• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Drive Form Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
for those who have played, i read that there is a glitch about the drive forms. heres how. i read a article which said there was a glitch during an all "objective based" fights. my guess to objective base is a mandatory fight such as a boss fight or the part where u have to survive at mulan's world. now, the glitch is if u finish off the battle in drive form"valor for example" during the next cutscene or story part that follows, u will be in ur drive form colors "in this case red for valor". is this tru or is this a rumor?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yes, i have seen pictures of that (what you were talking about).
if it were a glitch, S-E would've fixed it before they released the game. why would they use up years and years to make a game? sure there are other reasons, but it is highly unlikely that it is a glitch.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
First of all, he was asking a question, so don't call him a moron. Second of all, i didn't know about that. Thanks for the info yoyoj06!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
thats not a glitch moron. Its done that way on purpose.
Didn't need to call her a moron!..she was just asking a question she didn't know about!

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
its not a glitch... its there because then it keeps the story in real time... instead of having all the cutsenes with Sora in his normal clothes, and the kingdom blade, the cutscenes show that he ended the fight in a drive and with the keyblade that he is using... its there on purpose

R0XAS

why is he a moron? that was a good question.

and to tell you, i don't know, i've never heard of that "glitch"

but knowing SE, it was probably done on purpose. don't you remember in KH1 when you battled with a certain keyblade, and that keyblade was in the next cutscene?

Last edited:

CidHighwind

k the dude/dudette gets it saying moron was a horrible thing that should be shunned by all mankind

but what i want to know is does it do that with all forms?

and no i havent seen that because i havent seen any gameplay vids (besides the trailors)

KratosAurion

Well, I actually have a small glitch that I think is one. A coupe times, once when I was fighting Boggey, I switched to brave form...But all the sudden I turned into Dark Form (when you turn into a heartless). I havent even gotten that form yet. Can someone explain this to me?

maerick2348

i havent had the game but ive been reading it its when u use those forms too much like abusing it or something

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I was just thinking. What if Donald or Goofy are in the clip following a boss, and Sora was in one of the Drive forms. In the movie, he'll still be in the drive form, but will it show Donald or Goofy?

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
thats not a glitch moron. Its done that way on purpose.
dont call her a moron she didnt know she was just asking a simple question and nomura said that the game was going to be played in real time so they of course he would still be in his drive colours like in KH1 when u switched keyblades they would have that certain keyblade during cutscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back