• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

... A Double Nobody...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

think about it, if someone lost thier heart, like sora, and had a nobody, but then still got thier heart back so became themself again. but after they got back their heart, they would lose it again, u think another nobody would be born? would it be the same nobody as the first one? or would it completely different? would it be weaker because its second, or would it be better and stronger? how rare would that be in kh universe?

just a crazy idea that popped into my head a while ago, what u all think?

Joy

Bronze Member
I never thought of that....I don't think it's possible though. Because the person's "body" would have already been gone. But in Sora's case I think it would be possible.

getblazedordie

i think that the nobody would be an entirely differne person, and i think it would be stronger, i dunno why, maybe cause second time the person drew out their whole strength. hey mayb thats what the "lost two.." meant, like the lost 2 nobodies

just another crazy thought of mine

agentscamp5

well, Sora didnt have a body til he fused with roxas so i dont think anything would happen cause he doesnt have a body and if it happened after roxas was fused with him then he would become a seperate entity again

samurai sora

okay but sora would have to lose his heart for a short amount of time again and get it back but thats only if he can get it back

rikupwns

umm i dont think so remember axel was trying to get sora to turn back into a heartless to recreate roxas so i dont think it would

White_Feather

what i dont get is that when he turned into a heartless there were two beings created

Shadow heartless(heart)
Roxas(body and soul)
but when Kairi came to him he became

Sora(heart body and soul)
Roxas(body and soul)
wouldnt he have to fuse the shadow and roxas together to even have a body or else he would end up being a heart seeing that his body and soul is Roxas

krazyaznsyco

besides, sora sort of does have two nobodies. roxas and namine was formed from his body, so without sora's body, namine wouldnt have been born in the first place, so namine is half sora and half kairi.

wow, isnt it weird? namine has the heart of a girl, but the body of a boy.
hahahaha!!!!! how odd is that?!!! hey, who knows, maybe marluxia has the heart of a girl and a body of boy too. that sure would explain a lot.

whats weird about all this? if namine is kairi's nobody, than why did she go back to her? kairi had no darkness in her heart to begin with so everything's already complete with kairi. so shouldnt namine fuse with sora cause she does have....his body. yeah...eerie.

ooh, lets all think about that.

Last edited:

ffkh

krazyaznsyco said:
besides, sora sort of does have two nobodies. roxas and namine was formed from his body, so without sora's body, namine wouldnt have been born in the first place, so namine is half sora and half kairi.

hahahaha!!!!! how odd is that?!!! hey, who knows, maybe marluxia has the heart of a girl and a body of boy too. that sure would explain a lot.

whats weird about all this? if namine is kairi's nobody, than why did she go back to her? kairi had no darkness in her heart to begin with so everything's already complete with kairi. so shouldnt namine fuse with sora cause she does have....his body. yeah...eerie.

how is namine from sora????
namine is from kairi when she lost her heart in kh1 but some how managed not to turn into a heartless.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
krazyaznsyco said:

Namine is Kairi's nobody she ain't got nothing to do with Sora.

Genin~Kizashi

ffkh said:
how is namine from sora????
kairi when she lost her heart in kh1 but some how managed not to turn into a heartless.
kairi didn't turn into a heartless because a heartless is a heart that has been overwhelmed by it's own darkness. kairi had no darkness in her heart, therefore there was no darkness to overwhelm the heart.

Before you ask, no, Riku giving into the darkness is not the same as becoming a heartless. A person consists of 3 spiritual parts: Body, Soul, Heart. When the body is taken away, the soul and heart die. When the soul is taken away, the body and heart die. When the heart is taken away, the heart is overwhelmed by it's own darkness, and becomes a heartless. The body and soul go off somewhere and become a nobody. Riku's heart was never separated from it's body or soul. That's why Riku giving into darkness isn't the same thing as becoming a heartless.

I know nobody asked that, but I'm 100% sure that somebody would've asked it if I hadn't covered it in this post.

As for my opinion on Sora being able to create multiple nobodies, it took some thinking, but I suppose it is possible.

When Sora's heart separated from the body and soul, the heart became a heartless. The body and soul became Roxas, but then how would Sora be able to get his body and soul back, without Roxas disappearing? The only explanation I can think of, is that when Kairi helped return the light to Sora's heart, the body and soul tried to return too, but Roxas' will was too strong and the body and soul split in half. Sora recovered half of his body and half of his soul, while Roxas retained the other halves. That would also make sense, because as DiZ already said before, Roxas is half of Sora.

The reason this relates to Sora's ability to create multiple nobodies, is that I believe that Sora could potentially keep splitting into smaller and smaller fractions. The only stopping point may be the point where Sora's body and soul become separated into too small of fractions, and either the smaller fractions destroy themselves, or their will becomes too weak to retain any part of Sora's body or soul during Sora's restoration period(the point at which Kairi returns the light to Sora's heart.)

Last edited:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think it would be the same person if they got turned into a heartless twice. for some reason that's what i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back