• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bit of a "Frozen Love"...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
This is kinda strange and not topic-belonging. It's that there's this new girl in school named Heidi and ever since she joined with Kristie, both have been tormenting me. Except for the fact that yesterday Allisha told me there were some rumors that me and Heidi are together, since basically people think since she is always close to me in the hallway and that I'm really nice to her. But the more I fight with her, the more I start to like her. I just can get her out of my mind. I always think of a chapter in my story named "Frozen Love" and it's about Heidi acting so strange in school that when I dream at night she is like right in front of me wearing a night gown and when she takes it off I kinda get strangely amazed, but when she turned back I noticed a mark, a mark darkness in a cristal color in her.... well you know. The mark means Ice. Well, Im still missing some stuff, but I need to solve this before it gets out of hand.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
If You wanted me to elaborate further i will. Basically this a textbook case of elementary style romance beggings. What is the least embarrassing and less rejection capable way of getting close to someone, touching them, and getting to know them? Abuse! They hit you, talk crap to you, and treat you like dirt. BUT they make sure you know it's a joke so you don't hate them. The rejection is gone becuase they're hitting you, in the back of their mind they know that if they're being 'mean' to you they wont care if you push them away. Give it time, once she feels comfortable around you, things will change. Try having a decent normal(not abuse) conversation. Let her talk about herself and they way she feels about stuff, it's the best way to get to know someone. Peopel are biased about themselves.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Well, it could work. Thing is, I need to get Heidi away from Kristie. Second, we need to do this in a place where people won't notice us and that way they won't think of something stupid and hurtful. There's just something about Heidi that it is stuck into my head.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Could be worse "has accounts of having mutiple fights break out over him* you could have girls literally fight OVER you. you may think thats good, but get into something like that and you relise: one girls enough...but who the heck to choose...

Alaude Drenxta

eikre, when exactly did anyone ever say that girls get into fights over him? He's talking about falling in love with a girl that he fights with.

Alaude Drenxta

why? Being single can get lonesome, and rather boring. Unless you know how to live it up right, but whatever you want man

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Okay. So you are in love with someone you fight with. This is actually a start of a good relationship, because you know the negative side about her(the main reason why you fight with her) yet except it, by liking her.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
sounds kool. i'd go for it, ask her if she liked you... hypothetically speaking.
but once again, i wouldnt take my advice, cause the only thing i'm good for is sleeping, watching tv(eating, but i'm still underweight dammit!!) and making sigs...XP

Heartless1990

All relationships are never the same. They all begin differently and the events in between are never identical to other relationships. That is why I say I cannot help you here. Wished I could but it's your decision and not mine. For everytime I took advice on how to get my friend to become more than just a friend, she'd be my enemy now...Heh...Just do what you can. I really shouldn't butt in if I can't post any advice so I'll try my best to give you at least a small bit of advice:

Love at first sight doesn't happen often. Love occurs more likely when you find the one you're with is more than your girlfriend. Try just lasting as long as you can as their friend. About a few months until you can express your feelings. You have to learn to be prepared for any answer whether she rejects you or she grabs you into her grasps and holds you....................(OK! That made me miss my girlfriend x.x)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back