• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bit late... but it's anniversary time.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, it's been about ten days, but I figure I might as well go through with this anyways... seeing as I forgot last year too.

That's right, it's the belated celebration of my joining the site. Prepare for incoming shout-outs.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everyone who was in The Commission, for being so damn awesome. However, some have been really great friends to me, so we'll start there.

Justin - you are awesome. Stop not logging on RIGHT NOW.

Emily - Somehow surpasses me in sadism. Truly impressive how often she manages to one-up me in things. Is also awesome.

Organization_42 - Why are you such an amazing writer?! WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?!

Joey - Extremely nice, well-learned, and willing to bring up both the most popular and most obscure things out there. His writing skills are novel-worthy. Seriously, every chat with you is like school, without the mind-numbing boredom.

Shelby - She's done me favours plenty of times and never asked for anything in return. Funny, smart, and above all, nice.

Evangeline - Interesting.

Jenni - Crazy fangirl. Still manages to be an intelligent, coherent and witty person. Yay.

Sunny - Token Muslim. Currently writes in his spare time. Used to make STD jokes with Luis. Great guy.

Tony - Quack.

Jezza - His posts, always the longest. His words, usually second-best. His skills, excellent.

Les - 'Coo.

Ken - Captain 'Coo.

Luis - Though he has been permabanned, he will always be in my heart as that one funny American guy that made the best damn roleplay I've ever been in. Also, he is Super Captain 'Coo. Funny, in plenty of ways.

Oh and I guess Chromatic's a cool guy too.

To those not mentioned; sorry. We don't talk much, I guess.

As for the rest of y'all...

Tito - You rock.

DT - Pretty damn smexy.

Gesso - Swell guy.

Kiba - I have fond memories of him and myself talking about nothing. It was fun. Go Kiba.

Kiwi + - I'll try and respond to your VMs on time, eventually, I promise, sorta.

LifeLiveLong - Your name is a tad hard to remember... but you're not. Very... articulate, I guess you could say?

Shinkiro - Master tag maker. Trufax.

Kevin - You're alright.

And that's that. Everyone I talk to on a semi-regular basis, I think. With my accompanying thoughts on them.

You've made the last two years really great, by the way. Here's hoping I can make it two more.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: A bit late...

Happy Second Anniversary person I only talked to once!!!!!!!!! Break out some Confetti!

edit: The First Post is and always will be, For The Win.

Back