• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "A criminals diary" - Prologue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venx

From now on I will post weekly a new chapter of this story. It's a prologue for something I will reveal later. Some weeks ago I found an old sketch of stitch from 1985 (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/PreStitch.jpg) and a different idea for the series. This story will based on the stitch from 1985 who was supposed to be a intergalactic gangster and not jambas genetic-experiment.

Chapter 1 (20.09.2015):

Where do I start? Let's start from the buttom, when this whole mess began. We were on the run from the cops, after we stole 100.000 credits. People used to call the intergalactic police lazy, but man, they were chasing us like we did something to the federations president. "Through the asteroids." "Giving up already?" "Giving up is our only option if you don't do it." I'm a great spacepilot, but Jambas plan was crazy. To bad we had no other choise. We flew straight trough them and took the most dangerous way that the cops couldn't follow us . Sadly, they still could. "Great, we can crash any secound and they'll probably catch us!" "Stop whining and watch out. Chiko! To the guns!" We were happy to have Chiko in the crew, he was an artist when he grabed a weapon. He was able to deafeate the cops in no time, that we could leave our route instantly.

"Great job, Chiko." Chiko came upstairs from the weapons and was smiling. "What did you expect?" "That we die a painful death, what else." I didn't even look at Jambas face when I said that, but I felt his look. Pretty cold if you ask me, but I was used to it. "What now captain? Any near planet where we can hide?" "Why do you ask me? You're the coordinator Akira" "Having someone to clean up, doesn't force you to act like a tornado." groaned Akira and opened his map. "There's a planet straight ahead of us, we should reach him in no time" He said and closed the map immediately to lean back again. And he was right, we saw the planet after a few moments. "Akira, what kind of planet is this?" "We have no data about him, but it looks pretty dead to me." "I asked for a planet to hide and you give me one without any information about it." "Come down, there's no way we have no data about a civilized planet. We can land." Akira told me. "Looks like we have no choise anyway." Jamba said. "What?" "Look at your radar, captain". The screens were flickering and the drive made untypical noises. "Oh great and whose fault is that?" I asked and looked at my crew. "Are you serious?!" Jamba drove me. "Stop pointing fingers and just land the ship." Akira said and looked at Jamba like he tryd to tell him to stay calm. Akira was always the person who took care of the atmossphere in the crew. "I'll prepare everything to disembark." Chiko said before vanishing in the ships back.

We could land without any problems, but I wasn't sure if I could start it again, too. The whole planet was covered with huge mointains and caves in them. "Chiko, go find a good place to stay with our prey." "What about doing it yourself?" "Do you got something to say?" "Jamba, Stitch, come down. Once and for all." interrupted Akira and went between us. "It's okay Akira, I just don't know why he keeps actling he's the captain." "You forgot who you are stitch" "Sounds like you forgot how I am." Akira pulled two guns out and sticked them to our foreheads. "That's enough. Captain stitch, stop acting like a god. I could end your life right now, the only thing that prevents me from that, is that little bit of respect for you that remains. Jamba, he's still our captain. Learn to keep your emootions in check." he said and looked like a chameleon at both of us at the same time. "Fine." We answered synchronized and went away. Akira lowered the weapons and sighed, before he finally put them away. "Hey! This cave right here seems to be safe!" Chiko screamed from far away. "Let's go and rest, I'm done for today" "First time today I agree with you." We all went to Chikos cave, with a good view of our empty ship. "I will stay awake and watch out for enemies." "It's a dead planet, there is no reason to stay awake." "We don't know anything about this place, it's possible that some creatures live here." "Oh Chiko, you just wanna shoot something. Now try to sleep." After a sceptical look he accepted it and closed his eyes.

There was no way this planet was completly dead and I knew that, but everyone had to sleep. Maybe it would have been safer to sleep in the ship, but if the police found us, we were doomed. I was sure that at least one person would notice them finding our ship from the cave, so we could get away or fight. Nothing happened this night to my crew. Well, everyone was save, but not everything. After we woke up, our ship was gone.

Chapter 2 (26.09.2015):

Jamba was the first who noticed it. "Hey, where's the ship?!" Everyone was totally confused until we realised what happened. "Oh great, we're trapped." Chiko sarcastically sayd. “You know how loud our ship is, right? There's no way someone flew await with it, without anyone here noticing. Some...” Jamba interrupted me, before I could finish my sentence. “Something carryd it away? By itself? Without making any noises?” Ahiko slowly raised his head and answered: “Or some group.” Jamba, Chiko & me were looking sceptical, but there was no other possible idea, yet. “What do you think, captain?” Ahiko asked and gave me look I never saw beforee. It was almost like he was the one stealing the ship and trys to play games with me, but he was just pissed that I didn't really take his idea seriously. “Maybe we can find some hints near the place where we landed the ship.” I didn't know what to do in this situation and Ahiko could felt it, I'm glad he wasn't Jamba. “We will end up exploring this whole world, right? Oh man.” Chiko sayd and walked sluggish with a blaster on his shoulder out of the cave. We couldn't find a single hint there. Dust, dust, even more dust, some little rocks and, guess what, landing tracks from our ship earlier. Did I mention the dust? “We got a problem.” Jamba said while looking around and still trying to find something. “No, it's in this direction.” Chiko answered and pointed his finger to the right of us. “What?” “I can smell the steel from here. It is right there, behind these mountains.” Everyone was just looking at him until I asked: “Since when do you have such a great sense of smell?” “My homeplanet is still using bullets instead of lasers, this why I'm doing the same thing, you know? They're made out of the same steel as our ship.” “And how do you recognize the smell?” “Did you ever got shot in the face, captain?” I didn't know what to say, no one knew. Jamba & Ahiko weren't part of the conversation, so they could just wait for me messing it up. I got lucky that Chiko didn't want an answer. “You don't forget the smell of a projectile that hit you so bad, particularly when you work every day with them. Trust me, I can't track down people like the rest of my species, but I won't lose our ship.” “Ha, I didn't know you're such a beast!” laughed Ahiko and went between us. I knew Chiko for 2 years and also knew about the shot, but he never told me, or us, his smell increased so strong for that material.

