• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
Alright. You get to choose any one NON-Disney-owned IP (so anything not from Disney, Pixar, Jim Henson, Marvel, Lucasfilm, or Fox) to be made into a future KH world, guaranteed. It can be ANYTHING—literally anything.

HOWEVER

You have to sacrifice THREE Disney-owned properties that can NEVER be used in KH ever. And the Disney-owned properties that you sacrifice have to be well-known—no obscure properties (you don't get to take the easy way out here). We're talking theatrical films or hit TV shows or games that anyone would know.

Do you take the offer? And if so, what do you pick, and what do you sacrifice?

Chie

Awards
add dragon quest, sacrifice MCU (and two other things normal people like i dont care). i win, the game is good

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I sacrifice MCU, Star Wars, and Muppets because I think all three don't fit in KH anyway.

Add Dreamworks worlds.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Add: Power Rangers

Sacrifice: Cory in the House, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, That's So Raven

vaderskywalker

Awards
Interesting thread, I'll sacrifice Disney's Robin Hood, Mary Poppins, and The Brave Little Toaster, and I'll add Naruto.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'll sacrifice Meet the Robinsons, The Simpsons, and The Good Dinosaur in exchange for a world based on the Gundam franchise.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I send Pocahontas, Encanto, and MCU to the graveyard and summon Kazuya in attack mode as a secret boss (referencing Smash of course).

I then send Indiana Jones, Moana, and Frozen II to the graveyard to special summon a How to Train Your Dragon world into the game.

I sacrificed things that I actively see people wishing for to make the exercise more interesting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sacrifice: Song of the South, Cory in the House, and Mars Needs Moms

Summon: Rise of the Guardians

I love the film so much and think Sora would fit in well with a squad of childhood-protecting heroes of folklore.

Sacrifice: Home on the Range, Indiana Jones, Willow

Summon: Fullmetal Alchemist

Idk I just wanted my second option to be an anime and even though it’s Square Enix-owned, I would enjoy Sora fucking with Edward’s understanding of the laws of everything. Sora defies science lol

KairiTheMang0

Awards
Add: Treasure Planet or Atlantis
Sacrifice: Hamilton MCU simpsons

Don’t care for Simpsons, MCU has too many options, and we don’t need New York, but listening Sora sing My Shot sounds hilarious

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Hmmm...

The When They Cry Franchise by Ryukishi07, coincidentally the manga rights are published under Gangan.

In exchange, everything Marvel, everything Lucasfilm, and any movie by WDAS post-2020 EXCEPT RatLD can kick it. Maybe Inside Out as a bonus, because I feel that emotions being little people in our heads, not to mention limited to 5 when the human psyche is much more complex than that, kind of contradicts the concept of a "heart".

HAWTSAUCE

Awards
I'll mix one special interest with another and bring forth a Silent Hill world. Not saying its a good idea or even makes sense i just want to see it! i want it to be goofy and tonally confusing \and bad in a good way.
Im throwinfg star wars away as well as Marvel and..hm...Rava the Last Dragon

Sonofjafar

Awards
Sacrifices: Family Guy, American Dad, the Cleveland Show, Marvel, Fox and the Hound, Gummi Bears (the Disney Afternoon show), Home on the Range, Bongo from Fun and Fancy Free, Mighty Ducks (the Disney Afternoon show), Raya and the Last Dragon, Up, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Star Wars, all Live Action remakes, and The Wind in the Willows half of Ichabod and Mr Toad

Summons: An American Tail, Digimon, Looney Tunes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Cuphead

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I sacrifice the entire Marvel Universe, all of Star Wars and The Good Dinosaur, in order to bring forth the Blue Bomber - MEGA MAN in Attack Mode!

If Wreck It Ralph is part of KH, then we could get MegaMan in there as a video game world or as an alternative to Tron with MegaMan Battle Network. NetNavis are essentially akin to Programs in a way

Last edited:
Back