• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Drive Form Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
for those who have played, i read that there is a glitch about the drive forms. heres how. i read a article which said there was a glitch during an all "objective based" fights. my guess to objective base is a mandatory fight such as a boss fight or the part where u have to survive at mulan's world. now, the glitch is if u finish off the battle in drive form"valor for example" during the next cutscene or story part that follows, u will be in ur drive form colors "in this case red for valor". is this tru or is this a rumor?

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
i said this in the main kh2 forum... it is not a glitch... it is there to keep the game in real time... sort of like how Sora holds the keyblade that he is currently using in all the cutscenes. So to keep the game realistic... if Sora ended the fight in a drive form... he stays in those clothes during the cutscene...

would your rather have all of the cutsenes with Sora in his original clothes and holding only the kingdom key?
i wouldnt because i would think it was lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back