After this new realization, we went straight forward, but when we arrived we couldn't find anything. “And now? We're behind the mountain you showed us and the ship is not here. What does your smell say?” asked Jamba and stared at him. “It's coming.” “What?” “Straight in our direction.” Chiko sayd and closed his eyes. Everyone, me included, was looking for the ship in the sky until Chiko opened his eyes again and screamed: “Move! It's coming from below!” A few meter away, a gigantic alien broke through the earth and started chasing us. Ahiko and Chiko pulled their weapons and started shooting while running away. I positioned and prepared myself for a tail-attack , but I didn't realise the alien was so fast that I stood right in front of his face, when I turned myself again after running away. I heared Jamba screaming my name, but that wasn't the only thing I heared. The aliens scream was so loud, it was impossible for us to ignore, but right in front of him was the first time I heared something. “ Don't just stand there!” Jamba screamed, when he grabbed me and jumped away, before the monster could bite. “What is wrong with you?!” “Jamba, did you hear his scream?” “What are you talking about? This monster doesn't make any noises!” “What about shooting instead of talking?” Ahiko screamed while reloading. When Jamba grabbed Blaster, the alien jumped and dove into the earth again. “Is it just me, or was there no sound when this gigantic beast drilled itself into the ground?!” “No captain, you're right. We still got the vibrations and my smell, don't worry.” Chiko sayd and closed his eyes, while his finger was ready to pull the trigger. Everyone was standing still and waiting for some signals or Chikos orders. “It's coming, don't move.” he said and opened his eyelids slowly. We we're prepared for everything, but what happened then was pretty unexpectable. “Everyone fall apart!”Chiko screamed and jumped together with us away, when the alien broke through the ground between us. “Attack as long as possible!” I screamed and tryd to attack again, but before I could reach his body I saw a shadow striking it. Right in front of me.

The body was shaking and losing blood, but still not a single noise. “Shooting a Kagoro, haha. Looks like you guys are new here, right?” laughed the shadow before the whole alienbody fell down. When I asked the shadow who or what it was, I saw that it was a female from my own species. “Name's Angel and who are you?” she asked while inspecting everyone of us with her eyes. “This is my co-captain Jamba, our gunner Chiko, navigator Ahiko and I'm Stitch, the captain of this crew.” “Jamba, Chiko, Ahiko and Stitch. Okay, got it! Where do you come from and what are you doing here?” I knew I couldn't tell her about the stuff we stole, I just hoped she wouldn't realize anything. “Our radar died when we crossed this planet, so we had to land here. When we woke up at the next morning, our ship was gone. Chiko could smell it, but just found this Ka...what was the name again?” “A Kagoro, your ship wasn't the first one which got snacked. The most people who live here got traped like that.” “The most?” “Oh yes, I shouldn't be talking with you out here. Follow me, I show you where we live here before an other Kagoro shows up.” Angel sayd and went forward. “Are you sure we can trust her?” “As long as she believes we're no criminals, yes. Do you still got the prey?” “Everything's in my bag.” “Good, don't let anyone find out about it.” “Roger.” Chiko whispered to me and kept distance to Angel. While following her, I noticed that Jamba was worried about something. He was the one who established with me this crew, without him I probably died a long time ago in the streets of my homeplanet. I've known him the longest, but the face he made was new. “What's wrong?” “We'll meet a bunch of people who can't escape this planet after we lost our ship. How am I supposed to look happy?” “We'll find a way, don't worry.” “Hey guys, here it is!” Angel shouted and went into a cave in front of her. While following her we investigated every spot, no one trusted Angel yet. A moment later we came to an elevator who stuck in the wall. “The code to active it is 8639, it's no secret. Just to make sure wild aliens won't invade us.” Angel said and stepped into it. We joined her with a bad feeling, if it was a trap, there was no way we could survive.

While driving down I asked Angel something. “Hey Angel, while fighting against this giant we couldn't hear any noise. But when I stood right in front of it, the scream was so loud that there is no way we could not hear it.” “Oh right, there's so much to explain. Let's answer your question first. The Aliens on this planet, who are almost monsters, got an organic atmosphere around them. We don't know why, it's probably just evolution on this strange planet. Sound can't get through it, that's why you didn't hear anything when you stood outside of it.” “And how big are these atmospheres?” “Every alien here got an other size, Kagoros for example got a really small one. Their Atmosphere reaches probably 1 meter around them, what means you can't hear until it's to late.” “Wait, does that mean I can't hear their last scream before my bullet hits these things?” Chiko throw into the conversation. Angel laughed a bit an answered: “You can't even hear your bullet breaking their skulls.” Chiko sighed while Ahiko turned himself to Angel. “So, no sound from inside can leave. I bet you got an assassin problems here.” “No, I already told you that the aliens with this ability are almost only huge monsters. The ones who have our size are friendly and if anything like an assassinattack would happen, we would know who it was. You're save here.” she said and turned her face to the elevator door. Everyone knew at this point how it was possible for the Kagoro to eat our ship wihout waking us. “And how many people live in this underground? 20? 50?” Jamba asked when the elevator stopped. “Haha, nice try. We got a population of 5000.” Angel laughed at us when the door opened and showed us a huge underground city. “Welcome to Ielda!”

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh boy, who would've guessed their ship would be stolen. I do wonder if anyone among the crew ended up taking it to save their own hide before something like the police come looking for them? Otherwise, someone really brave and reckless stole a ship from a bunch of wanted aliens. It's a really good start for a prologue because, we get a speed chase through asteroids and whatnot. Plus Stitch! Gotta love Stitch. Okay, the only thing I'll advise you about is that this is a whole wall of text. Which is hard for most people to read unless it's spaced out into paragraphs. And some minor spelling errors, but that's no biggie. So, if you ever wish to adjust it, that'd be great. Otherwise, I'll still read it because, I do want to see what happens next! C:

Venx

Okay, the only thing I'll advise you about is that this is a whole wall of text. Which is hard for most people to read unless it's spaced out into paragraphs.

