• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Challenge for Zetsumi.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Yes, yes, I'm sure some of you are surprised, enthused, or disgusted by my return, perhaps all of the above. Rest assured this will be a very brief visit for all of us.

As the thread title suggests I am here to issue a challenge to one of your more illustrious members, Zetsumi. He's become quite the little role playing deity in my absence; a rather arrogant and troublesome deity. A growing ego and a habit of mettling put him in a rather inconvenient position recently. The creation of a coalition of hatred, making battle threads in heat of the moment, accusing his peers of cowardice, and worst of all the betrayal of his "partners" Ultima Keyblade and Blacknest. Quite the extensive list of crimes, isn't it?

Not only did Zetsumi immaturely challenge and repeatedly insult AngelofDestiny, he scapegoated his partners when the proverbial tide turned against him. Thoughtless mistakes are understandable, if not always acceptable, but to point the fingers at your friends in an effort to preserve your own reputation is unforgivable.

Zetsumi, you are sorely in need of a lesson in humility and...A spanking. I am going to administer both, if you accept my challenge. I'll expecting a rapid response to this challenge, Zetsumi. Come on, you're not a coward, are you?

=========================================================
Provide Zetsumi accepts my challenge, I am stipulating the rules now.

Rules:
1. No God Moding or Power Playing.
2. Keep cursing...well whatever really.
3. No more than 3 Grammar/Spelling Errors.
4. Zetsumi may have battle with a team consisting of five role players, or role play characters of his own design.

Type of Fight: PC

Battlefield: Quo-Shioc-Xarr; A sentient world once renowned for its ability to support multiple coexisting environments, it was ravaged eons ago by a mysterious psychic plague. Now little is left of this world but a vast obsidian ocean, filled with nightmarish creatures, created in the days of Quo-Shioc-Xarr’s life. Twelve moons orbit Quo-Shioc-Xarr, each supporting a diverse population of beings that escaped the ravaging of Quo-Shioc-Xarr.

Characters Fighting:
Ukiah Oregon
????

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Wow. Pleasure to erm, meet you, Morpheaus... I kinda joined the day you left, and I have heard nothing but good things about you.

Although you would probably consider me inferior, I would be glad to judge if that was o.k with you.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
This is probably gonna be a quick fight, or a really really long one. Morph is god, he and LoC sit on the top shelf of rping and Zetsumi is one of those jerky players who moves their way up when the good ones leave. It happens in almost every rp section. Go Morph, glad to see you back, and I'm fixing my sig cause you rock for taking on Zets.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Morpheaus, would you mind if I judged, if Zetsumi grants us with his presence?

(Oh and by the way, what brought you back? Im glad you did :p)

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Morph is god of all. I know that I seem Un-Skilled, but may I judge in this fight? I am unbiased, as I do not know (either of you) very well.

Justice will prevail.
I have heard lots of things about 'The King' Morpheaus. Nice to meet you. I really hopes Zetsumi accepts.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Haha, yet another laughing case, this is really getting hysterical. XD
I won't be home long enough to judge this, so I'll just stipulate when I get home. Good luck, not that you need it. XD

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
The first three posters are judges...Everyone else needs to stop asking. By the way, quit welcoming me back, offering praise, and otherwise putting your face in my anus. I'm only back for the duration of this thread. We'll wait few days for Zetsumi to respond, lest we forget, it takes awhile for him to do anything.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
About damn time you put him in his place. You have my support... as for Morph being King? I don't think he's king (he prefers Emperor or Slick Rick for a better title).

Kick his lily-white Southworld butt. I'll be rooting in the stands.

Endgame

:D
I've already told Morph I've accepted this. I'll do a template when I can. Uni's gotten a lot more intensive this term, so perhaps the weekend.

Some noob I've never heard of said:
Zetsumi is one of those jerky players who moves their way up when the good ones leave.

Hey. I've worked hard to claw my way up from the bottom. If you'd seen my posts when I've first joined, you'd know I've drastically improved myself. The veterens leaving was not my fault, and has nothing to do with me.

Now ya see? I'm making an effort to stop being an egomanic a55h0l3, arn't I? I never once flamed him. I simply responded to his accusations.

LoC said:
Kick his lily-white Southworld butt.

I assure you, my posterior is anything but.

Morph said:
Lest we forget, it takes awhile for him to do anything.

