• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A chanece to say sorry.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
I have started this post for people who have said something and they hurt some when they didn't meen to and they can't say sorry because they were blocked from p.m.ing them. O.K. I have started this for selfish resons but, I have to; as a Imatuer preson.

No on can give out the reson that they are saying sorry for pravice. the best you can do is say sorry here. and ask for a better chance

to darkned heart:

I am sorry. please give me a better way to say it. what I did was rong but, please just give me a chance to say it better.

silfer

i wanna say sorry to sora_matrix for using his sig wothout permission hope you forgive me thanks!!!!!!

P

Prince_of_Light

Sorry to all my friends for not telling them I was leaving for 3 days!!! >_<;

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
If they've blocked you, I don't think they can see your posts either. o_O;

I don't know

Tender Heart said:
verzeihen Sie mir Dereck, ich sollte nicht getan haben, was ich

Does your friend Dereck speak German?

Well, I'm sorry for spamming.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Heavens Blade said:
I have started this post for people who have said something and they hurt some when they didn't meen to and they can't say sorry because they were blocked from p.m.ing them. O.K. I have started this for selfish resons but, I have to; as a Imatuer preson.

No on can give out the reson that they are saying sorry for pravice. the best you can do is say sorry here. and ask for a better chance

to darkned heart:

I am sorry. please give me a better way to say it. what I did was rong but, please just give me a chance to say it better.

question: Why would we need a whole thread to appologize when we can just pm/talk to the real person themsleves? I think this is useless....

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
this is kinda neat i guess i apologize to anybody that i said something mean to..... i dunno if iu had did that but oh well :p

Ansem= Evil

I wanted to say sorry to one of my best friend's for not keeping touch with her and now I really regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back