Totally forgot that, I'll fix that now and do it instantly correct when I'm writing the next chapters. Thanks!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Btw, you can post your following chapter in your next post. The opening post would probably require spoiler boxes if you plan on sticking all yours chapters there. C: As for your new chapter, it was much easier on the eyes! So thank you for that! Anyhow, it's really cool to see the crew meet another alien like Stitch! Angel seems nice, and I hope the underground city Yelda helps them find a way off the planet. Or a way to get their ship back from the Kagoro. Good chapter overall.

Venx

I thought it would be better to collect everything in the opening post, but good point with the spoiler boxes. I think I'll do it like you said and just post the new chapter just right here.

Venx

Changed the city's name, cuz I made a mistake last time.

Chapter 3 (04.10.2015):
We stepped slowy out of the elevator and were looking around. Angel was nice enough to led us through the city and explaining everything to us, that way we weren't so lost. “This is the market where you can get everything you need to stay alive and..” “Are we safe here?” Ahiko interrupted Angel. “What do you mean?” “Kagoros move through the ground, right? This is still an underground city, can't these things just break through the ceiling?” Angel was looking at him for a while before she starts laughing. “Why are you laughing?” When she could finally talk again she sayd: “Oh boy, do you think these thousands of different aliens are idiots? The whole ceiling is covered with a special metal that we painted like the earth for a better look. There is no way something could break through this defense.” Ahiko raised in eyebrow and took a closer look to the ceilings, while Jamba started asking: “But who established this city? You need a lot of material and technology for something like this.” “Yes, some years ago a women in a huge ship and troopers landed here while ca. 100 people stranded here like you. She promised she will help them survive and even escape when they were able to create an energy shield, based on the organicatmossphere from the creatures around here. That was 10 years ago and the city got huged since then, but our scientists are nearly done!” “An energyshield...like the Kagoro atmossphere...sounds dangerous.” I said. Jamba was thinking since Angel started talking, but then he came up with a question that changed everything. “Do you know what that womens name was?” Angel closed her eyes and started smiling while answering: “Her name is Lady Delia.”

I wish I could have seen the faces of the rest, but I was paralyzed like they probabaly, too. “Lady Delia? Red hair, huge ears, 2 different eyecolors?” asked Jamba fairly quiet. “Oh yes, do you know her?!” asked Angel euphoric. I stammered: “Well, we know her name and how she looks like.” We already worked some months for Delia and she's the Devil everybody thinks she is. We ended up trying to kill her, but she survived and still wants revange. If Delia would have found us, we were doomed and Angel, our only ally, wouldn't help you. “Looks like she's famous like she said, but you're lucky! Delia comes to visit us every month to see how far our scientists are with the shield and guess what day it is today!” “Oh seriously?” I said and was done with my life. “Now follow me! I'll show you the rest of Ielda!” Angel sayd and walked straight forward. “Ielda...at least she's not narcissistic” Jamba said and looked at me. “Don't say anything guys, we will flee from this planet. Trust me.” “And then? If Angel's right, Delia will have a soundless shield pretty soon. Imagine what she can do with that, ships, troopers and even herself won't make any noises again when they attack.” “Is that our problem?” “She's still looking for us, stitch.” “Hey guys! Where are you?!” screamed Angel and looked back. “Let us follow her, we will settle this later.” I said and walked with my crew her. The city was huge and everyone had a job he liked. It was like in a dream, with the only difference I knew that Delia would destory everything when she had the technology she wants. “And this is my house, if you don't mind sleeping on the floor you can stay here for some nights until we have something for you to live. “ Angel sayd and looked at me smiling. “Well, I'm sure we can find some other place to stay.” I could see how her smile was vanishing and her ears were dropping while was speaking. “But if you really don't mind we can...” “Great! Come in, I'öö show you where you can sleep.” she said and walked in. “Looks like someone wants our captain. Literally.” “Shut up, Ahiko. We have bigger problems when Delia arrives to..” My sentence was interrupted by a small earthquake that didn't damaged anything. “Oh, I think Lady Delia just landed.” Angel shouted from the back of her house. “Again, seriously?”

At this point I just felt like my crew was trying to fool me, to bad I knew that this option was impossible. “Everyone's waiting in front of the elevator, come on!” “Well, what about you go now and we're right behind? I mean, we have to decide who sleeps on what part of the floor and who's using the toilet to what time and..” “Oh, if that can't wait I'll guess you'll find the way. But hurry!” she sayd and walked out of the door. “Trapped with our biggest enemy on a planet without a ship, great.” Chiko sayd and walked over to the window. “They don't know anything about her and acting like she's a god.” “Don't worry, I...” “Don't worry, don't worry. don't worry. Captain you have no idea to escape from here, stop acting so tough!” “I'm sorry Jamba, but I'll have a plan.” Everyone was looking sceptical at me, but at the same time I could see how they hoped my plan would work. “I don't know how everyone's acting when Delia's here, but let's pretend the Elevator will be free. You know, for Aliens like Angel that go outside of Ielda and trying to come back. While everyone's distracted by Delia and her troopers walking through the city, we can sneak to the elevator and go back outside. I'm sure her ship will be near the entrance, some troopers are probabaly guarding it. Chiko, Ahiko? You go ahead to shoot them and open the ship, you think you got that?” “Last time we were lockpicking her ship it was no problem either.” “Perfect, when she can land fly away anytime she wants, it seems like her ship has some sort of shield that's protecting it from that planets atmossphere. When we're on the ship we can just fly away and use her canon to destroy this whole underground base!”