Hey. Sorry for having a life off the internet. I'll endevour to refrain from leaving a keyboard ever again in the future.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=P Good luck to both parties. I''ll of course be watching over this. ^_~ There will eventually be a point where flaming persists.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I don't think so, if flaming continues I'll leave now and this battle will end before it begins. Zetsumi's behavior as of late has been objectionable, but I never said he wasn't a skilled role player. He's just taken a turn for the worse in terms of attitude. As for how slow he is...Not everyone is as on the ball as I am.

Now if you all wouldn't mind, let's shut up until the battle starts. Someone pm me when Zetsumi has a template up, I'll be around then.

Edit: One more thing! Don't post in this thread to welcome me back, I don't care if you're staff, friend, or some random member, there's a freakin pm system, use it. Sigh...I'll put my template up now...

Name: Ukiah Oregon (Ukiah Oregon is merely his current name.)
Age: His current physical form is several hundred billion years in age.

Appearance:

Armor forged from the very fiber of dreams adorns Ukiah. The breast plate is the purest white with a deep pearlescent shine, while the shoulders are an orchid purple in color. Several parts of the armor are covered in smooth, yet durable fabrics of purple and white. By far the most striking feature of Ukiah’s armor is a series of hyper detailed engravings depicting a cherry blossom orchard in spring time.

From the waist down Ukiah’s armor is hidden by a series of flowing streamers in addition to the now empty sheath of Dreamer, Ukiah’s fabled blade. All but two of the streamers match Ukiah’s armor; the aforementioned two are worn in remembrance of the only two people Ukiah has ever truly loved. One is an ash grey and the other is a turquoise blue; the significance of the colors is known only to Ukiah.

Personality: Ukiah is a very complex and often contradicting being. When asked how time has changed him Ukiah responds with a simple question of his own.

“Why do so many allow time to dominate the course of their lives?”

The question is simple, yet subject to interpretation. Is he so foolish to believe himself exempt of the affect that eternity exerts upon us all, or can he honestly have remained unchanged? Earning his respect will also earn you the gift of his answer.

“My choices have changed me. No force in all existence can determine who you truly are. That is the one gift given to all, but accepted by none.”

For any who do not understand elaboration is not offered. Ukiah is known for his love of wandering, be it the stars, the astral plane, or the whole of the Omniverse he has roamed through all of them. Strangely enough there are records of Ukiah appearing in multiple universes at one time, usually in places of great sadness. With his arrival a great change is affected and hope seems to shine in the deepest of darkness. This is the quality Ukiah is best known for; the strength to inspire serenity with his very presence. A man may stand on the very brink of hell, his heart may crumble, and his mind may shatter, but Ukiah will bring hope to this man. Ukiah will tell you without hesitation that this is his only true gift.

Bio: The living embodiment of hope and dreams, Ukiah Oregon is merely the current name of a enigmatic and vastly powerful being that has existed for countless eons. Many legends swirl around him, most of course have been twisted through the years to reflect the cultures that preserve them. But vast quantities of them indeed have some truth in them. One such legend tells of an Omniverse that existed long before ours, a thriving place of miraculous grandeur and beauty unrivaled by anything that could be imagined today. How long this wondrous place lasted and how it finally ended do not matter; what matters is that it did indeed end. The being that would one day become known by the name Ukiah Oregon lived through the death of that Omniverse, and passed into the great blackness between final ends and new beginnings.

He drifted in that infinity blackness for so long that he eventually forgot himself where he had come from and drifted in a state of endless dreaming. That was when a malevolent force struck at the Dream. This force was known as the Black, a being that existed between everywhere and nowhere. The Black was a creation of death and emptiness created from the dying breaths of the last Omniverse.

As a creature of supreme oblivion the Black is beyond evil. The Black is a thoughtful emptiness, seeking to replace everything with nothing. Using only the darkness within the souls of those it comes across the Black seeds a portion of itself within the soul. From this small seed immense evil slowly seeps into the being driven on by the very darkness that exists in each of us. In time the darkness devours the soul leaving naught but an empty shell and evil shell of its former self. The shell retains the memories and abilities, but all remnants of personality are gone, and what is left is a tool of the Black.

When Ukiah encountered the Black they shared a moment of familiarity, curiosity, and perhaps kinship. After surviving vast unending solitude finally there was another. Ukiah saw an opportunity for companionship, for the Black this was an opportunity to enslave a being with more power than any before.

