• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a CRAZY idea about knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Dude, k i dont have the images now but i thought about this WACKO idea that the black figure walking toward the knights is RIKU.

Heres evidence.

1) The figures look alike, including the hair.
2)When he walks toward them, it says (this is surprising) Master of Keyblade, Memory of Xehanort. Well wasnt riku THE ORIGINAL KB master?????? and the memory of Xehanort ? well, maybe riku is STILL having memories of Xehanort and something mustve happened to him when he took the form of Xehanort like he started thinking like Xehanort.
3) those things mustve been referring to him .

sorry if this has been mentioned

Nyerst

I think we are trying to read too much into this.

I believe kh3 will continue the story line... however much of the story line will relate back to the keyblade war and everything will come together or something.

My assumption kinda goes along the lines of those 3 knights are kinda like... the 'past' kairi riku and sora.

The man walking towards them is probably Xehanort

Memory of xehanort

The lost two

Master of Keyblade

This is prob why he went after riku bcuz he is now the master of keyblade and was prob the tall one (focused one in the trailer)

i unno its late and this post is all over the place... but i think we are reading too deep... like the EM

Ansem in KH1 we knew was just the heart

EM tells us he is a shell and that Ansem's name is familiar...

I unno >.>

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The only thing that makes me believe it's not in the past is the Path to the Dawn Keyblade. It's kind of like the Oathkeeper to him. It's his keyblade.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
That was just down right creepy. XD! But you are welcome. It's a good idea but honestly for now we will have NO clue. I mean look how all the speculations of Deep Dive turned out.

Roxas0321

I dunno. But somehow, I dont think that this Keyblade war is before KH1. I think its after Kh2. Maybe thats what the letter is about at the end of KH2. Maybe Micky left to look into this war. I dunno.

OR

The 3 Knights could be Sora, Riku and Kairi. I think the smaller one of the 2 could be Kairi. Hey, u never kno. Could be. And all of them can weild Keyblades, so yea. And the figure walking could be Xehanort.

Just a thought.

Nyerst

Good idea on the 2nd one roxas -.-

Well the short one holds HIS keyblade backwards and in the left hand. The rest of them hold it in their right hand o_O

We know any who fights left handed? >>> (i dont know if we do <.<)

°Kaarix.˚

The Keyblade War is/was most likely before KH1, as KH1 doesn't start at the beginning of everything happening. It starts, roughly, in the middle of the worlds getting taken over and such, so it's not so farfetch'd as to think that things were happening previously to try and stop the destruction of the worlds.

Blindfolded_Riku

Rikora your theory is crazy but i like it very much ... i begin to fell exactly the same that 3 or 4 years ago : excited about kh3 frustrated not to know what's going on and sad bc the game is probably gonna be on the ps3...

Blindfolded_Riku

RikusDarkHalf said:
Right now the only thing we can tell thats really in the past is the memory phrase

It seems that we have forgotten the sentence at the end of Deep Dive
Where EM(Xemnas) stated 'everything is coming back to me...''well the ... could be replaced by the memories of sth which could mean that he begins to gain the memories of Xenahort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back