• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Dark Family War (DNAngel RP) OOC Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
A Dark Family War (A DNAngel Future RP)

Introduction:​
This is a DNAngel RP set twenty-five years after the end of the TV series. That means Daisuke, Satoshi, and the Harada twins are 39-40. This is a literate RP. Please follow all the rules.

When filling out the template, bear in mind that most of you will be filling out the character for your “tamer” (Like Daisuke and Satoshi) as well as your “possessor” (Like Dark and Krad.) If you want, you may also fill out a template for a “familiar” (like Wiz).
If you want to play Daisuke’s son, you automatically get Dark and Wiz.
If you want to play Satoshi’s son, you automatically get Krad.

Story:​
Twenty-Five years after Daisuke and Satoshi were rid of Dark and Krad, life is back to normal. Well, mostly. Satoshi married Risa; and Daisuke, of course, married Riku. Daisuke lives in the same house he always did, with his ageing mother (his Grandfather, sadly, passed on not long after the double marriage ceremony). Satoshi lives in the Harada home overlooking the cliff with Risa and their child(ren). Both couples had sons on the same day, February 14, fourteen years before the time of our story. Today, is February 13. What will happen when the two cousins turn fourteen? What happens when they are forced to do battle? And what about the OTHER families that have appeared in their city in the past twenty-five years? Will they decide the fate of the endless battle between Dark and Krad?

Rules:
Before we can start, we MUST HAVE characters for the sons of Satoshi and Daisuke.
If you are truly ancient and I remember Rping with you before, you can be 2 characters.
No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or anything similar that is likely to piss me off.
Keep this PG-13 so we don't all get banned. I don't care if you or your character has a foul mouth, juse keep in in check with the sexual stuffs.
BE LITERATE! By my definition, this means using paragraphs (if it is a long post, short posts are okay), punctuation, spelling (a mistake here and there is okay.), grammar and NOT using *asterisks* or anything like them! No ‘l33t’ speak, and no shortened words! NONE! If you have issues with this, here’s an idea: RUN YOUR POSTS THROUGH MICROSOFT WORD BEFORE YOU POST! If you are illiterate more than 5 posts, I will boot you from the RP.
In this RP, I will refer to Satoshi Hiwatari by his original name of Satoshi Hikari. My own personal OCD, and it's prolly not gonna change. ^^

Template:
Tamer Name:
Tamer Age:
Tamer Appearance: (Picture or description, no avatars or ‘it’s in my sig’)
Weapons/Skills:
What Causes You to Transform: (Like Daisuke with unrequited love. It can be anything, embarrassment, boredom, whatever.)
Personality:
Bio: (Your characters past.)
Other:

Possessor Name:
Possessor Age:
Weapons/Powers:
Personality:
Bio: (Your characters past.)
Other:

(Optional)
Familiar Name:
Familiar Appearance:
Familiar Powers:

Available Characters:
Daisuke Niwa:
Riku Harada Niwa:
Satoshi Hikari:
Risa Harada Hikari:
Daisuke's son:
Saatoshi's son:

OCs:
Meilin/Hikaru
Tenshi/Amy - Satoshi's daughter

Tamer Name: Meilin Kimura
Tamer Age: 17
Tamer Appearance: Meilin
Weapons/Skills: A decent grasp of Martial Arts.
Quotes: "I'm not short dammit!" "Shut up! Do you WANT me to kill you?"
Likes: Most boys, traveling, water, swimming, winter, snow, skating, snowboarding, tempura, ramen, and singing.
Dislikes: Deserts, being hungry, being called short, people thinking she’s younger than she is, and being ignored.
What Causes You to Transform: Embarrassment and Sometimes shock if Hikaru is trying to muscle her way to the surface.
Personality: Meilin won’t talk to people without reason. Of course, to Meilin, reason can be ‘you said something stupid so now I have to yell at you.’ When she does speak, she’s often sarcastic and cynical. She spends her free time pouring over books about the Kaitou and Phantom Thief Dark so she can be rid of Hikaru.
Bio: Meilin has always been cursed by her family pain-in-the-rear Hikaru. She’s decided to do everything in her power to find Dark and do whatever it takes to deal with him so she can be rid of Hikaru forever. She’s a gifted student and a talented singer. She earns money by performing at local hangouts.
Theme Song: "Say The Word" – Christy Carlson Romano

