• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a deal with the devil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
probably not by a normal, regular human =\

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Depends on how you look at it. You can never know if the deal is actually made, unless Satan talks to you .-.

And, frankly, I don't see that happening.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, it can be done. Weed lets you see pretty much everything you want to. You can make a deal with poker-playing 3-legged unicorns if you felt like it.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm sure. You can also make deals with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Funny how these supernatural ocurrences seem to happen all the time, yet no one has proof for them.

Suspicious?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Yeah, it can be done. Weed lets you see pretty much everything you want to. You can make a deal with poker-playing 3-legged unicorns if you felt like it.

No pho, thats weed with a blunt rap dipped in PCP. Then you could chill with whoever the hell you want too. Yeah...I basicly have a reserved spot called "Satan's Bitch" because I sold my soul to him. Got nothing out of it really =/

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
I guess you could talk to Satan, just go to your local satanist, convert, then go through some sacred ritual just to say, "Bullocks", and then burn your toenails!

We could also go defile a church, and have Satan congragulate us for a job well done, then see if we can get our deals through.

This thread has turned into a 'flammin'-sarcastic-spiritual-battleground' for n00bs.

P.S. It's good to be back finally, hey Phoenix & <T/2igger}{APPY> I'm out of Hospital!

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
If you go to a satanist, an actual satanist, and try to "convert", they will kick you in teh nads then procced to beat you with a mace. Or atleast I would.

P.S. Welcome back gun ^_^

I guess you could talk to Satan, just go to your local satanist, convert, then go through some sacred ritual just to say, "Bullocks", and then burn your toenails!

We could also go defile a church, and have Satan congragulate us for a job well done, then see if we can get our deals through.
Yeah,
I was just gonna say don't open your big mouth on Satanism to much in a negative way, if you offend <T/2igger}{APPY> you might get flammed'!

Oh that's good then, but still it's morally wrong to judge someone else's beliefs. Eikre should realise that in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back