• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Call To Arms To Thank The KH Team

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Central Station

Okay, hear me out. I know it's been a rocky couple months post KH3 release and people are divided on it.
But...I think it would be a great idea to maybe...flood twitter with a big THANK YOU to the KH team for 13 years(!!) of giving so many people-all of us- such a great and wild ride.

I've seen and read so many fan KH stories about how the series affected them, how they grew up with it, how it brought them joy or hope or fun or connection or solice or light in the darkness over the years.
How they found community, friends, spouses, or passions through the fandom. How they feel now that even though KH is far from done, KH3- the end of the Dark Seeker Saga-felt like a bookend on their childhoods. The joy, the melancholy, the strange feeling they cannot identify from this huge part of their lives that they followed, talked and speculated over for so many years now being over. And how they look to the future, and cant wait to see what happens next.

There have been ups and downs, highs and lows over the years. Flame wars, hype, discussion and discovery and lining all the pieces up. And now that we stand here at an end that for so long looked like it would never come, and I go back and replay those old games, listen to that music, read those novels so long awaited, I look back at that team who made it all, all those names in the credits and just want to say THANK YOU! I want them all to know and feel how glad and proud of them I and so many others are for their hard work.

But, I'm only one voice in a see of millions of fans and I know that my voice alone wouldnt reach them. So, KH fandom, if you'd be so kind, would you help me to bring our thanks to the KH team? Through art, or screenshots of your KHUX Chibi, whatever you'd like even if it's just in text will you please help me make this a thing big enough that they would see it and respond?

We'd need a Hashtag for it so lets go with this,

#ThankYouKHTeam

Please spread this idea everywhere if you like it!!

And even if this goes no where, if this is nothing but a shout into the void, I can at least say I tried. 😄
But I really think this would be such an awesome Fandom wide project/thing to do and follow.

Thanks for reading this far! He's to the next 13 years! Cheers!

Awards
I absolutely love this idea! The amount of work that went into all the games and memories we've had over the years deserve to be acknowledged!

Central Station

So glad you like the idea!! I've put this on Reddit and I made a tumblr to be like a hub for people to find info on the project and gather if we wanted to make this an organized, every one have your stuff ready by X date and then we tweet it all at once. Its 'thankyoukhteam' if you wanted to refer anyone to it. It's kinda sparce cause i literally made it an hour ago but the proposal for the project is there!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
#ThankYouKHTeam I loved KH3 and can't wait for what you have in store!

Back