• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Fairy Tail RP Idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay I was thinking this one through but I'm not sure if anyone would be intrested in this yet. Which is why I put up this to see if anyone would be willingly to try this out. For those of you who do not know Fairy Tail or who have heard of it I will explain.

Fairy Tail is a manga that revolves around wizards. Yes, wizards. And no it's nothing like Harry Potter or Wizards of Waverly Place where we use wands and chant out spells. These wizards just case out magic from their own being depending on what magic skill they know. Like one wizard knows how to use ice magic, or another wizard knows how to summon magical tools to his/her aid. Something on the lines of that. And every wizard has their own unique skill of magic. But higher ranked wizards can be able to learn other forms of magic later on prehaps.

I have read a couple of the manga's and watched a bit of the anime. The whole story is based on wizards who either use their magic for evil or use it for good and help people. Those who help people out have all join in a community of wizards in a place they call a guild. These guilds are places where high ranked wizards apply themselves to accept jobs to help out people with problems and gain an amount of pay doing these jobs and a bit of adventure out of it. The higher the pay, the more difficult the job is for them. And the job requests could be anything, like slay monsters, solve a riddle to magic potion, or something lame like a delivery service. Basically anything like that. But jobs that have high payments that reach to 1 million jewels (that's the currency for this place) are considered S Rank jobs that can only be given to S Class wizards from the guild that is given to them.

But every wizard out there joins up only one guild and joining a guild is hard unless you know someone from the guild to give you a good word into it. And there are many guilds to choose from which I will create if I get notice for an RP such as this.

But every guild is watched over by the Magic Council which is an even higher ranking of wizards that keep order from all the guilds and other magical orders in the kingdom of Fiore (region where most guilds and wizards are at). Any mishaps that happen in a guild will get notice and punish by the council. And eventually that guild will be taken down.

Of course even though the guild is down the wizards of the guild will start to change and keep doing their old dark reutine's that got their guild taken down in the first place. These people would be classified of being in a dark guild where they pay no attention to the rules, laws, and orders by the council or government.

And that's all I can tell you about what this manga is about. And yes this will be a canon based RP seeing as I'm protraying this off an exisiting anime and manga.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay thanks for your support but I'm gonna need a little more to see if this is an actual good idea. But I'll start this out like around holiday break wait for all the final school work to be done with.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Xeon I might join it depending on the plot man. But I know u ganna make it banging so u can kinda count me in

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well I explained that there are dark guilds in this series so I think I can form a plot with that. Like create a couple of enemy guilds and wizards who are planning to do something...evil..........Yeah this is gonna take a while to form out. You can see why I'm not gonna go through with this until winter break.

*grabs out a pad of paper and pencil and starts to form idea's for an RP like this*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back