingdom Key so don't give him credit

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Your theories are actually pretty good. Some of them I have heard before, some of these are new to me. The only theory that was bad was number three. Like Attemisc said, Ienzo looks young because he IS young. There's no science or magic behind it. But still, you had some pretty good theories as a whole.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think all of the theories are good and i like the idea of Ienzo's powers

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Okay So I'm Gonna Share A Few Theories of Mine On Birth By Sleep. Like Them/Hate Them, Share Your Thoughts.

1. Xehonart's Identity- okay, so one really big mystery is who is xehonart ? A lot of people say that terra is xehonart, but i don't think that's the case. One reason I think this is because lingering sentiment, I think that he will indeed appear to be cannon, just like the scene in kh1fm did.
Even if it is canon, Nomura said it wasn't going to matter, Terra or not.
Or, that Maybe MX absorbs Kingdom Heart's Power in the scene from final mix, and makes him younger, but in exchange, takes his memory, leaving him to only remember his name. maybe when he becomes a nobody, those memories are released, thus revealing Xemnas's connection to TAV.
If this is true, then Xemnas would be able to wield a Keyblade, wouldn't he?
Yes, Xemnas isn't as clueless about his past as we thought he is, but I doubt he remembers having a Keyblade. :x

Unless, according to you, turning into a Heartless/Nobody only releases some memories.
Heart Unlocker releases Sora's heart, yet you're saying Ven's heart is in KK?
So turning into a Heartless - releases Ven's heart/essence from KK?
I guess Ven's connection to KK would make sense, and he would be also connected to Riku, too. Since he was originally supposed to weild it.
Attemisc said:
Who's to say there's not?
I don't see why Ienzo could not be using illusion or some of magic to make himself look younger. It could work the other way around too, making himself look older in the future.

Overall, the theories are good, I guess. Can't really say anything else, the only one I really doubt is #4.

Prince Akio

Lingering Sentiment was never confirmed to be Terra. Terra could still be connected with the present-day Xehanort still. I don't think Vanitas ends up being Xehanort either. I still have a solid belief that Terra is present day Xehanort because of the similarities between them. For starters, he does has an odd resemblance to Xehanort, except of his brown hair instead of white. My theory is that MX kept willing Terra to use the darkness in his heart to consume him so he could have a younger vessel. It happened in KH1 when "Ansem" took control of Riku's body and used him as his own vessel. Now, If this did happen then Terra might have also taken on some features of MX like his white hair and so forth. Also, there could have been something that went wrong with this process leaving the now-formed Xehanort without any memories, which also explains how he just "appeared" right after a keyblade war. This would lead to the current KH timeline.

I never thought of this before - wow! I definitely agree with this.

I don't think so. The apprentices still haven't transformed into Nobodies. I just think Ienzo went through a growth spurt. Or, that we've all been deceived and that his "adult" form as a Nobody is just an illusion; he makes illusions so why not?

I'm not sure what to say on this...
Again, Lingering Sentiment was not confirmed to be Terra and also, at this point, it's still just an extra boss. Unless actual proof comes out that he's important to the plot - he's just another boss.

Eternal_Sleep

I'm not sure what to say on this...
Again, Lingering Sentiment was not confirmed to be Terra and also, at this point, it's still just an extra boss. Unless actual proof comes out that he's important to the plot - he's just another boss.

hmm, i would agree with you, but the Xemnas battle in KHfm did happen, even though it was also optional. i can't(and wont) argue that that LS is terra, however i have to agree with the person who said that he is a manifestation of terra's guilt. or at least something similar. memories and feelings can have strange and unexpected side effects in kingdom hearts (think beast traveling to hollow bastion) so who's to say something unexpected didn't happen in this case. nomura only confirmed that it didn't matter whether LS is terra(i take this to mean we wont see him again) but that doesn't make it any less canon.

if someone thought of this first i apologize.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Have you ever considered that the Apprentices didn't become Nobodies until a few years later. I say Ienzo is about 10. In 6 years at 16, you could easily say that's Zexion's age.

I think it was only about a year after BbS untill they became nobodies.

WarpChaos

It's never confirmed that the apprentices dont get thier powers until they become nobodies. Heck, for all we know, they could have been the result of another creepy experiment.

and to me i think terra being Xemnas is to obvious. not to mention, if he is the LS, then he hates Xehonart.

Lenexa

I like your LS ideas. Maybe he is like a guard.
But i don't get why people have to justify Ienzo's short stature. He's a kid. The story takes place 10 yrs before kh1. Its okay for him to be a kid in bbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back