• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A certain underwater location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
How is it a money grab? paying is completely optional and not at all necessary to progress, unlike games like Hogwarts Mystery. Also, I think they would have at least finished X's story in America, but no, the game just transferred from X to UnionX. I think milking the amount of time to finish up first, then make the switch would be more of a money grubbing tactic

...It's a pay-to-play game. Their base concept is all the same. And everything is nice and all until the game gets too difficult and grindy, which basically endorses the thought of spending money on it. These games are designed the way they are because they know people will pour money into it.

Riku/Sora-Rule

...It's a pay-to-play game. Their base concept is all the same. And everything is nice and all until the game gets too difficult and grindy, which basically endorses the thought of spending money on it. These games are designed the way they are because they know people will pour money into it.

I've never had to spend a cent on the game and haven't struggled a bit. Comparatively, to other free-to-play mobile games, Square is MUCH more generous with jewels, events and frequently have the game run with 0 AP usage in all quests. I wouldn't call it a money-grab cuz I feel that's too much of a negative comment about a game. I use that to describe a game like Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. now THAT is a cash grab game.

Back