The last sentence made their smile disappear like never before. “You're joking, right? Delia is the enemy, not these civilians!” Jamba said and came at me. “Delia is like a god for them and there is no way to kill her, without killing these civilians.” “We're criminals, not monsters!” “Oh shut up Jamba, we never cared about ruining other lifes by stealing their good, why shouldn't we kill 5000 people who won't leave this planet anyway? We save our ass and killing the most dangerous person in the universe, everyone's happy!” “What about Angel? Can you really kill her like that?” “I know her for maybe a hour, why should I care?” Ahiko went between us and looked me in the face. “You can't tell me that you didn't realise how much she cares about you.” “Okay, let's die on this planet for this one person that I don't even care about. I'm sure her death won't hurt her as much as my death, right?” Ahiko just went to the door and opened it without looking back. “Looks like that little bit of respect that left for you is gone now.” he said and went outside. “Fine! Just go! I'm sure I won't find a new navigator that's sleeping all the time and gives me coordinates to a planet that traps us with fucking Delia!” Chiko sighed and went after Ahiko. “I'm sorry stitch, we did many unethical things, but killing all these people without batting an eyelid...that's disgusting.” I wasn't just pissed or angry at this moment, I felt a hate for my crew, I never felt before. “Go Jamba, leave me like the rest.” “I don't wanna leave you, stitch. But your plan is wrong and there is no way I'll help you with that.” “Then go! Leave me and never come back! I don't need Chiko, Ahiko or you! I can do this by myself and won't lose one tear when I'm blewing up this entire city!” I couldn't look Jamba in the eyes saying this, I was just staring at the floor and waiting for Jamba to go. “You know how wrong this is, but do you realise what your problem is? You're afraid of facing Delia again. There is a way to kill her and help all these different aliens here, but you're to afraid to get killed by her. I'm sorry, but I can't stay in your crew until you find an other way. Goodbye stitch.” He said depressed and left the house. Now it was me against Delia and I knew there was no way to do this without any help.

Venx

Chapter 4 (10.10.2015):

After some hours angel came back home and found me sitting on the floor. "Hey guys! Where have you...stitch?" "Oh, hey Angel..." "Where is the rest of your crew?" "Gone. We got a confrontation and everyone left me." "And...what was this confrontation about?" "None of your business!" Right after I said that, I realized how loud I got. She was still smiling and came at me when she said: "I'm sorry for you Stitch, but I know someone who can help you!" "And who could that be?" "Lady Delia! You're lucky she's here so you don't have to wait." I knew the truth would hurt her, so I took a deep breath and looked at her. "Angel...what If I tell you, that Delia isn't the person you think she is?" "What do you mean?" "Angel...Lady Delia is an evil criminal, the worst in the galaxy. Me and the crew were working for her, but we found out she tryd to betray us...so we betrayed her first." She gave me a really confused look, I could see that this was to much for her at one time. "Wait, you guys are criminals, too?" she asked and took 1 step back. "Yes, we stole 100.000 credits and landed here to hide from the police." "But you murdered no one, right?" "That would be an other story." Angel bared her teeth and started starring at me. "You are the criminals! Lady Delia rescued us all, I don't care if you think she's a criminal!" "You're so naive Angel, she helps you to get an ultimate shield that could help her dealing with anyone. When she has the shield, she will blow up this whole planet. Think about it." "Liar!" she screamed and jumped at me.

She was really fluffy and warm, but that's not important for the story. "Why should she leave you here? You're trapped and there is no real reason for not bringing you to an other. Trust me!" "Why should I trust you! Looks like not even your crew trusts you anymore!" "Then just fucking kill me okay! Stop screaming at me, I know that Delia is evil, but if you don't believe me just kill me and die when she got her shield!" I screamed and looked at her. Angel was very unsettled after that. She started to get off, but continued looking at me. "What was your plan?" She said and came down. I started getting up while thinking about how to tell her the plan, that involed killing her. "The plan was to sneak out of here while Delia visits the city, steal her ship and blow up this city. This way Delia could never get her shield." "Blow...up the city?" "That was the part where my crew left me. They said there is no way we could do such a thing." "You would blow up the whole city? Even me?" "Yes, even you." "But...why?" "Because I am a fucking coward, okay?!" I screamed at her and turned myself away from Angel. "Stitch..." "I saw what Delia did to other people and what she did to her traitors, when we couldn't kill her I already thought we were dead. But now I have no Idea how to escape from her and don't let her get that shield. I'm sorry Angel, but I'm really afraid of her, but if you wanna tell her where I am, do it now. I want this to be over." I said and closed my eyes. I was waiting for her to responed, but I couldn't hear a thing. When I looked back she was gone, she clearly went out of the house to tell her god where I was.

"You're right, you are a coward." A voice from above me said. It was Angel that walked over me and jumped right in front of me. "I tought you were a bit tougher." "What?" "You're not faking this, I can see the fear in your eyes. I'm also sorry that you lost your crew, but I can understand you." "You do?" "When I stranded here, I was so afraid of dying. I spent 3 days in a cave without food or water, but I was just to afraid to go out, because of the Kagoro. I was ready to die, but Lady Delia found me on the fourth day and gave me everything I needed. Since then she was a god for me, but I can see the exact fear I got in you. You're not lying and it looks like I have to deal with that." She said and smiled at me. "Angel...thank you. I'm really glad, but that doesn't changes my situation at all. We can't kill her in the city, the civillians would murder us for that." "But Delia would be dead and she wouldn't be a danger anymore, right?" "Yes, but...no Angel." "I don't see an other way." "I can't do this." "You see this city, right? It's perfect! You would save this wonderful place and millions in the galaxy!" "Even If I wanted to do this, my whole crew left me. I won't die alone." "You won't." She saild and smiled even bigger. I knew what she meant, but I couldn't believe it. "Oh no." "Listen, I owe Delia my live, but now I know what kind of person she is. And when you die try killing her, I'll die too and make sure she will." I was totally paralysed. Dying? Together with the girl I just met? She wanted to waste her life for me and the universe, I never met someone like her. After looking on the ground for some time, I raised my head and nodded. "Do you have a plan?" "Do you got weapons?" "The others were carrying the blasters." "Okay, no problem. Let's do it like I killed the Kagoro, okay?" "You mean jumping from two different sides on towards her and smash her body?" "Jap." "Let's do this."

