• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A different ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

Is it possible that the West may get a different secret ending than Japan? (Obviously the whole Reconnect stuff will stay, but do you think we might get anything extra? For waiting so long )

Or has Nomura confirmed that this ain't the case?

Also, has anyone at all found anything on someone beating Vanitas' Sentiment? Just in case we get a little something after that battle...

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Is it possible that the West may get a different secret ending than Japan? (Obviously the whole Reconnect stuff will stay, but do you think we might get anything extra? For waiting so long )
Judging from the past, we should get the same ending they got. Now if a final mix is created for Japan they may get an extra, but at this point it's hard to say. I mean we don't even know the NA release date yet.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Judging from the past, we should get the same ending they got. Now if a final mix is created for Japan they may get an extra, but at this point it's hard to say. I mean we don't even know the NA release date yet.

Ya i agree with WilliamTheWise on this topic.

T

The Spoiler

Also, has anyone at all found anything on someone beating Vanitas' Sentiment? Just in case we get a little something after that battle...
Probably not.

Also, nobody has beaten him yet. In fact, nobody has damaged him yet.
Somebody needs to find those special deck commands!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
the only difference will be the voicing, but i think it will pretty much be the same

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I highly doubt it. Nothing like this has ever really happened before. It's usually Japan getting all of the extras, with the Final Mixes and all.

Aegis

I highly doubt it. Nothing like this has ever really happened before. It's usually Japan getting all of the extras, with the Final Mixes and all.

Actually, the reason why the FM's were started being created were because we got extra stuff in KH1

Gram

Banned
Awards
Actually, the reason why the FM's were started being created were because we got extra stuff in KH1
then wheres r kh2fm na version?
they got 1 i want 1 [thats in english, :p i already hav the jap 1]

like mentioned b4 we'll get the same endin, unless a final mix is made.

MeggieKeyblader

Probably not, we never got an extra ending in any of the previous games, if I recall correctly. That'd be cool though.

And, The Spoiler, your sig is... spoiler-rific. xD

xion93

the only fm we have is chain of memories. which in japan came out with the fm+ of kh 2

Auxia

Not true.

The original Kingdom Hearts released in America had extras that were not available to the Japanese public. To make it seem more equitable, Squeenix released "Final Mix" as a way of giving the Japanese audience its extras.

It just so happens that they got more than we did.

It's obvious that they treasure their Japanese fanbase over that of any other country, though our own U.S. fanbase is easily twice the size.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
we'll get the same as japan.
of course if they make a final mix then they will get more =/

Mariolee

It would be cool since the Japanese (already getting the Secret Ending) would want more info. Thus, adding more to the secret ending would not only satisfy the NA audience, but the Japanese too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back