• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Deleted Scene Pic from KH2 (it happened, but this pic in the game wasn't shown)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

This happened, but I sure don't remember the flying heartless in the sky or having all of these guys around us.

Especially not having the scene go all the way out either.
img162.png

oblivius

they've cut the flyin heartless out and the behemots 2. but I don't know why they did that!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Unfortunately, that scene never made it into the final product. It would have been nice to battle the behemoths again. Wyverns would have been just as enjoyable. It wasn't deleted, just altered. But like Inner- Demon stated, enjoy it anyway.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Thats kinda old ^^, but its not the only thing they cut/change in KHII.
Even the Axel Vs Roxas and The Sora Vs Roxas fights were changed.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I wish that there would be a behind the scenes selection you could earn that even lets you see deleted scenes and see how they did it. They ATLEAST even did a Behind the Scenes with the Mr. Incredible game. I hope they add that it Com Remake and KH2: Final Mix if it comes to U.S.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yes, I remember seeing the Behemoth in the actual game that scene, but in the fight, they aren't there. Would have been more of a challenge, but it was just as enjoyable.

How much disk space is available on a disk anyway? o_0;;

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
the reason why they didnt have that in kh2, is because it wasnt in the US version. it was only done in the japan version. i dont know why they didnt for the US, but it thats just how it happened.

Incorrect, neither versions of the game contained the extra enemies in the 1000 heartless battle

heartofRiku

The 1000 heartless battle probably would have been much harder if the Behemoths and Wyverns were added.

ImmortalBlue

I personally would not have minded a two-disk game. There was a lot cut out that would have been awesome to include in the gameplay. True, it may not have been enough to cover a second disk, but there was still a lot of potential for including more things. Such as, Organization XIII. There was hardly anything about it. Yes, I am waiting for KHII+ but still, there could have been more.

The thousand Heartless battle was way too easy. A lot of aspects of the game were way too easy. Just for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back