Possessor Name: Hikaru Shidou
Possessor Age: 400+ (Appears 16)
Possessor Appearance: Hikaru
Weapons/Powers: Sword and Fire Magic
Quotes: "Because I own your soul." "Because i'm magical, that's why!"
Likes: Traveling, deserts, fire, being taller than Meilin,
Dislikes: People thinking she’s younger than she is, being underestimated, cold, snow, water, and losing,
Personality: Hikaru is loud, boisterous, and unrelenting. She has a tendency to overreact and destroy things that anger her.
Bio: Hikaru is the Kaitou curse of the Kimura clan, meaning that her consciousness has been passed down their family line as a genetic trait ever since she performed forbidden magic more than 400 years ago.
Hikaru was a samurai’s daughter over 400 years ago. Despite her mind’s protests, she became increasingly infatuated with Dark the more she saw him. She did her best to become his confidant by being friends with his sister, and serving his family. When he ‘died’ to protect her from Krad 400 years ago, she bound herself to the quest of finding him with forbidden magic. This is the second time she’s found him, and with the passing of years he remembers her less and less. When Dark fell in love with Rika Harada sixty-five years ago, it broke her heart and made her eager to enact revenge if Dark wouldn’t remember her.
Theme Song: “Miss Independent” – Kelly Clarkson

Familiar Name: Inari
Familiar Appearance: Inari
Familiar Powers: Can create illusions.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I've recently been in the mood to RP, and you've got a pretty good idea here. I'll have my templates up within forty-eight hours. I'm going to assume (hopefully that's not going to be a bad thing) that if we want a familiar it counts as our original template.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
OMG I was just about to create a DNAngel rp, but then i saw this. THANK YOU!!!

Oh and reserve me Daisuke's son's spot, please!!!! ^_^ i'll post the temp up if i get the spot.

(is this good??)

Tamer Name: Marcus Niwa
Tamer Age: 14
Tamer Appearance: He is an exact version of Daisuke but with darker hair and blue eyes. He is 5’9” at 14. He is tall for his age, just the opposite of Daisuke at the time. His hair is a dark brown. His eyes a deep shade of blue. His hair is spiky in a weird way. He has a muscular body, for which he plays on his schools baseball team.
http://http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/SakuraFlame09/Anime/DNAngel/daisuke.jpg
Weapons/Skills: He was taught to be a thief just like his father and grandfather, but with time he learned to use more assassination type weapons, he keeps a set of daggers hidden in his waist belt.
Likes: Meilin. She is the girl who he loved but does not love back, and so dark comes to be.
Dislikes: homework
What Causes You to Transform: Unrequieted love. (Oh, and not to be a smart ass, but it turns, Later on, into romantic love that changes it.
Personality: He is a happy, spunky, crazy kid. He is a lot the opposite of his father. He makes friends easily. He has girls coming after him everywhere. He is also a trouble maker and prankster.
Bio: He was trained since he was a small child to be Dark, Or at least t be strong. Though Daisuke still thought Dark to be gone forever, Daisuke still trained his son, Marcus, to be strong in life and have the skills in case Dark is gonna come back.