Understanding came to both of them instantly. With a heart deeply weighted by disappointment Ukiah sent the Black far away deep into the vast emptiness they both inhabited. Eons more passed in mundane solitude. Ukiah amused himself by creating spectacular and intricate worlds from his mind. But it was not the same…It was not ‘life’.
And so Ukiah decided that time had come to prepare for the next Omniverse, which he knew would soon arrive. His duty was to recreate dreams and by extension himself for the next Omniverse. Retreating deep into himself, Ukiah set about reweaving the intricate threads of his being.

But he was not alone…Traveling across the great void the Black had found its target once more, but it had learned much from the previous encounter. Knowing it could not overwhelm this prey, and so it waited patiently for a moment of weakness. The opening came with Ukiah’s retreat within and the Black struck at him.

Setting Ukiah’s soul afire with a ceaseless tide of darkness the Black roared in victory. Finally a being of such power was within the grasp of emptiness. A magnificent engine of destruction which the Black would guide the next Omniverse into a truly eternal oblivion.

Delusions of grandeur are what the Black was having. Suddenly, surprisingly the Black began to burn with an indescribable pain. Nothing had ever caused such terrifying pain for the Black; it could not understand why every moment added to the inescapable searing torment.

“There is no darkness here. No evil, no sadness, no sin, no hatred, and no emptiness. The search for ultimate evil has lead you only to hope, to the purity of dreams. Now be gone!”

Ukiah did not suffer corruption from within or without and no force could ever change that. Awareness of death finally came to the Black. The great beast shrieked in fear and exerted all of the strength is could muster. But it did not matter, the beast was dying; it could feel Ukiah purging it from the inside. In one last desperate act the Black tore its very essence asunder. Two portions were formed, a large one and an infinitesimal piece. This tiny spec of black escaped the purge and hid as far from Ukiah as it could.

Believing that he had brought about the ultimate end of the Black, Ukiah returned to his work and waited patiently for the creation of the next Omniverse.

Three hundred billion years later Ukiah busied himself exploring the Omniverse and protecting those innocents who had no other heroes. The dreams of countless living beings flowed through Ukiah every second of everyday, and he kept silent watch over those dreams. It was the role he had played for time immemorial; it was a life of service to all things, it was a life of content for Ukiah Oregon.

Over the course of his explorations he encountered many who would one day pass into legends large and small, unforgettable, and forgotten. Friendships were formed with millions including the Valyon Lightstar, a self appointed Guardian of the Omniverse and keeper of balance. The two developed a strong friendship and overtime a healthy rivalry. This rivalry brought out a more fun and exciting side of Ukiah’s personality, and taught him much about the beings of this Omniverse. Throughout countless universes, multiple planes of existence, and even time itself Ukiah forged bonds that would last generations.

The most notable of these bonds was the one forged with a young shadow taming demon by the name of Kimiko. She was a demonic warrior raised among the ranks of a noble clan of benevolent. From them she learned trust, honor, faith, and family. But everything changed when an eerie stranger was taken in by the clan. Kimiko instantly distrusted this strange man with the odd scent, but she was a young girl and her fears were dismissed. The clan must give aid to those who need it she was told, but perhaps it would have been better if the clan had not been so merciful.

While the clan slept the stranger murdered them one by one. Without mercy he drained them of life, slit their throats, and set their homes ablaze. Kimiko managed to escape death, yet she was delivered into a place much more terrifying than death. The stranger took the young demon girl into his care. She hated him with every fiber of her being, but his power was undeniable and the more she hated him the stronger his pull on her became.

In time he became something of a surrogate father to her, and eventually she grew accustomed to life with him. She told Ukiah years later that perhaps she grew too fond of life with the Dark man too fast; it was hard not too. She had everything at the tips of her fingers. The Dark man gave her power, wealth, and made her feel safe, yet true contentment was never hers. The Dark man frightened her at times, and for all the love he lavished on her deep inside she knew it was false. But she buried these feelings and her fears in favor of a false father and illusions of a family she would never have.

