• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Detailed Look and Analysis of MX's Power..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I realize this would probably be my 4th thread in only a few hours today - so im sorry ..
but ever since i frist saw the FM+ secret ending (Birth By Sleep) and witnessed the things MX can do ..ive been trying to understand why and/or how ..so i thought id share my views with all of you (this is VERY long by the way but i feel its worth the read).. please bare in mind that this took much thought, typing, time, and effort to make - a little respect would be nice so im asking to please keep posts relievent to the topic and only post if you've read the whole thing ..

NOW .. i understand that Master Xehanort is very old/wise and has much more experience in regard to the use of magic and his keyblade skill, obviously a reason for his power in that regard - but where exactly does the source of his other power come from??

by other power i mean this:
372.jpg

it seems pretty obvious given the appearance of his keyblade, the DS emerging from within him, the dark aura he shoots through ven .. and the above ^^ that Master Xehanort can definitely use the power of darkness .. and its strength within him is most likely far superior than any other enemy we've been introduced to thus far ..

this orb,as we know, manifests into a beautiful, radiant, and big blue KH - but a kingdom hearts of what exactly? now i have an idea ..but what im going to say is going to seem pretty far "out-there".. its just a simple suggestion though.. so bare with me

I think that MX may be able to control and manipulate the darkness within a person's heart
..but let me explain - we know that every single person HAS darkness within them (aside from the PoH - however i'll focus on them later) .. to answer my above question tho, I think that "his" kingdom hearts may be one created purely from the darkness within people's hearts

..looking at the picture above - if you focus on the very center of the orb ..you will see a small circle of blue that is much brighter than the blue surrounding it (should be very striking - almost an "aqua" or "electric" blue) .. after creating the orb - MX then sends it into the sky ..(below)

380.jpg

.. if you notice - there is a blue aura surrounding the beam as it rises as well.. and it is after this point where the orb/beam then gives way to become a BLUE kingdom hearts ..(below)

395.jpg

this blue color is found in each of the stages shown and if you have a hard time noticing it .. then look here
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 full extended trailer [High Quality]
(I HIGHLY ADVISE WATCHING AS SOLID PROOF BEFORE CONTINUING!!) <- due to my pictures not providing the best view ...regardless though - this is the highest quality version of the secret ending i could find - but if you were to fast-forward to 4:24 in .. and watch from there until 4:40 ..it is VERY easy to notice the distinction of the electric blue color inside the orb, surrounding the beam, and obviously the color of the kingdom hearts itself..

i stress this to show that i believe that as its within the orb.. this small electric blue core is housing the darkness extracted/collected/stolen or whatever, from people's hearts .. that as the beam is rising, the darkness is being released (blue on the outside) .. and the darkness then forms Master Xehanort's artificial Kingdom Hearts ...

I would say that it is because of his strength/experience with the power darkness (as in having used it for a long time) ..his experimental nature and/or research of both the heart and darkness (which i assume he has done given his appearance and mannerisms - im sure im not alone in thinking he is some form of a scientist??) .. and a willing submission to darkness and eagerness to USE it that Master Xehanort ultimately has the power to control and/or extract darkness from within another person ..so basically - he's got astronomical control and power when it comes to darkness ..which allows him to be able to be one bad-ass mofo ..

My reason for believing that Master Xehanort would even bother in attempting to extract darkness from people or control it .. is to get more of what villain's or powerful people always want - MORE POWER .. thinking about it logically .. if he discovers that among his powers brought to him by darkness - is the ability to control that darkness itself .. then what he would want to do is gather as much of that darkness up as possible to use for himself - with it hed be invincible.. hence he creates his artificial kingdom hearts with darkness he collects ..

we know that he and his apprentice disappear and that TAV are sent to find him - but perhaps this is why he is missing - he is attempting to get more darkness for his KH .. (we know that the PoH play a part in why he is gone as well, but again i will get to them) ..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now you may think what you want about him having the power to control darkness or not or extracting it from people - idc, and i dont mean to suggest that if he WERE to extract darkness from a person .. that the person's heart would then consist of pure light either - i just mean to support my ideas, so try not to misinterpret ..i also i think if i were right about his "powers", it would explain quite a few things - such as ...