Only a hour later we came together at 2 opposite roofs and were waiting for Delia to go to her appartment. She was just guarded by 2 troopers, because there was no crime since the last 10 years in here. We were just looking at each others, I really wanted to ask her when Delia comes, but the space between us for to huge and how could she possibly know. After some time we saw a lot of people coming through the streets and in the middle Delia with her troopers. I was ready to attack, but she was still to far away. While I was waiting for her, I discovered an other person on a roof near Delia. I couldn't figure out who it was, until I heared a scream. “Die, bitch!” came from the other roof, right before I heared 3 shoots. The laser were on point, but right before they could hit her , they just disappeared. The next thing I saw was the person running in our direction, who ever that was, I hated this guy so much. “Get him! When he's here the rest of this punks are here, too!” Delia screamed and sended 2 troopers out. “The rest?” I though and saw who ran in my direction. “Ahiko?!” “Captain?!” Ahiko said and stopped next to me. “What are you doing here?!” “I wanted to kill Delia with Angel, what are you doing here?!” “I wanted to kill Delia!” “Oh and you couldn't run in the other direction?” “How could I...” “There is an other one!” A trooper interrupted us from the street. “Where are the others?” “I don't know, I was working alone! We have no time for this, bye!” He said and started jumping from roof to roof. “Thanks for telling them where I am Asshole!” I screamed that even Delia could hear me. I just saw how she was asking for more troopers and started jumping on the other roof to Angel, who already took some distance to the streets that alteast she was unseen. “What now?” “First we should get away from here, Delia already saw me.” I told here, ran away with her.

A few moments later we were hiding in a dead end and I asked Angel: “Did you saw what happened? Ahikos shots disappered right before they could hit her.” “Looks like she got a shield that protects her from lasers. Our plan probably would have worked, tho.” “Great, why didn't Chiko tryd that.” “What do we do now?” “I would say we just try to get close to hear and murder her like we already planned.” “Back to the roof?” “Back to the roof.” I sayd and jumped with her on the roofs again. Right after we were up we could hear some lasers. “Looks like they found Ahiko.” “Maybe, but the more important thing is that I found you.” A female voice sayd behind me. Angel and me turned ourself and were looking at Lady Delia smiling at us. “Looks like you got a new friend, stitch. I hope you won't betray this one.” she sayd and started laughing. “Delia...” “Lady Delia! Please listen to me!” Angel screamed and looked at her with tears in her eyes. “What is it Angel?” I was really surprised that she knew her name. “You're the reason I'm still alive, I owe you my life. Now stitch just told me all these terrible things about you and I believe him. I don't want it, but he's not acting....so please tell me Lady Delia...are you gonna to kill us all when you got your shield?!” She screamed at her and started crying. I wasn't sure if she was trying to betray me after all, or if she just got overwhelmed by her emotions. “Oh Angel, stop crying. You're like a child to me.” “Don't listen to her!” “I'm the one who gave you secound chance after all, right?” she said and was walking slowly to Angel. “Yes...” she sobbed. “Correct me if I'm wrong, but then I have the right to take that back, right?” “No!” I screamed while sawing Delia grabbing Angels throat. “If you just think about betrying me, you're not the worthy living here anymore.” “Let her go!” “You're pathetic stitch, why don't you try to attack me? I won't defend myself, I'll just kill Angel. Go on, end me.” Before I could do anything I heared a shot and saw Delia moving backwards, but still got hit on her wrist that Angel felt down. “Argh...! Who dares to...” “Sorry I'm late captain! But it looks like you understood how dumb your plan was!” Chiko screamed from some roofs away. “Oh right...there was the one who used actual bullets...” “Don't think to much about bullets, you'll have enough in your mind in just a moment.” he said and loaded his gun.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wow, this is quite a turn of events. Stitch and Angel attempting to take out Delia. Angel learns the truth and Stitch being the coward doesn't know how to handle it and suggests she kills him because, he won't hesitate to take her out along with the city. Even further how things went crazy with Stitch and his crew. Stitch should've listened to them, but I'm happy Chiko comes in to save the day. And I'm happy Angel stuck by his side even if she owed Delia her life and being lied to as well. Both of these were great chapters.

Venx

Thanks, I also have from chapter to chapter more fun doing them, that's probably why the quality increases. I'm glad you're enjoying them.

Venx

Bit exhausted from writing the whole halloween contest in 2 days, so I just skipped a week.

Chapter 5 (22.10.2015):

Angel was heavly breathing and crawled to my side, when Delia was looking at Chiko. "You guys could have escaped, but now you're just getting attention. I thought you were smarter." She said and watched Chiko loading his pistol. "Stitch...run...I can handle her." Angel whispered to me and tried to stand up. I held my tail in front her body to hold her back and shaked my head. She didn't know anything about Delia and what she was able to do. "Stay back." I whispered to her and dashed behind Delia. "Chiko!" "On my way!" We screamed and Chiko jumped from his roof right to Delia and hold his pistol in front of him. I jumped at her and attacked with my tail, when she suddenly used a barrier that threw me backwards. "That won't save you from that!" Chiko screamed and shot his bullet right at her head. "Actually, it does." Delia said and smiled, while watching the bullet hit her barrier and flying back at Chiko. "Looks like you can't get these bullets out of your head." She said right before the bullet hit Chiko and made him fall right in front of Delia. "No!" I screamed and trying to get back up. "Finally I get my revange on you guys. Where are the others, Stitch? I really want you to see them dying. But it looks like I have to go with Angel for now." "Don't touch her!" "You're not in the position to give orders." She said and started gathering energy in her palm. Angel was the only reason I wasn't paralyzed by fear, but at the same time I got no idea what to do. "What would be more terrifying? Blasting her whole body or just her head away? Any ideas, Stitch?" "What about saving your own life rather killing someone else?" Chiko said when he grabbed her unnoticed from behind. "You're still alive?!" "That wasn't the first bullet in my head, you know? But guess what, it was the last one." Chiko laughed and coughed. “What are you talking about, you fool?!” “Stitch, I swallowed one of my grenades. I think you have 1 minute until it blows up.“ „What?!“ Delia used her barrier over and over again to push Chiko away from her, but he wouldn't let her go. „Chiko, you...“ „Run! I will handle her!“ „And what about your civilians?!“ „I won't kill many of them, but that's better than everyone. Right, captain?“

