• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Crossover Fanfic RP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schweppes

In that little space inside my head where anime ch
Yet another fanfic by me and Meilin, but this time I start it (she couldn't get to her computer)

Here is the fic: The Well (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2115344/1/) ... not much is posted >.< I'm so lazy

This one starts off in the world of Inuyasha. Kagome's grandpa is trying to fix the well yet again, but in the process he really messes up. When Kagome jumps into the well, she now gets thrown into another world, one unlike hers or Inuyashas.

characters needed:
- Inuyasha:
- Kagome:

You can have up to 3 characters
no godmoding
no powerplaying
romance allowed
post "FANFIC" if you read the rules
no limit on the number of new characters in the rp
anyone may join at any time
no spaming... try to stay IC in your posts, there can be OOC posts in one entry thing, but try not too many, if you're haveing a problem or a question, pm or ask out of the rp.

Name:
World of Origin:
Powers/weapons:
Bio:
Appearance:
Anime or game or whatever from:

now me:

Name: Schweppes
World of Origin: The World
Powers/weapons: is able to control the wind... uses ninja stars of sorts
Bio: Schweppes is a naturally quite girl, now playing a game called "The World" (.hack//sign)
Appearance:
purple_devil.jpg

Name: Chloe
World of Origin: earth
Powers/weapons: uses throwing knives and whatever can be used to kill with
Bio: http://www.absoluteanime.com/noir/chloe.htm
Anime or game or whatever from: Noir

Name: Kouga
World of Origin: Wolf yokai
Powers/weapons: ...runs really fast
Bio: http://www.absoluteanime.com/inu-yasha/kouga.htm
Appearance: in there ^
Anime or game or whatever from: InuYasha

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"FANFIC"

Name: Meilin Kimura
World of Origin: Hagane, AKA FullMetal Alchemist
Powers/weapons: Water-based Alchemy
Bio: A state alchemist friend of Ed, Al and Winrys. Joined at 16.
Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/card_captors/meilin.jpg
Anime or game or whatever from: Original
Quote: "I know, I'm magical."
Theme song: "Say The Word" - Christy Carlson Romano

Name: Duo Maxwell
World of Origin: Colony L2 X19999
Powers/weapons: Collapsable scythe, Deathscythe Hell (Stays in his world)
Bio: Duo is a member of the scavenger organization known as the Sweeper Group, which sent him to Earth to battle Oz. Despite the hardships he's suffered in his young life, and the seriousness of his mission, Duo is always cheerful and good-natured. But when he goes into battle as pilot of the Gundam Deathscythe, striking from the shadows with its lethal beam scythe, he truly earns his nickname the Shinigami, or "God of Death." He now works as a preventor with Heero and Sally to prevent more wars such as the one he fought in.
Appearance:
1-duo-maxwell-wall2.jpg

OR
http://www.jenorama.org/downloads/chollIe/harpo/duoewbackground.jpg
Anime or game or whatever from: Gundam Wing

Name: Zelgades
World of Origin: Slayers
Powers/weapons: Blue Magic, Sword, Red Magic,
Bio: A chimera, 1/3 human, 1/3 golem, 1/3 demon, due to a curse his ancestor placed upon him. He wants to be human again.
Appearance: http://www.purple-gizmo.com/ichiban_victory/pics/anime_zelgadis.gif
Anime or game or whatever from: Slayers

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name:Nightmare II
World of Origin: Soul Calibur II wolrd (not sure where birth place is>.<
Powers/weapons: Soul edge and soul edge complete in dual katana form and Soul edge FInal (where charde souledge and soul edge evil merged that form) has nightmares arm and can control it at will and when it transphorms
Bio: hes been though tough times but in the end he owns soul edge and commands its power
Appearance: we all know i guess >.>
Anime or game or whatever from: Soul calibur II/Soul Calibur III

'FANFIC'<--- thats what i forgot >.<

Last edited:

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
FANFIC

Hi guys. I'm new to the forums and this looked like a good place to start. So I shall, if you don't mind?

Name: Dr. Johann Faust VIII
World of Origin: Earth (Germany)
Powers/weapons: Necromancy and Shamanism
Bio: The good doctor descended from a long line of necromancers, tracing back to John Faustus of the 16th century. As a kid, Faust was ignored by most people besides Eliza. They became friends and later married. All well and good until Eliza was shot. In an attempt to be reunited with his beloved, Faust sank into the Dark Arts of necromancy, in combination with Shamanism, and developed an unhealthy taste for gothic makeup. Although he is able to manifest her spirt in a skeleton (mostly hers, but with his femur), he is still questing to bring her back.
Appearance: http://ambersolle.org/faust/gallery/manga28.jpg
Anime or game or whatever from: Shaman King
Name: Eliza Faust
Powers/weapons: Guardian Spirit of her husband.
Appearance: http://www.ambersolle.org/faust/gallery/manga26.jpg (note- aaaw)

Name: Glade
WoO: Lycia
P/W: Thief//Bard
Bio: Worked as a spy for a noble house but left in favor of a roaming freelance life, looking for things to steal and amuse herself with
A: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/icewind-dale/art-half-elf-female-bard.jpg
AoGoWf: Fire Emblem

Last edited:

Schweppes

Faust<3Eliza said:
Hi guys. I'm new to the forums and this looked like a good place to start. So I shall, if you don't mind?