Possessor Name: Dark Mousy
Possessor Age: 400+ (looks 17)
Possessor Appearance:
http://http://daydreaming.bravehost.com/Other/titleimagedark.jpg
Weapons/Powers: He has the power to use his wings and their feathers to attack others, (I’m not exactly sure, he doesn’t use them much.) He has a long sword, about 3 and a half feet long. The handle, is a hand and a half, silver and oak handle. He has the power of darkness and uses his feathers to create darkholes (i think thats right. i'm not sure though.)
Likes: Girls, Music, Art stealing, Messing with the brains of young Niwa’s
Dislikes: Being trapped in the mind of Niwa’s.
Personality: He is a quiet romantic guy. He can also be A smart ass and make fun of the young Niwa he is currently inhabiting.
Bio: He doesn’t have much for history, but during the cultural reform, the Hiwari’s artworks were being destroyed, their biggest and most powerful artwork, The black wings, were created and then separated to form Dark, and Crad. Dark has spent his whole life stealing artworks, his life inside the mind of Niwa’s. He has lived hundreds of years through the Niwa family line.
Other:

(Optional)
Familiar Name: Wiz
Familiar Appearance: A small fluffy little creature that looks like a rabbit.http://http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SE/SES/sesshoumaruluver4ever/1139637161_NAngelWIth.jpg
Familiar Powers: transforms into Dark, and anyone of The Niwa’s. He is also Dark’s wings.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*Looks up at the picture of Dark and begins thinking about an episode* I surrender! - Dark Mousy, episode 22, Ice and Snow. Thanks for the answer Mellin, I just wanted to make sure, anyway enough of my rambling and on with my template.

Tamer Name: Tenshi Hikari

Tamer Age: 15

Tamer Appearance: Tenshi Hikari

Weapons/Skills: For self defense she keeps knifes; at work there's picks for her work. As for her skills, she seems to have a strange ability with animals and nature, lock picking, hacking into computers and sneaking into buildings. (Different from her father, no?) Besides that she can heal minor injuries by focusing her own energy; but it drains a lot out of Tenshi.

Likes: Thievery, any form of water, animals, nature, I guess you can say she likes anything that deals with what’s best for the planet, there’s also the creative arts (painting, writing, reading, etc).

Dislikes: Annoying, stuck up people who think they are all that. She doesn’t really get along with those whom harm the planet.

What Causes You to Transform: Friendship/Regret

Personality: Shy and soft-spoken, Tenshi doesn't really say anything unless spoken to. Tenshi's greatest love is for nature; it's wild, untamed beauty represented the hearts of so many, the one's that were so often cast aside for the same reason as their true beauty; they were thought never to be tamed, never to be loved. Thoughtful, caring and a little standoffish at first, she appears to be what gets on her nerves. Intelligent and a daydream, she has a heart of gold.

Bio: Orphaned at a young age Tenshi doesn't remember her true last name, yet it seems as if she doesn't really care since she's happy. Growing up with the Hikari family, she learned the history of Krad and Dark, that they could only be passed down in the males of the family which made it a total surprise when she made friends. What came even more of a shock was when she did it on her fourteenth birthday and quickly felt regret afterward for an accident she couldn’t control.

Not mentioning it to anyone, Tenshi decided it’d be best if she never became a friend with someone for his or her safety. She was totally surprised when she met Amy, and learned that she is an entity passed down through the females of the Yamis, a family that were not only thieves but artists as well. Carrying on with day-to-day life, Tenshi continued her days in school without much of a word; she was once again taken aback when Satoshi that asked six-months later what was the matter.

Unable to hide her relief, she explained about Amy and her strange urge to bring harm to Dark and Krad, she told him about her friend that died in an accident that brought the possessor back around. Tenshi wasn’t surprised about Krad use to live in Satoshi, for some reason it just didn’t take her by surprise, no matter how much it shocked Amy.

A year later Tenshi finds little comfort in her mom’s words no matter how comforting they may be, which unfortunately brings Risa down since she can’t help Tenshi.

Other: For your own protection, Niwa, I would prefer it if you don't talk to me. - Quote for her.

Theme Song: Sound The Bugle by Bryan Adams

Battle Theme: Flat On The Floor by Carrie Underwood

(Angel)

Possessor Name: Amy

Possessor Age: 300+ (appears seventeen)

Possessor Appearance: Amy, but blue hair and icy blue eyes (her wings are dark blue)

Weapons/Powers: Amy's weapons magic, small, tiny knifes that are only ment to stun and exploding feathers. Her powers are energy barriers, silence, flight, invisibility, and song.

