• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a demo of kh 2?(this should be a spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_forever

hello,i'm diaz,my nick is kh_forever,i live in indonesia ,now the time is 9:4 pm(ind)

hmm....i hear from a web that kh 2 is have a demo(?) :eek: ,well i doesn't know if that true or not so don't believe it first...but according to my note,that should be a demo/a trailer...but the other page of web site is tell that square enix is launching a demo/trailer of kh2...so isn't this make we confuse,ya?hmm...well,it seemed that squre enix will/will not make that news is true...think again,if there is a trailer/demo,that will not be a surprise for kh fans...so the rumors should be a spoiler/not?
well,if you want ask me anything send an e-mail to me,ok?

diazalief@yahoo.com

sinharvest_angel

look what does this have to do with anything what kind of thread is this u heard rite there is going to be a demo, if it is a spoiler to u then so be it, and why do u keep putting ur personal info, (if in fact thats correct info), and ur grammer is horrible could vaguely understand it

Last edited:

Sephiroth_spawn

that dont make me confused..you make me confused....and why would rumors be a spoiler? your whole paragraph made no sense to me whatsoever, im suggesting you either retype it or try to explain some of the things your saying to us? eh? not trying to sound mean or flaming you but its the truth

KeybladeMaster1

umm n00b, never post again, your grammar, is horrible, and dont say it's because you're a kid, because i've seen 9 year olds on the site write better than you, your just special

E

Ecstacy

wait can somone break out the proof please? cuz i heard nothing about any other demos except the ones at the game shows. other than that i really doubt their gonna make a demo for kh2. unless you have proof im not listening. also stop bashing him. HE SAID HE IS FROM INDONESIA AM I RIGHT? damn ppl.

Brian

E

Ecstacy

dual_wielder said:
i think he meant the demos at the convetions etc....like Junp Fiesta and the recent US one(comic something..............)

oh then thats really old news lol :) nice try man. do some research and and if you find anything new (nothing previously posted) then post a new thread ;)

Brian

p.s. it's comic con lol. (i think)

S King

Well, as they've said, unless you mean a demo being released later this year, it's old news. This is a little off-topic, but does this site have language tools of any kind?

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
KeybladeMaster1 said:
umm n00b, never post again, your grammar, is horrible, and dont say it's because you're a kid, because i've seen 9 year olds on the site write better than you, your just special

DUde, ease up, the guys from Indonesia. He might still be learning how to write. Give him a break. and if you people can't understand him, just try reading a lil slower and pieceing it together

and yes, kh_forever, there is said to be a trailer or demo, but dont expect it anytime soon. Okay?

E

Ecstacy

S King said:
Well, as they've said, unless you mean a demo being released later this year, it's old news. This is a little off-topic, but does this site have language tools of any kind?

if your talking about a public demo (like one in a magazine) then i want proof plz :) also if ya mean at TGS then i still want proof :) i just need proof lol.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back