• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A dream unlike any other.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shasta

Awards
So then, just as the title implies..I had a rather trippy dream that was most likely caused by my Trophy run of the Final Mix portion of Kingdom Hearts 1.5, I had to post it rather immediately because I just felt like it was worth me describing.

The dream starts off in Radiant Garden from Birth by Sleep. There was talk about the "Children of the Light" fairytale, and that's when it began showing Kairi and her grandmother walking around before the city was under a heartless invasion of some sort..why exactly this is I don't know. A voice had then said to make sure Kairi stayed safe and that she is always safe when she is around her grandmother.

Kairi had just begun to run off away from her, and for whatever reason she could run past the heartless and they would be destroyed almost instantly. She was running in a fixed direction of sorts and followed a tunnel-like path that lead downward in spirals. Her grandma was behind her at all times and seemed to almost be telepathically guiding her to safety. There were four levels of the tunnel and the final level was dark and had a door. Kairi opened the door and there was a sort of Dive into the Heart sequence (which took someplace in the past so to speak, but was a very timeless place) it was all darkness with Kairi standing by a old, dying man's bedside. (If I had to describe him, he almost looked like Ansem the Wise with a gray beard).

This old man told Kairi that she was to be his guiding light, and that he wishes he could atone for his past mistakes. He tells her that he had succeeded in seeing his future and living it, but at the cost of exchanging his original life and will with that of someone else. He starts talking about a boy named Xehanort and how his actions were originally his own in a past life. He states that he will be reborn and his heart will be altered to accommodate the will of Kingdom Hearts, but that Kairi must always to be the light that guides him in his new life. He then takes on a different physical form showing Sora, but then reverts back and the old man dies.

The dream sequence still goes on, and a red haired man in his 20s shows up out of nowhere and is really there for no reason actually.

Kairi wakes up in the present and it's shown that what was behind that door was an underground area much like the one in Hollow Bastion (much like the Cavern). Kairi tells her Grandma about what happens and she sort of just smiles, and then they walk out and leave, but I as the person watching is kinda trapped there. Then I wake up.

I woke up in a cold sweat after all of that, I don't know why xD but I just had to tell you all about that crazy dream. I'm not sure if there's much to discuss about it since it's a dream and such, but if there's anything anyone has to say regarding it, I'd love to hear it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That....would make a rather interesting fanfiction and no that's not sarcasm I'm being serious. o_0

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I agree with Gram. The description is really vivid, even when you present it in such a 'flat' format (this happened, then this happened, then this happened...). It could make a really interesting one-shot or opening to a larger story.

Kirkio

Banned
You wrote that? That right there is truly a master piece! You have talent keep it up! And congrats on getting all the trophies I'm still working in mine XD

Shasta

Awards
That....would make a rather interesting fanfiction and no that's not sarcasm I'm being serious. o_0
If someone ever uses my dream as a sort of inspiration to write one, I wouldn't really mind reading it.

I agree with Gram. The description is really vivid, even when you present it in such a 'flat' format (this happened, then this happened, then this happened...). It could make a really interesting one-shot or opening to a larger story.
My string of dreams last night felt entirely real to me, and this one was no different. I'm really surprised at how I remembered most, if not all the details of this particular dream though.

Looking back on it, this would actually be a really odd plot twist from what's already established in the series.

You wrote that? That right there is truly a master piece! You have talent keep it up! And congrats on getting all the trophies I'm still working in mine XD
I definitely wouldn't call this a masterpiece..doesn't really feel like writing to me, as I was extremely blunt about the things I witnessed in the dream. Thank you, though.

I've gotten 87% of the trophies completed, working on synthesis items and Gummi missions now...it's hell.

Kirkio

Banned
I definitely wouldn't call this a masterpiece..doesn't really feel like writing to me, as I was extremely blunt about the things I witnessed in the dream. Thank you, though.

I've gotten 87% of the trophies completed, working on synthesis items and Gummi missions now...it's hell.

Yeah I don't think I'll ever 100% KH Final Mix or maybe I will I don't know I have to many good games going on in my life right now I just don't have the time for it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Your dream deserves to be in comic form! ...And your dream...has inspired me to do so! If that's okay that is.

I'm jealous. I don't get awesome, vivid dreams (though I did have a Naruto one a while back where Sakura's telling off Sasuke that it's his own damn fault he has a crappy life.)

Last edited:

Shasta

Awards
Your dream deserves to be in comic form! ...And your dream...has inspired me to do so! If that's okay that is.

I'm jealous. I don't get awesome, vivid dreams (though I did have a Naruto one a while back where Sakura's telling off Sasuke that it's his own damn fault he has a crappy life.)

Be my guest, I don't mind at all..so long as I get to read it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Be my guest, I don't mind at all..so long as I get to read it.
Yay! An' don't worry, I'll be posting it in the Traditional Media section when I'm done. It will be a while even though I'm super motivated to do this and I may ask questions if I have any.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Very interesting! I enjoyed it! Sounds like an epic Kairi background story. We still know very little about the KH heroes background, besides where they stay and their age. It makes me wonder if they will ever show how Kairi got to Destiny Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back