• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a disapointment 4 Sephy....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

belive it or not i defeated Sephyroth in one try only i thought that i'll have a hard time defeating him but it seems his not that strong as he was in kh1 plus my difficulty is in proud mode and on top of that i didn't even have to read any strategy guide for him.

im at lvl 68 when i kicked his a** and i only get is a keyblade Fenrir from Tifa sheez.

you see im a war freak when it come to games i like it very hard to surpass because its challenging me to do it.

how bout you guys what do you think of Sephy? his the only strongest opponent in kh2.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Sephiroth is a bit easier to defeat in KH2 than in KH. Partly because in KH2 he is often open to be attacked and hurt. In KH he was always jumping around and didn't really allow you to hit a full combo on him. Also, his strategy was easier to predict. It took me about three tries to beat him (at level 43 with Oblivion, buh hah hah).

soul of riku

Sephiroth was much easeyer in kh2 than in one. He is so pradictible in the second plus u get the reaction command so it is realy simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back