• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A bit of a dilemma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Alright so here's the scenario, (ill use fake names just for the sake of naming):

I currently have a girlfriend (Jane) that just recently moved to another state a couple weeks ago. She's 16 and she's a pretty amazing chick. We've been dating a little over a year and going strong despite the distance. She'll be a senior next year as well.

On the other side of the coin, I met another girl (Jill) recently and we immediately clicked right off the bat. We even went as far as to have a date which inevitably ended up in us making out. And she's 16 and might be going to a junior college next year just cause she doesn't like the high school scene. Jane and jill are both very cool chicks but I don't know what I should do in this situation simply due to the fact that I know jane is extremely loyal and I feel like a huge douche going behind her back like this.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Despite Jane's loyalty, which is all very well and all, why be stuck in a relationship that really can't go anywhere if she's so far away?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I forgot to mention that ill be going to college halfway across the county in the fall

Marly

Awards
In that case, break it off with both of them. Or, at least date Jill while you can. But it would be lame going into college with a long distance girlfriend. I mean, that's just my opinion, it doesn't sound too fun if you're going into a new environment and meeting loads of new people.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Lol there's a lot of stuff I keep forgetting to mention. Ill be going to college a good 5 hours away from jane

Marly

Awards
What I say still stands then. You're obviously not completely happy with Jane being so far away, seeing as you've cheated on her. If you can't handle the distance, don't be a dick and go behind her back when you've said already that she's loyal to you, just break it off nicely and maturely.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I see what you're saying but jane is nothing short of amazing. Like I've met her entire family (which I thought would be a mistake but she insisted) and they all like the fact that im in a relationship with her. I wouldn't go as far as to say I love her buy hey, its pretty close. And jill is obviously a sweet girl too but she has some (a lot) qualities that jane doesn't which makes the decision even harder.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
talk to them both about it
<_>

do people not communicate in relationships anymore

impart

Climb The Sky
long distance relationships dont work

thats all im going to say

usually someone always cheats, this being you.

and even if Jenny never finds out you cheated, you still did, so there is no point in a relationship if both parties cant stay faithful, besides if Jannet finds out you have a girlfriend she will most likely be pissed.

even if you decide to stay with Jenny, what if another girl comes along?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
long distance relationships dont work

thats all im going to say

zslb7o.gif

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
her name is jane you frog faced four eyed geek

also long distance relationships can be as successful as real relationships but that's for a different topic which i plan on making after my next paycheck

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Typically, online relationships don't work. So if you like this Jill person, might as well date her. I mean, you already cheated on Jane, who's apparently so amazing, but not amazing enough that you can remain faithful.

But I don't see either of the relationships going anywhere anyway. But I mean, if you really like Jane and want to be with her, why don't you tell her you cheated on her and see how that works out? Gotta be honest if it's a real relationship.

p.s. you don't actually deserve either of them.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
>p.s. you don't actually deserve either of them.

yep

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Okay so today I relayed the news to Jane. And as expected she was completely devastated and that all trust between me and her had been severed, although she says she'd be willing to give me another chance once she had enough time to think things through. And as for Jill, I haven't talked to her at all today, but I'm sure she knows that I'm dating Jane since that's what it says on facebook. And everyone knows nothing is official until it's facebook official.

But in reality, I'll most likely be single after all of this because just like Taylor said, I don't deserve either of them. Eh probably more so the fact that Im really not mature enough to handle a serious relationship. But we'll see how the dice plays. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Hey, at least you can admit to it. Maybe you're not as immature as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back