• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Fairy Tale Like No Other

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluwingangel

((This is an origional story made by me. I just wanted to share my story to see if anyone likes it.))

If you are into stories of heroes, princesses, and evil dragons, turn back, because this is no ordinary fairytale.

Tales have been told over many centuries of virtuous heroes who use their wit and cunning to overcome parlous obstacles to defeat the dangerous threat of the forces of evil. No matter how young or how old the hero is, they are all the same, pure of heart. Luckily this story isn’t about a hero whose heart is pure and strength is immense. This story is about three very bad little children who suddenly find themselves trapped in a world beyond their imagining.

Chapter 1: The Valliares

Tiny crystals of ice illuminated by the delightful reflections of the moon dwindle from the night sky onto the eventful city bellow. Far beyond the city was a luxurious ivory mansion covered in the reds and greens of Christmas ornaments and the twinkling of tiny beaded lights. The year was 1889 and it was going to be the best Christmas celebration this planet has ever seen. The streets where blanketed with the finest snow anyone has ever felt and seen. The air was crisp with the sent of holly and gingerbread baked by the world renowned chef Christopher Leonardo. The feast could only be prepared by the most skilled chef this world could offer. Since this party was not an ordinary Christmas party, this was a party hosted by the wealthiest family in the entire world, the Valliares.

Compared to the mansion’s grandeur and exquisite quality, the Valliare family is small. Mr. and Mrs. Valliare have been together for eighteen years but unfortunately, are beginning to drift apart as both of them are awfully busy with work. Mr. Valliare hopes with preparing the Christmas celebration, he and his family can finally have some quality time together. Mrs. Valliare hopes the same as her husband, but work beckons her to take her time away from her family. Since Mr. and Mrs. Valliare are always working, Annie, the Nanny, always looks out for the Valliare children. Annie is always on the verge of quitting since the children always seem to make her nightmares come to life. But Annie always seems to stay at the mansion, maybe it’s because of its splendor, or maybe it’s because the eldest sister, Monique blackmails her. Andrew is the oldest, Monique is the middle child, and Cameron, or Camry is the youngest. Andrew is seventeen and debonair, with his alluring physique, but despite his good looks, he is a fierce bully who uses his strength to get what he wants. Monique is fifteen and in short, is a gambling, manipulative, intelligent sneak. But compared to her horrible personality, she is a graceful creature with an alluring feminine quality. She gets well along with her siblings since they all work as a team. Camry is eight and the little princess and uses cunning manipulation skills far beyond what Monique could master. Her looks are the epitome of sweetness and cuteness. With the Valliare children’s manipulative and controlling nature, it could make the sanest nanny lose her nut.

With the party starting in a few hours the children await with their nanny in the drawing room with their finest clothes anyone could ever buy. Camry was jumping up and down the couch with her Christmas red dress and ebony laced shoes. Andrew was sitting coolly near the fireplace with his sleek jet black outfit and styled hair. Monique was dress in a silvery gown with a gorgeous pair of glass slippers. She was sitting easily next to the bookcase reading a Marques de Sade book her uncle gave her for her birthday.

“How long until the party starts?” asks Camry jumping impatiently
“Just a few more hours darling,” Annie reassured “you’ll see-
“I can’t wait that long, I want it to start now!” Camry pouted
“But dear you-
“But nothing! You know I don’t have a lot of patience! And I am not going to waste a perfect dress!”
"Dear, you are not going to waste it-
"I have asked for a Christmas red dress, but you know what those stupid people at the boutique gave me? A RUBY red dress! I could almost die! Father had to return the ruby dress to get me the one I'm wearing now. I'm still angry about the boutique. Good thing I threatned the manager that if he made just one more mistake, he would get his!"

Camry continued to jump up and down the couch, giving Annie a splitting headake.

“Darling, please stop jumping.”
“No! I jump because I want to and if you have anything to say about it…”

Annie kept quiet for the rest of the time and Camry continue to jump around the couches and seats that were in the immense room. The drawing room was like no other in town, with its divine curtains, walls ceilings, light fixtures, and accessories, this room looks like it came out of a mastermind’s imagination.

“Oh bother, I can’t wait another minute!” Camry exclaimed

As she rushed out of the room she accidentally bumped into a welcomed guest.

“Well hello, princess!” the guest bellowed
“Uncle Simon!”

The other children hurried to great their honored guest with open arms and appreciative hellos. With Uncle Simon the children began to fell more relaxed and Annie could finally take that nap she wanted to take for hours. As the children and Uncle Simon began to unwind they talked about many things that have been going around. Simon was tall and slender man, about forty- five years of age with strands of gray hair about his slicked black hair. Despite his tall stature he was poise and had an adequate manner. The children felt close to him because he could relate to them. Whatever they talked about, he would always listen and talk along. But he is also a bad character since he encourages the children’s misbehavior. He encourages Monique’s avid gambling most of all. He calls her gambling habit a gift, because she has never lost a single bet. Despite him being a bad influence to the children, he gives off the appearance of a good concerning uncle.

“It has been a while since we talked hasn’t it?” Simon pointed out
“Yes it has. We’ve missed you so much Uncle.” Said Monique
“So did I my dear, well it seems to me that I have forgotten something.”
“What is it?” Andrew asked intrigued
“Your presents, I seemed to have misplaced them.”
“What!?! The children exclaimed
“Just joking," he laughed "what would Christmas be without presents, hmm?”
“A total bore.” Said Camry slumping in her chair
“Well now! From the looks of it I think it is time for us to go to the dinning room to have Christmas Eve dinner!” Simon said rubbing his hands contentedly

The children rushed towards the door squishing each other in the process.

“You’re in the way Monique!” Andrew exclaimed
“Well get you’re backside out of the way!”
“That’s not my backside that’s Camry’s head!”
“GET OFF MY HEAD!”
“Children please,” Simon said soothingly “One at a time, it would be much better.”

The children composed themselves and out the door they went to beginning the Christmas feast, unfortunately they left Annie fast asleep on the couch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back