I was shocked, but I knew there was no way back at this point. "Come, Angel!" I pulled her away from Delia and jumped with her over the roofs. Angels body was shaking when I carried her, back then I was really worried about her mental condition. Some moments later we heared a loud explosion from behind. Chiko died, for us. For the galaxy. For me, even tho I was such an asshole. "I think no one saw us, let's hide in your house for a moment." I told her and went back into Angels home. When I closed the door and we came down, Angel started crying. "She was...always like this?" "Yeah." "How could I ever fall for this...am I that stupid?" "You're not stupid. You're naive, I am the one who's stupid. I was a bad captain, scared off my crew and was so afraid of dying, that wanted to kill this entire city. Now that Chiko offered his life for us, I feel so bad. Even after my awful plan, he decided to save his captain." "Don't you think...he saved you more as a friend?" Angel stopped crying and was looking at me, while I realized that I was the only one who acted like a crewmember ever. Chiko, Ahiko, Jamba...they all we're friends. I knew Jamba for so long, but I never treated him like friend. He was a tool to me like everyone else. I was so busy beeing the leader, that I never realized why, for example, Jamba was so angry at me all the time. "Angel..." "Yea, Stitch?" I stood up and looked at the door. "I don't know how long Delias ship will stay here when she's dead, but we have to hurry up and..." "Steal her ship?" "No, find my friends." I said and walked right towards the door.

We sneaked outside and tried to avoid Delias troopers. "We should look for Ahiko first." "Alright, follow me. I know every single passage in this city." Angel said and ran ahead. Delias trooper were all over the place, it looked like Chikos plan to blow her up actually worked. "Ssh, someone's here." Angel stopped and listened to the surroundings. “Stitch, over here.” A familiar voice said out of a windows. “Jamba?” “Yes, now come in!” Jamba opened the door and let Angel and me in. “Jamba, you're alive!” “Of course I am. Don't think the most dangerous person in the galaxy would be enough to take me down.” “Well, she was enough to take Chiko down.” Angel lowered his head while listening to our conversation. Jamba was just looking at me for a while, before he slapped me right in the face. “Why didn't you help him?!” “Delia nearly killed Angel and Chiko offered his life to save us and take her down! She's dead, he did it!” “What?” “He...swallowed one of his grenades and grabbed Delia to blow her up. He saved our lifes...and you can't believe how bad I feel about this. I failed as captain and as a friend.” Jamba was just looking at me and nodding. “Yes, you failed horribly.” I wanted to look away from him, but at the same time I felt like i deserve evey single word. “But it looks like you finally got it. Let's start all over again.” “What?” “Chikos death won't be for nothing. Let's find Ahiko and fly away. And this time we even got a girl on board, right?” Angel startled and looked at him. “What did you just say?” “Welcome to the crew, Angel. Or is there any problem, captain?” I just smiled at them and answered: “No. Oh and...call me Stitch.”

We went out of the empty house and started looking for Ahiko again. The troopers were still everywhere, what made it really difficult to find someone. “Do you know any place where he could be?” “No, the city is huge. He could be everywhere.” I sighed and started thinking of a plan to find him, but I didn't even know the whole city. “Look! That tail! That was him, I'm sure.” Jamba said and pointed at the other side of the street. “Over the roofs, fast!” Angel said and climbed up the house where we stood. Jamba and me were following her and could catch up on Ahiko. “Ahiko, over here!” “Freeze!...Jamba? Stitch?” he was wondering and put down his guns. “We finally found you.” I said and jumped down to him. “Hey, I got something for you guys.” He said and gave us an electric shield. “I got these from Delias troopers, that's probably the same that she weared when I tried to snipe her. The shield is invisible and neutralizes every blaster shot.” Ahiko explained and looked at Angel. “Is she coming with us?” “Yes. Before you ask about Chiko...” “I know. I heared the explosion and...saw some pieces that were...clearly Chiko.” Angel lowered her head again and said: “I'm sorry.” “It's not your fault. Now let's go, these shields will protect us from every damage.” Ahiko said and turned around, before a bullet pierced it way through his head and he fell down. “Every damage from blasters, real bullets are not effected. You're friend knew that.” Delia said from behind with Chikos pistol in her hand and 2 troopers behind her.

“You...you're still alive...?” I stuttered while looking at her. “It was close. Really close, but some secounds before he blew up, I managed to push him away with my shield. He really made me think it was over...so close.” “So his death was for nothing?!” I screamed at her raised my tail. “Oh no, it wasn't. Now that he's dead, I got these bullets that are not effected by our energyshields. So your friend just caused the death of another friend of yours. Rest in piece, Shiko.” She said, smiled and pointed her gun at me. “It's Chiko!” I ran right towards Delia jumped to attack her with my tail. She shot self-assured at me, without realising that the tip of my tail just split the bullets apart. “What..” Delia tried to summon her barrier to push me away, but my tails brunt was stronger. “You won't get away with this!” I broke her barrier, landed on my feet and headbutted her right in the stomach. Delia flew back against a housewall and her troopers started shooting at me. “No, you fools! He got your shield!” “Looks like you should recruite some new guys...in spacehell.” I jumped to the right and left to tear the troopers in half. “I'm not afraid of you anymore, Delia! Let's end this once and for all!” Delia stood up with a visible dark aura and pointed her gun in the right hand at Angel and was casting some sort of energyball in her other hand. “Actually I'm sick of that, too. Yeah, let's end this.”

Venx

Final Chapter 6 (01.11.2015):

Delia was smiling at me and self-assured to win. “What's wrong, Stitch? Why don't you attack me.” She laughed at me and continued charging her energyball. I lowered my head and tried to gather some spittle in my closed mouth. Angel and Jamba were paralyzed by Delia, while she was just waiting for me to do something. “Come on, if you don't do anything both of your friends will die. I'm already giving you the chance to save one.” She said and was looking at me. I slowly raised my head and started smiling. “What's so fun..” I interrputed Delia by spitting her right into her face and disturb her. “Ah! You disgusting little....” She shot the energyball and the bullet in a different direction and tried to clear her face. “Run!” I yelled and flew with Jamba and Angel. “To the elevator?” “Yeah, we got the shields. Her troopers won't be a problem.” I said to Angel and jumped from roof to roof. Angel stopped and looked back to where we came from. “But what about Delia?” “What?” I stopped and looked at her. “As long as she is alive, there is a possibility for her to escape from this planet. Together with the organic shield.” “She's right.” Jamba said and stepped next to me. “We can't just run away.” “Well, we can't beat her. You saw how powerful she is.” “It's possible, but just really dangerous. Maybe we should go with our secound option.” “And that is?” “Destroying the research laboratory.” He explained to us and looked at Angel.