#1 Terra Aqua and Ven
- Terra has in many quotes and trailers ive seen/read - commented on what MX is doing, plans to do, or has done to VEN'S heart .. perhaps he is going to or succeeds in trying to extract the darkness from within Ven's heart .. im not exactly sure of why, i mean we DO see that he toys with Ven's emotions, but either way there really isn't any evidence to discredit the possibility of it thus far .. we also see that MX shoots a "Dark Aura" through Ven in the FM+ secret ending .. perhaps he didnt shoot it through him but rather extracted it from ven instead?? ...(look below to see what i mean)

3271.jpg

- There is also evidence to suggest that Terra can use the power of darkness as well ..(i made a whole thread about this by the way) .. but there is his eyes changing color in the FM+ secret ending among other things .. and think what you may of this .. but the important point is that even if he doesnt use darkness - Aqua and Ven have been brought to think that he DOES.. maleficent tells Ven something regarding this that get's him upset and then makes aqua say that "Terra isnt like that" ..and maleficent also makes aqua question whether Terra does too ..But why would Terra choose to use the power of darkness in the first place - it makes no sense to betray his friends and mission for no reason?? .. so perhaps it is actually MASTER XEHANORT controlling and manipulating the darkness within Terra that causes him to upset Aqua and Ven - which he may want to happen in order to reduce their chances of stopping him ...

#2 The Dark Soldier
- I can't pretend to know the origins or nature of the DS .. or his/its connection to MX - however, i can use this theory to speculate ...this will sound very extreme or unlikely .. but PERHAPPPSS the DS is merely a manifestation of the darkness that MX has collected and controls from within his KH, possibly even from the darkness in MX's own heart (a dark entity regardless).. and acts as a guardian of darkness for him, if you will
- I think this would explain why the DS comes from within MX himself, why he has the armor similar to Riku's (which we know comes from darkness) ..and his keyblade (from darkness as well) ..my thought is that MX simply uses his power over the darkness to manifest into a physical from ..seems unlikely i know - but i could be possible, and again - there really isnt much to disprove it?

and lastly..
#3 The Princesses of Heart
- Assuming that Master Xehanort is a scientist of any degree ..and given that he has this power .. i find it completely understandable that he would be so interested in a heart made purely of light .. if he were not able to control something that isnt there within them .. it would make sense that he would want to understand how their hearts work and why there is no darkness within them ..
- We also know that the 7 PoH come together to open up a keyhole that can ultimately lead to the heart of all worlds - KH (we see this kh1 for the record) .. and it would make sense to me that given the opportunity - Master Xehanort would try to take advantage of a way to reach KH - in order to try and destroy it perhaps or to use it for his own benefits??? ..we also know that Kh leads to the realm of darkness (mickey and riku are a prime example) .. and being that it is 10 years in the past .. The Realm of Darkness may not had been able to be reached yet? .. that may be unlikely however, i would think that MX would do everything he can in order to reach the realm of darkness in order to again gain more power or control the people in that realm .. etc. etc. - though he wouldnt be able to do any of this without the 7 princesses of heart .. hence his interest in them

*****(I PLAN TO ADD HOW I FEEL ALL OF THIS MAY HAVE RESULTED AND/OR IS CONNECTED WITH THE CREATION OF THE PRESENT XEHANORT - I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE UNTIL IM ABLE TO MAKE SURE I FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST IT WITH AS FEW HOLES AS POSSIBLE, BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE ADDED PART, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IN)*****

Thats all ive managed to write down at the moment .. i do not claim to think they are facts or will come to be .. i merely had some ideas - and used what i know to try and support them as best i could .. like or not there yah have it .. i hope you could understand it and found it well supported .. and i thank you for your time ..im sorry for the length but again, please bare in mind that this took much thought, typing, time, and effort to make - a little respect would be nice so im asking to please keep posts relievent to the topic and only post if you've read the whole thing ..