Welcome! And it's fine if you start here. My friend cosplayed as Faust XD her Eliza was a tinkerbell doll... made a great Eliza though.

We need an Inuyasha or Kagome or something... but if we can't find one, then they can be played by anyone. No starting yet

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Mind if I join? Will update rest shortly

"FANFIC"

Name: Tai Necros
World of Origin: Hagane, AKA FullMetal Alchemist
Powers/weapons: Powers equivalent to the philosopher's stone, but uses his own spiritual energy for the trade
Bio: A prodigal student, practically born with knowledge of the Forbidden arts of Alchemy. His powers affect souls, not just matter. He grew up, training his powers and living alone, away from all life. He had lost his parents at the hands of a mysterious group of people and was shunned from society, believing he was the killer. It's not that he hates people, it's that he couldn't care less anymore.
Appearance:
x26.jpg

Name: Wraith.exe
World of Origin: DenCity PET, from Megaman NT Warrior
Powers/weapons: Absorb other people's abilities, wraithsword and cannon
Bio: Unlike his Netop's everchanging personality, Wraith.exe tends to be laid back, acting from moment to moment. (Yoh from Shaman King, sort of) Was created by his netop and has been battling ever since, he is skilled and powerful enough to only need battlechips against powerful opponents
Appearance:
dark01q.jpg

Name: Dark Mousy
World of Origin: DNAngel
Powers/weapons: Sorceror/Wif
Bio: Dark Mousy is an illusive art thief characterized by large black angel wings. Dark's last theft occured 40 years prior to D.N.Angel, when Daisuke's grandfather was the Thief. Dark's DNA has been passed through the Niwa family for generations, and when young Dai-kun finally transforms, Dark is welcomed with open arms. Especially by Daisuke's mom.

Dark Mousy is confident and can think on his feet. He's good looking and he's not afraid to show it. Dark transforms back into Daisuke when he sees Riku Harada, or even just a picture of her.
Appearance: C'mon, it's Dark!
dark.jpg

Last edited:

BladesofJustice

"FANFIC"

Another fanfic by Meilin and Schweppes, man yall sure do keep em coming.

Name: Yoh Asakura/Amidamaru (his spirit partner)
World of Origin: Shaman World (don't know the name)
Powers/weapons: Katana infused with spirit energy/Amidamaru in spirit form
Bio: After winning the Shaman tournament Yoh, continued helping others around the land defeating evil until he got thrown into a wild adventure.
Appearance:
shamanking_gross.jpg

Anime or game or whatever from: Shaman King

Name: Auron
World of Origin: Spira
Powers/Weapons: Bushido. Elemental and special sword strikes. Uses the sword in the picture
Bio: A good role model, Auron has disappeared from Tidus and Yuna and the rest of the group to find something sacred to him, what it is..nobody knows.
Appearance:
auron320.jpg

Anime or game or whatever form: Final Fantasy X

Last edited:

Schweppes

**EDIT** I've added a new rule!!!! No spamming!!!!! (read first post)

We've got plenty of fanfics... we wrote all of them within 2 years... most of them written 2 years ago.

We still need more people! Go! Get them over here, kidnap them if you have to!

And Galacion... there have been complaints about you being in this rp, so I give you ONE chance and if you break the rules, you're gone.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
FANFIC
Name: Nazul Leptra
World of Origin: IDK
Powers/Weapons: Schimitar and gun.
Bio: Part of a non-magic rebelion against an almost all magic world
Aperance: baggy, desert-ish clothes, only part of his head that's exposed is his eyes and part of nose
Thing From: Geniral details: Mage Knight. Everything else: Me, 'cuz Mage Knight is minitures, and the above stuff is all I know.

Schweppes

Okay... let's start now! Inu and Kagome are controlled by all

IC: Kagome had just woken up after her nap, looking at her bag and how empty it appears she quietly talks to herself, "Maybe it's time to go back home." she got up and started walking in the hopeful direction of the well, "It's be better if I just wait for Inuyasha."

