• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► A Christmas Carol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
I'm reading this book again for fun and because it's the holidays but I need a bit of help. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a brief timline of the events because I'm getting confused by how the ghosts visit Scrooge and apparently go back in time or some crazy shit like that.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
1: Scrooge is cruel, cruel human being.
2: Scrooge is visited by Marley, who tells him about the future visits, and warns him to repent.
3: At 1:00am, on the same night as Marley's ghost, the ghost of Christmas Past arrives. It shows Scrooge a visit of himself as a child in boarding school.
4: Scrooge wakes up in his own bed again, at 1:00am on the same night he left.
5: The second spirit, the ghost of Christmas Present, arrives at approximately 1:15am.
6: The ghost shows Scrooge the Cratchit household, among others, during Christmas morning in the present.

To be finished tomorrow when I have time.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Wow... it's been a long time since I've read this book. Now that I have a reminder of its existance, I kinda wanna read it before Christmas. I remember only a few small details of it>_- Meh, I guess that'll make it a more interesting read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back