• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A competion in Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
Say if there was a huge competion around the nation of the USA to see who can kill someones character faster throughout the gameor shall I say the tournament or to see who can beat the Organization 13 faster Could this come true? Would you join and what Character would you choose ranging from show white all the to Final Xemnas? You win over 20,000$ if you if you join ina nd beat all the players

Last edited:

Birnax

I don't get either. What exactly are you trying to say, KH WARRIOR 2?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
As the previous posters have asked; what do you mean? Try to be literate. It seems no-one understands the question.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I thought he was suggesting some kind of canon battle/tournament on this site; mainly because he said this-

to see who can kill someones character faster

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I got the beginning of the post... but not the end.

Did he say something like:
"Who could beat the Organization the fastest, and if this came true, then with what character would you fight?"

ReverseUnversed

I got the beginning of the post... but not the end.

Did he say something like:
"Who could beat the Organization the fastest, and if this came true, then with what character would you fight?"

Must be some kind of mistake on his part. All I can imagine is an Organization XIII Replica Data time attack tourney, as I (almost) said before.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Maybe he should reply and explain it to us. this just proves the fact that bad grammer can stuff up a thread with potential.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I see.
Well, I couldn't, because I don't live in the USA. And if I did live there, I doubt I'd take part in it. I suck at playing, lal. :/

Birnax

What Im saying is say if their was a international torunament all over the USA avbout playing kingdom hearts and your palying and if you beat all the palyers you win over 20,000 $ would you join in and do it or not?
Good Lord! Your spelling is atrocious. :eek:
To answer question: There isn't a kh game to have a player vs. player mode. I wouldn't join at anyway.
and this:
you win over 20,000 $
LMAO! Are you serious!? winning that much for playing a kh game? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
What Im saying is say if their was a international torunament all over the USA avbout playing kingdom hearts and your palying and if you beat all the palyers you win over 20,000 $ would you join in and do it or not?
international means between 2 or more nations, if it is just the us it would be national, and of course i would take part if it could be played online...i would use Rikunort. and seriously it would not be for 20.000 $, no one cares about KH. if i had to travel to play though i wouldnt go....waste of time

A

Azrael

Say if there was a huge competion around the nation of the USA to see who can kill someones character faster throughout the gameor shall I say the tournament or to see who can beat the Organization 13 faster Could this come true? Would you join and what Character would you choose ranging from show white all the to Final Xemnas? You win over 20,000$ if you if you join ina nd beat all the players

What is this shit? What? Get out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back