The Dark man would eventually reveal his true identity to Kimiko. The Dark man turned out to be the last remnants of the Black, which had managed to evade death at Ukiah’s hands and struggle through existence until the birth of the Omniverse. The Black remnant managed to graft itself to a corrupted psychic and together the two became one. The result of this twisted ‘marriage’ was a being of unrivaled malignancy, a being that literally fed upon negativity. With this new found power came the need for a name, the name chosen was Qsijo which is a term taken from the ancient texts used to catalogue the history of this Omniverse. Loosely translated it means ‘Walker of Abyss’.

Osijo contrived to use Kimiko’s strength to increase his own, by using the shadow taming demon girl as a weapon of mental subversion. She would eventually learn of his schemes and escape from Osijo, but not before taking his greatest weapon. The Shadow sword; forged by a combination of magic rite and metallurgy, the blade was capable of channeling the latent powers of both Osijo and Kimiko. While wielding the sword Kimiko’s ability to manipulate darkness was drastically increased, she was also granted the ability of interstellar transport by using the blade to literally cut a hole in space-time.

Centuries passed and Ukiah eventually found his way to the Opisilon Universe. There he discovered a world known as Isolese, which closely matched the human world Earth, a world much younger than Earth. The magic of this world was untamed, unfocused, and incredibly potent. Taking the guise of a traveling healer Ukiah eventually fell in with a group of would-be heroes. Among this group were the twin swordsmen Jyn and Vynce, a male Foxine (Half fox/ half elven) named Delthon, Illyana the mystic, Umberto the monstrous yet kind hearted black smith ,and Kimiko the shadow tamer. How Kimiko came to be a part of the group and the events that lead her to Isolese are another story for another time. It should be noted that she was drawn to Ukiah from the beginning and though he resisted at first, he could not deny his growing feelings for her.

After several months of traveling the companions came to rest at a secluded mountain village. They spent several days at the village, resting, taking menial jobs to earn a living, and becoming friendly with the villagers. Eventually several strange occurrences struck the village. Delthon, then the leader of the group decided to that the group would stay with the village until they discovered the source of these eerie events. Within days of this decision the village was besieged by an army of unnatural beasts. For eight months these attacks came and the companions repelled the attackers. Finally Delthon and Ukiah concluded that the entire mountain range was rife with immense levels of wild magics; magics that the local wild life had become mutated by. The villagers eventually decided to abandon their home. They requested the companion’s aid in leaving the mountain range and finding a safe haven. But before any action could be taken a final onslaught of terrestrial and demonic beasts battered the village and nearly overcame the defenders. Jyn lost her life defending the village hospital and Vynce lost all will to fight. In this desperate hour Ukiah revealed his true identity and decimated the entire army within a few short minutes. With the battle over the companions mourned Jyn’s death and buried her along with the other casualties of the village.

That day the village elders decided that abandoning their home would be wrong and announced their decision to rebuild, and move on. Unable to move past the loss of his beloved twin sister, Vynce left the companions in an effort to find peace. Vynce’s exit from the group heralded the beginning of the end. Delthon and Illyana decided to pursue their dreams of taming the wild magic. They left the group shortly thereafter and founded a training academy for the magically inclined. Only Umberto, Ukiah, and Kimiko remained. The three decided to unlock the mysteries of Isolese. Leaving the mountains they traveled far across the land coming to Ysvalt, an ancient port city known for its beautiful architecture. It was here that Umberto decided to settle down. He’d fallen in love with the city from the moment he set eyes upon it, and he simply could not bear to leave. Ukiah and Kimiko stayed with Umberto while he started his own smithy. Some weeks later Kimiko and Ukiah decided to join a voyage across the sea to the land of Quinthlas, a massive continent rumored to be inhabited by many vast kingdoms of great and terrible beauty.

During the long voyage to Quinthlas Ukiah admitted his love for Kimiko and she for him. Their days aboard the ship to Quinthlas are some of the happiest they ever shared. They talked, kissed, argued, explored each others pasts, uncovering truths about themselves as well as each other, and they made love. Their peaceful time was cut short as the ship arrived to find Quinthlas port city under siege. Twelve monstrous titans wreaked havoc across the city in a senseless quest for entertainment. The two lovers leapt into battle side by side. But the titan’s seemingly senseless attack would reveal itself to be a very well laid trap. As the battle progressed Kimiko was suddenly stricken with pain. With a shriek of mingled surprise and pain she was engulfed by the shadows she so often relied on in battle leaving only her sword in her place. Ukiah’s surprise at Kimiko’s sudden pain and subsequent disappearance left him vulnerable to attack. A sudden storm of black lightning struck the Dream. He remained uninjured but the lightning had accomplished its purpose by distracting him further leaving ample time for the twelve titans to gather their power and overwhelm him. A powerful blast on par with a solar flare struck Ukiah sending him flying thousands of miles into the open ocean. Though he recovered quickly it was already too late. By the time he’d returned to Quinthlas port the city was rumble and the titans gone, along with any clue as to Kimiko’s whereabouts.

