• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Dark Family War (DNAngel RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
A Dark Family War (A DNAngel Future RP)

Introduction:​
This is a DNAngel RP set twenty-five years after the end of the TV series. That means Daisuke, Satoshi, and the Harada twins are 39-40. This is a literate RP. Please follow all the rules.

When filling out the template, bear in mind that most of you will be filling out the character for your “tamer” (Like Daisuke and Satoshi) as well as your “possessor” (Like Dark and Krad.) If you want, you may also fill out a template for a “familiar” (like Wiz).
If you want to play Daisuke’s son, you automatically get Dark and Wiz.
If you want to play Satoshi’s son, you automatically get Krad.

To Join, visit the OOC Thread

Story:​
Twenty-Five years after Daisuke and Satoshi were rid of Dark and Krad, life is back to normal. Well, mostly. Satoshi married Risa; and Daisuke, of course, married Riku. Daisuke lives in the same house he always did, with his ageing mother (his Grandfather, sadly, passed on not long after the double marriage ceremony). Satoshi lives in the Harada home overlooking the cliff with Risa and their child(ren). Both couples had sons on the same day, February 14, fourteen years before the time of our story. Today, is February 13. What will happen when the two cousins turn fourteen? What happens when they are forced to do battle? And what about the OTHER families that have appeared in their city in the past twenty-five years? Will they decide the fate of the endless battle between Dark and Krad?

Rules:
Before we can start, we MUST HAVE characters for the sons of Satoshi and Daisuke.
If you are truly ancient and I remember Rping with you before, you can be 2 characters.
No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or anything similar that is likely to piss me off.
Keep this PG-13 so we don't all get banned. I don't care if you or your character has a foul mouth, juse keep in in check with the sexual stuffs.
BE LITERATE! By my definition, this means using paragraphs (if it is a long post, short posts are okay), punctuation, spelling (a mistake here and there is okay.), grammar and NOT using *asterisks* or anything like them! No ‘l33t’ speak, and no shortened words! NONE! If you have issues with this, here’s an idea: RUN YOUR POSTS THROUGH MICROSOFT WORD BEFORE YOU POST! If you are illiterate more than 5 posts, I will boot you from the RP.
In this RP, I will refer to Satoshi Hiwatari by his original name of Satoshi Hikari. My own personal OCD, and it's prolly not gonna change. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back