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
you think the blue theme of the birth by title is because of the blue kingdom hearts?

no i was stressing that the blue is what shows that it's darkness .. all the other K-H's we've seen have been a yellowish or white or cream kinda color ..im not really sure which

Athaydea

Bronze Member
dont use that excuse...it could easily be turned around

it can be used as an excuse tho .. theres also been green to suggest darkness (maleficent?) ..it just fit with what i was sayin .. the core being darkness (and blue) .. the darkness being released in the beam (as blue) .. and the darkness forming kingdom hearts (a blue one) ....??

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
it can be used as an excuse tho .. theres also been green to suggest darkness (maleficent?) ..it just fit with what i was sayin .. the core being darkness (and blue) .. the darkness being released in the beam (as blue) .. and the darkness forming kingdom hearts (a blue one) ....??

not really in kingdom hearts, the powers of darkness that melificent uses is both green and black, but what we always see is someone using a dark orb attack that is the color purple, and also we see darkness flowing out alot in the story, and always looked purple, lets compare darkness from kingdom hearts and not any other series

Athaydea

Bronze Member
not really in kingdom hearts, the powers of darkness that melificent uses is both green and black, but what we always see is someone using a dark orb attack that is the color purple, and also we see darkness flowing out alot in the story, and always looked purple, lets compare darkness from kingdom hearts and not any other series

YouTube - Riku Vs. Ansem
.. watch riku's dark aura .. its blue .. i understand what you are saying .. but blue is a part of it too .. deny it all you want but youre wrong

heres another view
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Sora vs Riku

Aqua13

YouTube - Riku Vs. Ansem
.. watch riku's dark aura .. its blue .. i understand what you are saying .. but blue is a part of it too .. deny it all you want but youre wrong

a part? it looks dark purple to me, besides if it was DARK blue and not dark purple than yes you would be right in some way, but in the video you see kingdom hearts light blue

Athaydea

Bronze Member
a part? it looks dark purple to me, besides if it was DARK blue and not dark purple than yes you would be right in some way, but in the video you see kingdom hearts light blue

if you dont see blue then youre blind .. YES purple and black are a part of it .. but youre a fool to think there's no blue

Aqua13

if you dont see blue then youre blind .. YES purple and black are a part of it .. but youre a fool to think there's no blue

nope looks like dark purple, many people confuse dark purple with blue, but i saw it 3 times to see if it was blue but its not, anyways...i dont see blue in

this is the color i see

this is the color you keep telling me

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Well he maybe right.....

When in the wrold of chaos in Kh1 the Heartless symbol on the flor was that same shade (probably a bit darker) of blue.....riku wore blue and read when he was in his dark armour as well....so he MAY be right qbout this one.

Dude there is a coulour for that .....it;s called violet.

Dragoryu

Hold on...how can DS and KH be there at the same time if they are both the same thing-- A manifestation of the darkness MX has collected?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
nope looks like dark purple, many people confuse dark purple with blue, but i saw it 3 times to see if it was blue but its not, anyways...i dont see blue in

this is the color i see

this is the color you keep telling me

if you honestly believe there is no blue in there what so ever then youre 100% wrong .. WATCH the video in my original post from the times i listed .. the colors are there .. and i only meant to express what they meant in that regard .. otherwise youre not taking anything away from this at all .. the color is not the point .. the fact that they were there only helped in the justifications of my point .. WHICH IS ABOUT MASTER XEHANORT .. not the color blue ..i dont understand why youre making that such a big deal ?

Aqua13

Well he maybe right.....

When in the wrold of chaos in Kh1 the Heartless symbol on the flor was that same shade (probably a bit darker) of blue.....riku wore blue and read when he was in his dark armour as well....so he MAY be right qbout this one.

Dude there is a coulour for that .....it;s called violet.

very little blue, but not so much,

he wore alot dark purple,

yes it showed something similar ot blue but its not blue, like dark purple mix with blue, its not blue.

in the scene you see the kingdom hearts is light blue, its light comparing golden eyes with yellow kingdom hearts

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Hold on...how can DS and KH be there at the same time if they are both the same thing-- A manifestation of the darkness MX has collected?

i would think because the DS was created from the darkness directly within MX while the KH is from the darkness of others

okay let us stop arguing who is colour blind and get back on topic.

my point exactly .. blue has nothing to do with it .. its just another means of explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back