Retrieving the shadow sword from the rumble Ukiah began a weeks long crusade in pursuit of the titans. After finally finding them he proceeded to devastate them forcing each of them to live through the worst nightmares of every being they had murdered in the eons of life. Only one titan survived the ordeal, he told Ukiah everything he wanted to know. Ukiah in turned gave the titan a merciful death and left to find Kimiko.

Meanwhile, Kimiko was just waking up from the most recent round of painful mentally crushing torments her kidnapper forced her to undergo. She awoke to find Osijo standing over her, a terribly satisfied smile over fix across his face. His presence was not surprising; she had felt him for months now; a deep sorrowful drain hidden away in the darkest recesses of her soul. Denial kept her from accepting the truth. She loved Ukiah from the moment she saw him and it was unbearable to run away once more. So she had stayed with the group and remained silent about the evils occurring all around them as a result of her actions. The village, the attacks, Jyn’s death each and every tragedy that had befallen the companions during their long journey had been Kimiko’s fault. She convinced herself Osijo was far away and he would never again find her; by doing this she brought nothing by disaster upon those she cared for the most. Osijo revealed all of this to her and more. He revealed to her that even after all her years of independence she still served him in a way. She had found Ukiah, earned his trust, and more importantly opened his heart. And now the Dream had an opening within his very spirit, an opening Osijo would use to take him once and for all.

Releasing Arlian, an ancient dragon god who became corrupted by the Black, Osijo set the great dragon against Ukiah in an effort to either kill or severely weaken him. A pitched battle between Ukiah and Arlian erupted across the continent of Quinthlas eventually spreading across Isolese. Using a portion of his power to defend the peoples of Quinthlas from the devastation brought upon by both himself and Arlian, Ukiah was forced to engage the dragon-god on nearly seemingly equal terms. Finally nearly ten days later Ukiah severely wounded Arlian sending the great dragon plummeting from the heavens and into the oceans of Isolese. As he slipped into the deep darkness of the oceans Arlian’s true spirit was freed. Psychic backlash tore through Ukiah’s mind and he realized the truth behind the dragon’s corruption.

Plunging into the freezing depths of the sea Ukiah found Arlian’s immense form. Now that he knew of the Black’s taint he could see the darkness which had intruded about the mighty dragon’s soul. Reaching deep into Arlian’s mind into his very soul, Ukiah bolstered Arlian’s inner strength and together purified the dragon’s body and soul banishing the Black’s twisted influence permanently. The effort left Ukiah’s physical form partially exposed.

Taking quick advantage of the opportunity Osijo used the power of the shadow sword, which Ukiah still carried with him, and brought the Dream to the Abysmal realm. The Abysmal realm is an ancient place widely rumored to be the basis for what many cultures across the Omniverse had deemed Hell. It is a place of endless suffering and torment, how those poor souls that come to exist there have earned this damnation is a secret known only to a select few. Ukiah knew the instant he arrived in that terrible place that he would face an enemy of supreme evil. As Ukiah prepared himself for this final confrontation he was struck be a pain more terrible than words alone can describe. But for all the terrible excruciation had suffered he realized that this was not his pain; it was Kimiko’s and in that place in his soul that belonged to her the pain flowed freely between both of them. Moving through the pain he confronted Osijo who attempted to overwhelm Ukiah’s purity by torturing Kimiko before his eyes. Osijo planned to breed anger and hatred within Ukiah and from that tiny wisp of darkness rule him.

Ukiah rushed into pitched battle with Osijo, literally tearing the Abysmal realm apart with the sheer strength of his attacks. Besieged by devils, demons, and mind bending imps Ukiah fought a brutal war against his ancient enemy driven forward not by rage or hate, but his love for Kimiko. Within minutes Osijo’s power began to increase by immense proportions, he was literally feeding off the emptiness growing within Kimiko’s pain racked body. With Kimiko’s time running out Ukiah did the unthinkable. Drawing Osijo close he abandoned the battle and literally forced Osijo to merge with him. From that moment on it became a struggle between a being literally created out of nothingness and a timeless being bound to bring hope, to bring fullness.

