• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [a fanfic idea in need of opinions]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
OK, I know my first fanfic, "A Demyx Story" has been doing well, and has a lot of fans. But, I have an idea for a fanfic that is set in the KH universe, but doesn't really involve anu of the main characters too much. I want to now if you like the idea, so here's the pitch. XD

It starts off in Twilight Town, six years after the end of Kingdom Hearts II, in Twilight Town. It stars an (as of yet) unnamed protagonist, who has awkening powers that are being sought by a small group of mysterious enemies, and heroes alike. Unlike my other fanfictions, this will be much more dark and action-packed. It'll have a handful of Final Fantasy and one or two Disney characters, as well as some surprise guests.

I'll also be doing character and weapon art for the series.

Some original characters in the fic:
[size=-2]??? - My unnamed hero. A 15 year old boy who lives an happy, uneventlful life in Twilight Town. He has wild, light blonde hair, and bright eyes which shimmer orange as he looks into the town's perpetually setting sun.
Leandro - An enemy. A powerful, feminine, raven-haired young man who speaks in an eerily monotonous voice.
Jean - An enemy. A thin, young, loudmouthed homosexual with a love of fighting, and the skill to match.
Roxanne - The only female among the enemies. a woman with brown hair and friendly blue eyes. She seems to shows a fondness for ???, but is no less of a threat.
Kaze - One of the enemies. He has squinty eyes, and his hair is wrapped in several bandanas. His temper is easily set off.[/size]

*Please me me know what you think!!*

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
hmm . . .sounds iight but it kinda sounds just a tinny bit like roxas's story
and i've been hearing the name "kaze" (or a name similar to that) in a bunch of other fan fics. is there something special about this name???

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, it sounds a little like Roxas' story, but trust me, it'll be completely in a different direction, much more fast-paced and dark.

And "kaze" just means wind, i have no idea why so many people use it.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
oooo sounds good!!!
didn't know "kaze" means wind, but i might understand y so many people use it since i think sora, kairi, and riku all mean some type of element in japanese, but all i know is that kairi is derived from hikari (sp?) which means "light" in jap

Gamergirl

Silver Member
bond of flames said:
yea, ur story sounds kool.i think u should write a fan fic about what riku went thourgh.like after kh1 or during kh2 or sumthing.

hey if u don't mind . .could i use ur idea?

Justice will prevail.
It sounds cool.... make the story revolve around the ???
Put Xaro Lionheart in the story. This could be good. I read your last fic....whoo.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Yay Cloudy! I lurve it! I think it's an awesome concept.

I like how a 'band of heroes' is looking for him too. It already shows he will be a strong character.

dejah

:|
loves it hun~ xD

i love a demyx story,

but will this be a little more serious? a little drama and romance?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
bond of flames said:
yea, ur story sounds kool.i think u should write a fan fic about what riku went thourgh.like after kh1 or during kh2 or sumthing.
No thanks, i'm not a huge Riku fan, although i'm sure he'll have to make an appearance or two.
sora212 said:
It sounds cool.... make the story revolve around the ???
Put Xaro Lionheart in the story. This could be good. I read your last fic....whoo.
Well, yeah, it's ???'s story. And who the f*ck is Xaro Lionheart...i coldn't have him appear anyway, for certain story reasons...
Freya said:
I like how a 'band of heroes' is looking for him too. It already shows he will be a strong character.
"Band of Heroes"....aka FF characters. X___X oops spoiler!

I'm glad it got some response, if i get a few more "Do it!" comments, i'll start on it next week, when "A Demyx Story" and the artwork are all done.

And if anybody has any name suggestions for "???" please let me know.

Last edited:

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
how's

Zephyr cuz since u like wind

this is a name i came up with a while ago for a comic character i made zephyr was the main char. you're welcome to use it i personally think its a cool name.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Cloudy_Card said:
And if anybody has any name suggestions for "???" please let me know.

hmm . . .i'd say use some name from the final fantasy universe or use a japanese name . . .its ur choice though

but go ahead and start ur story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back