“It's not far from here, but I don't think we can destroy everything without harming or even killing some of the scientsts.” “Some scientists or the galaxy.” “I was just saying...it's this way.” Angel said and went straight to the laboratory. I had a feeling that this idea won't work and just killing Delia would be the best way to deal with this situation, but I didn't know what else I could do to defeat her. When we arrived at the laboratory, the door was open and no one to see. “They are waiting for us.” Jamba said and looked around. “Any other options?” I asked and saw Angel shaking her head. “Okay then. Watch your step.” I said and went in. “So, where is the “heart” of this? You know, where the most important data is.” “I was never in here, I have no clue. All I could tell you is where it was.” “You should have said that earlier.” “Sorry...” “No no, everything's okay. Nothing bad happened so far, so don't worry.” I reassured Angel and searched for a room that looked like the main central. “What about this one?” Jamba pointed at an room full of computers and files on the tables. Me and Angel went into the room and investigated everything, while Jamba stayed at the door looking for Delia and her troopers. “Oh my gosh, is that a prototyp?” Angel walked to a table in the middle of the room with a gadget, that looked like the modules that carry shields around people. “Argh!” Jamba shouted and spit blood when a black glowing hand gored his body and Delia appeared behind him. “No, that's just an ordinary energyshield. This is the prototyp and it work's perfect.” Delia said and pushed Jamba to the ground. Her troopers slowly arrived after she appeared and walked into the room. “Looks like our rats are trapped. Do you give up or do you wanna get killed.” Delia said and grinned. “Do you love me, Angel?” “What?” “Answer my question.” I said and looked straight to Delia. “Love...I mean...yes. Yes, I do love you.” “Good, then you should look away for a moment. I don't want you to see what I will do Delia...after killing my best friend!” I screamed and jumped at the troopers in the front.

“Shoot the girl!” Some of Delias troopers were starting instantly to shoot at Angel. To bad they forgot that she still had her energyshield on. While they were shooting I sliced some troopers with one tail swipe. “Oh no, her shield! Then aim at him you fools!” She screamed, but I was already above the 3 troopers that left. “I gave you the chance to kill my girlfriend. Guess what, you failed!” I jumped down and spun myself to kill all three of them. “Impossible!” “I was so afraid of you...all this time....even with all my friends by my side. But it looks like I had to lose all of them to finally get my shit together. One by one...” Delia took a step back and started casting an attack in her hand. “You're a monster Delia, but it's my fault what happened to Chiko, Ahiko & Jamba.” I said and looked back to Angel. “Now I only have 1 person left that is important to me.” I looked back to Delia and raised my tail above my head. “And I wont let anyone hurt her!” “What about not letting anyone hurt you” She said and shot her attack right at me. I dodged to the right and attacked her with a tail swipe to her head. Delia managed to use her barrier and block my tail in the air. “You ridiculous little...” “Less talking and more fighting!” I landed on my feet and smacked my tail with all my power against her shield. She was struggling to maintain her shield and tried to push me back, but after a while it broke. Delia fell some meters backwards, that I didn't stand in her prototyps atmossphere anymore. “Hey Delia, if you say “Don't kill me.” I won't do it. Let's see if I can hear you.” I just saw her lips moving, not sure what she was saying, but I think she was cursing. Suddenly I heared a gasp from behind. Jamba was still alive and tried to stand up with this hole in his body. “Jamba!” When I turned myself to look at him, Delia flew out of the laboratory without us noticing it.

“Angel, take care of Jamba! I will take care of Del...ia....no!” She left the whole building when I looked back and didn't leave a track. “Stitch...go find Delia...I will try to get to her ship. You probably killed all of her troopers in this city, I don't think she brought more to visit this place.” Jamba said and hold his hand in front of the wound. “She got her shield, there is no reason for her to stay here. We go together to the ship, come.” I said and told Angel to help Jamba walking that I could look for Delia, while we were going to the elevator. The civillians didn't see who attacked her god, so we could just walk by them. Since Chikos explosion, Jamba wasn't the only one who was wounded around here. After a while we came to the elevator without any problems. Angel pressed the button to make it come down to us and waited. “We have to be careful now.” I said and looked up where the elevator came. “You think that Delia is up there?” Angel asked. “The elevator was up there, so the last time it was used, it was used to get out of here. It's possible that Delia used it.” The elevator arrived and opened his door. We went inside and Angel pressed the up-button. “How are you feeling Jamba?” “Not good, man. Not good...” “Hold on, I'm sure Delia has something in her ship!” Jamba just smiled and tried to stay awake. When the elevator arrived, everything looked like before when whe took it to enter the city. Empty cave, no tracks, nothing damaged. We walked carefully out of the cave and were looking for Delias ship, but we couldn't find it. “Maybe a Kagoro catched it.” Angel said demotivated. “The Kagoros...Delia know about them. She would never land it he...” While thinking about it, I got an idea and looked above the cave. “There it is!” I pointed at the top of the cave, where a gigantic ship stood. “The Kagoros can't catch it there, let's climb up!” “But what about Jamba?” Angel said and looked at my wounded friend. “”Go stay in the cave, we will get the ship and pick you up.” Jamba nodded and dragged himself back inside. “Stitch. About the thing I said back in the laboratory, I...” “We can talk later. Delia is up there and probably just waiting for us. Get ready.” Angel smiled and jumped on the caves wall. “Sorry, to many feelings at once. From now on I concentrate to decapitate this bitch.” “That's the spirit.”