An eternity slipped by and it seemed Ukiah’s actions had lead him to folly, then suddenly with an almost regretful display of his true power he purged Osijo, last remnant of the black and Walker of the Abyss, from existence.

Life after this took a very odd turn for Ukiah. He’d never really allowed himself a relaxation period, not once since he had come to be had he ever taken the time just to be.
Taking Kimiko to a hidden world of his own creation they decided to build a family. Not long after Kimiko requested that Ukiah marry her. He did of course and they lived a life of adventure exploring the vast and ancient Omniverse around them. Some years later Kimiko gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl whom they named Vynce and Jyn in honor of their old friends. The twins were both incredibly powerful from the moment of their birth, as the years passed they only became more powerful. Though it became clear that neither twin possessed Ukiah’s full power, they did display abilities latent to both of their parents and even a few unique qualities of their own. Decades and centuries passed and the family lived a peaceful life. Ukiah and Kimiko trained their children well and eventually they left to find their own destinies.

But like so many times before life took a strange and saddening course. Kimiko had finally begun to grow old. She was a powerful demon warrior and to some beings the nearly five hundred thousands years she had existed would seem an eternity, but she was not truly immortal, not in the sense that Ukiah was. Unwilling to let something as pointless as time steal her away Ukiah used his powers to restore her to the prime of her life. Yet she was not truly happy, the clan she had grown up with believed in a place after death and a cycle that kept order in the Omniverse. So she requested that Ukiah let her complete her cycle that had begun so long ago. And so he did finally release his gentle hold on her. He stayed with her through a few final days that for him passed faster than thought. When she was gone he gave her a proper burial at the foot of her favorite waterfall and abandoned the home they had shared for so very long. Some time later his children passed, they too were only long lived and eventually they succumbed to the ages.

Alone once more Ukiah returned to his old ways and was not surprised by how easily he slipped back into his old life. Yet things were never the same and eventually he could not bring himself to think of anything but his love. He took refuge in the Temple of Tarnytecia , a vast extra-dimensional place created at the birth of the Omniverse to house among other things records of the Omniverse and an endless museum dedicated the treasures of the Omniverse. Ukiah had assumed the role of keeper to this vast temple at some unknown period. It was here that he made the decision to pour the love he had for Kimiko into one final dedication to their love. Millennia drifted by followed by eons and Ukiah labored without pause. Finally he finished and though he would never stop loving her he had at last rid himself of the yearning and the pain. The treasure he created sits to this day in the temple. It will appear as something different to all who gaze upon it, but the feelings it inspirers and the strength in gives is undeniable, and no matter who should gaze upon it they shall see the most beautiful object in the Omniverse.

Ukiah continued on after this becoming more active in his role as a protector of the good peoples of the Omniverse. His existence remains today what it always has been the life of a stranger trying to live and preserve a place that he can never truly be a part of.

Weapon: Dreamer

Theme Song: Unchained Melody by: The Righteous Brothers

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
I will join as part of the five helping Zetsumi. I do not hate nor love Morph, I have just been friends with Zets in real life for a long time, and I don't think I'd let him down in any of his times of need.

PS. What is a PC fight?

-ADDING BIO-

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
A PC fight is a "power character" battle. Basically; a character who wields tremendous power, which pertains to; but is not limited to, magic. Basically, your character's battle abilities are more extensive than say karate or immense strength.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Zetsumi said:
Hey. Sorry for having a life off the internet. I'll endevour to refrain from leaving a keyboard ever again in the future.

Perhaps you should have considered that before saying the following to AngelofDestiny.

Zetsumi said:
Still, no post. I know she's read this thread. I PMed her, and she was looking at it earlier. My only conclusion is that she's not going to fight. Interpret it how you will...I personally see it as cowardice.

Anywho, Zetsumi is down one ally according to a recent thread in the role playing section. Though I'm sure the loss is regrettable, this battle will begin Saturday afternoon. I hope you all Dream well this evening.

<.< Sorry...Long long long long...long weekend. I'll start this sometime tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back