-----------------------------

Koga was with his clan of wolves, in the cave where he once held Kagome hostage, and where the harps had bothered them.

He was well awake when he smelled Kagome and the mutt Inuyasha nearby. Without thinking twice he ran after the smell with the speed of the shards.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((Follow my lead.)))

Meilin looked at the Higarashi Shrine. "I wonder how Kagome's been doing? she's been gone a while...." she said, as Kagome's grandfather approached the well.

-------------------------------

Zelgades sat down with Lina and the others, near an old dried up well (((Hint Hint))). Lina sighed. "It's been so BORING lately..... wish something different would happen." she said as Zelgades leaned against the well.

--------------------------------

Duo yawned and leaned back against the well in his backyard. He sighed. "You'd think in six months the preventers would've had at least ONE mission to deal with....."

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Ok, thanks for the pointer in the right direction, Meilin! Schweppes, how did your friend cosplay as Faust, what with the costume and all? Did she wear the big floofy trench coat or what? I'd dearly love to see pictures of that if you have any.))
"You're right, my dear." Faust said, tapping his fingers on the crubling mortar of an old dried up well, "This is no normal well. Maybe someone died in it?" He mused, peering down into its depths. "I've a feeling we'll find out soon..." his ghost answered, smiling.
"Of course you're right, Eliza." He said, smiling back.

Glade swore loudly as she tripped through the undergrowth. Normally the theif was much more fleet and nible, but the multiple injuries she'd sustained furring her last battle made it difficult to function. She'd been moving for hours to escape the archers, long since seperated from her companions. She swore even louder as she tripped only something large amid the plants. Sprawled next to it, she discovered it to be a well, although long out of use, judging by how dry it appeared...

((OOC; By the way, guys, do you know how super it would be if you joined my Fire Emblem Roleplay? *shameless self promotion* Even if you've never played the games.... *pimps link* http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=25239))

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
"Damn!" Nazul exclamed loudly as the Atantians atacked. Never one to regect a challenge, he pulled out his schimitar and cocked his gun. Unfoutunetly, they started to force him to back up. Eventualy, he almost tripped over something. Scince he was unfimaliar with the terrain, he looked down, and saw an empty well. "So that's what they're doing. Trying to knock me into an empty well and leave me to die." Nazul thought, starting to fight with more fury.

Schweppes

Leaving everyone else behind, Kogome had gotten Inuyasha to the well, and Inuyasha had convinced her to take him with her.

Koga was also at this well, having caught up with them just now.

Inu noticed, "I smell a wolf," he muttered under his breath, so that Kagome wouldn't hear.

OOC: Yeah, this is nice and all.. but wasn't it supposed to start in the Fudeal Era?

This one starts off in the world of Inuyasha. Kagome's grandpa is trying to fix the well yet again, but in the process he really messes up. When Kagome jumps into the well, she now gets thrown into another world, one unlike hers or Inuyashas.
.... what'll we do? Maybe meet there though the well? But now it doesn't really matter where we meet... we could meet wherever the next poster desires. Or whoever decides first

BladesofJustice

"Yo Amidamaru, I think we've sealed back up the evil spirits in this region," said Yoh putting his katana back on his back.
"You're right Yoh, but I do sense a strange presense from somewhere around here," said Amidamaru floating above Yoh trying to get a better look over the grassy area they were in. "I think it's down that way," he said while pointing to a dense grassy brush area.
"Alright, lead the way," said Yoh pulling back out his katana again, as they walked through the underbrush until they reached a crusty well. "This couldn't be it, could it?" asked Yoh poking the well with his sword.
"I did sense something, but it's gone now," said Amidamaru peering into the well.
----------------------------
Auron quickly scaled the castle as the steps crumbled under his feet. He was just climbing up the stairs when they suddenly collasped. Pulling out his sword he stabbed it into the wall and use it as a hook as he ran along the wall until he reached the top of the spiral tower. Quickly stepping onto the ledge he kept his sword out, just in case as he heard a roar from behind him. Turning around a lage black dragon burst through the tower completely destroying it and cme charging at him. "Of course, it's never easy," he said while spriinting down the ledge. They had to be at least 200 feet up; one wrong move and he was a goner. Dodging the flames from the dragon he jumped from the legde onto the roof of the castle and scaled it until he saw a carefully camoflauged well growing out of the roof shingles. "What's a well doing up here?" he asked as the dragon flew up toward him spitting fire.

Galacion

Bronze Member
As nightmare walked around the village of wind (the home of Talim) he senses some other evil but since he controls soul edge it couldnt be that he follows his senses and ends up at a very dry well at the end of the village and looks down and thinks why is the evil coming from here? its jsut a dry well o well i guess its. before he even finished the evil sense was gone and he wonderd what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back