• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Colosseum in the new Hercules world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ok sunny

Awards
With how Olympus Coliseum has been introduced in the series with tournaments and such, do you think that will happen in KHIII?

If it's true that the new Hercules world is based around Sora climbing up the mountain leading to the Temple of Zeus, could there be a gateway to Mount Olympus? Also with speculation, it seems Zeus will be introduced in the new game, which also supports the (tiny) theory of visiting Mt. Olympus.
Now, with this idea in mind of Mt. Olympus in KHIII could we see a new Coliseum there also, like there was in the Underworld?

But either way, Mt. Olympus or not, do you think there will be a Coliseum in KHIII? Would you like the game to have one or naw?

Edit:
My mistake for misspelling Coliseum in the title

Larxene012

Banned
i believe the colleseum needs to be reworked. At the end of kh2,Hercules was able to rebuild it, if Tetsuya Nomura was smart, he would change it up. Externally it could look the same (as it appears in the end of kh2), but internally i would like it to look closer to the one shown in the actual film where its circular grand.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
i believe the colleseum needs to be reworked. At the end of kh2,Hercules was able to rebuild it, if Tetsuya Nomura was smart, he would change it up. Externally it could look the same (as it appears in the end of kh2), but internally i would like it to look closer to the one shown in the actual film where its circular grand.

Yeah, the coliseum's design in the movie was a lot better. If the Coliseum does come back I don't want regular tournaments to take place there. Have a new arena on the real Mt. Olympus just like how there was a new arena in KH2.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I think this game would be fine without a Colosseum, considering that almost every game to date has had it. Plus, those empty, cheering audience seats would look even weirder in these beautiful new graphics.

ok sunny

Awards
I think this game would be fine without a Colosseum, considering that almost every game to date has had it. Plus, those empty, cheering audience seats would look even weirder in these beautiful new graphics.
I feel like with how capable this console is, I figure all those seats would be mostly full. At least I hope so ahah

But I hope there is a Coliseum. It gives something for me to do post-game and usually has decent rewards

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
After Sora proves himself to be a True Hero, he'll compete in the tournament on top of Mt Olympus.
Fight with some of the gods up there.
Or at least that would be cool :)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I definitely think there'll be one, and I hope so. I just want the tournaments to give experience again and have rewards that are worth competing for (like spell upgrades, stat increases, etc.).

Anagram

Banned
Personally I feel Mirage Arena did it's job better and has room to be basically anything. The non-canon playroom so to speak. Places to explore, cameo bosses, a place to use all those items and keyblades you collected, just one big non-canon funhouse.
BUT since we're getting it anyway let me meet the gods already. I'm curious about the whole thing since the KH version of Hercules seems different from the movies. Herc not only visits his father apparently but gained his true hero status before meeting Meg.
In the movie he gave up being a god after becoming a true hero to live with Meg. It makes me curious if he's a true god in the KH games.

And throw in some tournaments too I guess. But for the love of all that is holy if any of the tournaments happen in-story like KH2 or BBS at least put a freakin audience in there to explain the cheering!

After Sora proves himself to be a True Hero, he'll compete in the tournament on top of Mt Olympus.

He already proved himself a true hero though. That whole thing at the end of his second visit in KH2 with the stars....the journal did say he became a true hero right? *hasn't read a KH journal in ages, let alone a world summary in one*

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
He already proved himself a true hero though. That whole thing at the end of his second visit in KH2 with the stars....the journal did say he became a true hero right? *hasn't read a KH journal in ages, let alone a world summary in one*

You're right, i remember seeing them 3 projected in the stars. Ah well lol
Maybe in Zeus' eyes they're not.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
You're right, i remember seeing them 3 projected in the stars. Ah well lol
Maybe in Zeus' eyes they're not.

Lol I love how Sora, Donald, and Goofy slayed a being of infinite darkness that had the power to destroy the universe and yet they STILL had to prove themselves as "true heroes." Damn, Kingdom Hearts, sometimes you can be pretty savage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the coliseum returning, I'm all for it! But if it's mirage arena then I would be fine with that too. Whatever, it doesn't matter all that much I guess.

P.S. They confirmed in interviews btw that Sora is climbing up Mount Olympus, it isn't just a theory :) Just thought i'd let y'all know that

Awards
I would love to be able to fight in a tournament against the various Gods

Personally I feel Mirage Arena did it's job better and has room to be basically anything. The non-canon playroom so to speak. Places to explore, cameo bosses, a place to use all those items and keyblades you collected, just one big non-canon funhouse.
BUT since we're getting it anyway let me meet the gods already. I'm curious about the whole thing since the KH version of Hercules seems different from the movies. Herc not only visits his father apparently but gained his true hero status before meeting Meg.
In the movie he gave up being a god after becoming a true hero to live with Meg. It makes me curious if he's a true god in the KH games.

I would assume he is a God because he glows and becomes invulnerable in KH1 like Hades. Or does that just mean he is a true hero? I forget. Sad because I just saw that movie again about a week agoooooo ~starts dancing~ Either way though, that could be retconned I guess.

And throw in some tournaments too I guess. But for the love of all that is holy if any of the tournaments happen in-story like KH2 or BBS at least put a freakin audience in there to explain the cheering!

Agreed. Also Please Please Please put the Muses into KH
tumblr_mhhv7oRsbv1rjl16lo1_500.gif

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I want them to use the Colosseum shown in the movie.I think it was located in Thebes,not sure but it looks vastly superior to the current one.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Every main KH game need an Arena, if I were to remake BBS I'd piss everyone off by implementing the full Arena in the Coliseum and move that world so you visit it much earlier.
I hope they keep that even after the Xehanort Saga, it's such great post game content.

Anagram

Banned
I would assume he is a God because he glows and becomes invulnerable in KH1 like Hades. Or does that just mean he is a true hero? I forget.
It should mean he's a god because he doesn't get that glow in the movie until he becomes one. All the gods, except hades, have that holy like glow to signify their status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back