Likes: Stealing, annoying Dark and Krad, rain, ice cream, shopping, reading, getting on the cops nerves.

Dislikes: Perverts

Personality: Crabby, unsocial, emotionless and stoic. Amy has the topical "lone wolf" attitude, fiery, ill tempered and hostile, she doesn't seem to care if her tamer makes friends or not. Lost, confused and unsure of herself, Amy hides this all behind her facade of being emotionless when she truly feels regret for her wrongs in her past live, this prevents her from truly opening up to people and letting them in.

Bio: Not much is known about her; expect that she’s passed down through the females of the Yami family and that she was originally a piece of artwork that came to life. She remembers little of why she despises the two from Koku-Yoku (Black Wings); she’s just about positive that it has something to do with Dark, but she just can’t quite remember why she wants revenge on them and Hikaru.

Other: Dark and Krad are both so foolish, they have no idea about the greater things in life. - Amy

Theme Song: Brothers by Vic Mignogna (It’s Dark Mousy!)

Battle Theme: You Can’t Take Me by Bryan Adams

(Optional)

Familiar Name: Skysong

Familiar Appearance: Skysong

Familiar Powers: Transformation (Amy or Tenshi), flight and healing.

Personality: Up-beat, hyper and energetic, Skysong balances out the seriousness from her companions. Immature, she’s a bucket of laughter when she starts up on her antics. Naive, fun and cheerful, this little familiar is quite a handful when she uses to cause trouble. She seems to be weighed done by a sad, dark secret; but all in all she's a good birdie.

Theme Song: Hall Om Mig (Hold Me Now) by Nanne Gronal (Swedish song)

Battle Theme: Earth, Wind, Fire and Air by the Hex Girls from Scooby Doo: The Witch's Ghost

~----------~

Sorry if they weren't very good, but I hope they were good enough. So, Mellin, what do you think?

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Just gonna point out that the amount of weapons you have is more than a little overkill. Think in regards to the actual anime. Lots of magic, only one or two actual weapons. Try to keep it a little more limited.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i'm assuming there are still OC spots open. if so i'd like to think about joining. i honestly don't know much about the series as i've never read the manga or watched the anime. but my friend has told me about it. anyways i looked it up and i understand the main plot for the series though i do understand this takes place quite a while after the series. oh and sorry i didn't put a lot of capitalizing in my post here but i do work hard on my posts so you don't have to worry about that stuff in my posts. ^_^

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Please do not spam my thread dead dude.
And twilight, you don't have to know much. But I will neither approve nor disprove anyone until I see a TEMPLATE.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I am aware. However, trash posts do not happen in my threads. I am quite anal about that.
I will start the RP when I have the characters neccessarry.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
my apologies I wasn't saying that it was acceptable in any means i was merely alerting you to his or her actions. how many characters total do you intend to have for the RP? also for the bio part of the template would it be necessary to already be connected to a character in the RP? or could he or she have just moved in to the neighborhood or just not have connected with others in the neighborhood yet.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I do not have a set total. I tend to not turn people away. However, as it is said in the rules, there is no point in beginning without Sons of Daisuke and Satoshi. There is no rule that you must have any relationship to a pre-existing character.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
sorry, and i no like linking or know how to link. :'(

oh and well, we have a son of daisuke, and a daughter of satoshi. is that ok??

and yay!!!!!!!! tenshi. :3 tenshi= angel, and is tenshi from the anime. i love that anime.
<<is a tenshi fanboy ^_^

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Nate, no it is not okay. If a son and a daughter were okay, I would have said CHILDREN of Satoshi and Daisuke. And note, her character is not satoshi's BIOLOGICAL daughter.
You link like this:
Code:
url=PICTURE URL HERE in [ ]
Link Text /url in [ ]
Test it out and figure it out. it's not hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back