We climbed up that cave and went to the ships door, it was locked and there was no light inside. “Are you sure she's in there?” “Yeah, if not we just fly away. So we have to open that door anyway.” Angel smacked her claws between the door and the ship to break the lock. The door opened and we went inside. “We'll have to fix that later.” “Won't be a problem, in my 10 years here I learned a lot of stuff about mechanics.” Angel told me and light up the ship. We're looking for Delia everywhere, but we couldn't find her. It looked like she was still in the city, so I started the ship and picked up Jamba. Angel fixed the door with some parts, she ripped out of other rooms we didn't need, so that we can fly away. “We're free!” Angel shouted and sat down next to me. “We still need to help Jamba. I know a place where we can go, but it's not around the corner. Did you look everywhere for medicine or bandages?” “I think, but I could go to look if I missed something.” “Please, Angel. I can't lose Jamba, too.” She stood up and went back into the other rooms. Jamba walked up to me and sat down on the place where Angel was before. “I didn't....know you care that much about me.” “Shut up, Jamba. You were the heart of our crew...and you still are!” He laughed and looked out of the window. “Sorry for all the trouble I made.” he said and closed his eyes. “Oh no, don't you dare dying now! We're almost there!” Suddenly a loud noise came from the back of our ship. In my canthus I saw a capsule flying away from our ship and through the window Angel that was looking desperately in my direction. “A..Angel..?” “Looks like only 2 of you left. I mean until captain Gantu arrives and arrestes both of you.” Delia said from behind and grinned. I turned myself and couldn't realize what just happened. “Corruption is a great thing, I mean our president would arrest me instantly, but Gantu? As long as I don't have a couple of corpses in my ship, I get away with my deeds. He must arrive in...like 5 minutes? I don't know, we'll see.” “You ham!” “What is it, stitch? Come and kill me. But if the police finds me dead in here, I don't think you get the chance to find your little girlfriend. “ I bared my teeth and was ready to cut her head off, but she was right. I did enough to get arrested for years, but if I kill you there is no escape and I won't ever see Angel again. “Why don't we just talk a little? I don't think you get this opportunity in the next few years.” She said and sat down on a chair behind me, smiling like she won. “You're right, Delia. Killing you would make everything just worse for me. But guess what, you still made a mistake.” “A mistake?” “You showed yourself to raise my anger and satisfy yourself.” “And the mistake is...?” “I can see the prototyp on your hip.” Delia got shocked and looked at the module of her prototyp. “Oh shit.” “At least I win this fight!” I screamed and jumped right in front her. “Don't think this is over!” “No Delia, this is over!” I smashed with all my power my tail against the barrier Delia used before I reached her. Her power nearly crippled the top of my tail, but there was no way for me to lose this. While attacking Delia I could see blue light coming into our ship, the police already arrived. “Gantu is here and there is no way you can break my..” “Ah!” I just screamed to ignore the pain and broke her barrier. “N...no...” Delia was paralyzed standing in front of me and couldn't move. “You killed 2 of my best friends, nearly killed Jamba and shot the girl I love into the deep space. Do you think we're equal when I break your module? Oh no, trust me. When I come out of jail, you will feel my wrath. No matter how long I get arrested for that.” I said right before the police stopped our ship and opened the door. With one last tail swipe I destroyed her prototyp and got sure she won't get her organic shield in the near future. “Freeze! In the name of the intergalactic...” “Is that Gantu or a talking fishhead on a totally inappropriate body?” “Oh, you're so arrested!” “I know....I know...” and now I...

Stitch heared a person knocking on his cells door. “Hey! What are you doing there?” Gantu asked. “I'm writing down what got me here, fishhead.” “Stop making fun of me and get out of here!” Stitch raised an eyebrow and looked to him. “Out of here?” “Yes, an anonymous person bought you free.” Stitch was wondering who this person could be, he didn't know anyone that rich. Gantu opened his cell and brought him out of the cells block. “How's Jamba?” Stitch asked Gantu interested. “He's alive, but still feels really bad. That's what you get for breaking the rules.” “Because you guys never do, right?” Gantu didn't respond to that, he just ignored everything stitch said from this point. Outside of the prison, Gantu showed Stitch his new spaceship. “Wait, the person who bought me free, actually gave me this ship, too?” “Yes, he also told me that you must call the number that is saved in your ship. That's all.” Stitch entered his new ship and looked at Gantu. “Until next time.” “Don't try it. Next time I catch you, you won't come out for any prize!” “Whatever.” Stitch said, closed the door and flew away from the planet. He looked at the ships menu and thought again about the person who freed him. “Let's see. Who you are.” Stitch called the numer and looked at the display. A shadow appeared and started talking to him. “Hello, Stitch. I see you are free again.” “Yeah. Thanks, but...” “And I can bring you back to jail anytime I want. Do you understand me?” The mysterious figure said to him. Stitch just nodded and waited for more informations. “Listen. I heared about you and your crew. You are good, really good and I need someone like you for a job.” “What kind of job?” “A job that will make me the most powerful living in the galaxy and you free again.” He said in a computervoice. “And what do I have to do?” Stitch asked. “Have you ever heared of the 5 planetpowers?” Stitch shaked his head. “There are 5 planets that can't live without this power, that's why the population on these planets have build a huge secruitysystem around these powerorbs. You're the only one I know that could break in there and bring me these powers.” “That's insane! I'll just go to jail again!” “I know where Angel is and she's save. Jamba is save, too so you have nothing to lose while fighting the intergalactic police.” Stitch looked out of the window and took a deep breath. “I don't think I can't let 5 planets die just for Angel.” “Perhaps you would like Delia to be the ruler of the galaxy instead of me. I mean, the only reason I want this power is to defeat evil monsters like her. Got it?” The guy said and Stitch looked back to him. “I'm definitly free when I'm done?” “Of course. As the most powerful creature I won't need you anymore. You wouldn't be a threat either, so you can be sure.” Stitch nodded and looked forward. “Give me my first target.”
__

So, that was the prologue for the game I'm working on. I hope everyone who read it, liked it and if you're interested in the following story, you should follow the thread for the game right here.

Thanks for reading!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Overall I enjoyed reading this. C: It was great to see how this prologue came to an end. I'm almost sad to see it end, but happy about the outcome. I wonder who bought Stitch? Anyways, it is kind of sad to see two of Stitch's best friends die. However, I'm happy both Jamba and Angel are alive and out of harms way. Seriously, some crazy stuff happened in these two chapters. So thank you for letting us read it here on KHI. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back