• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A big kh Re:CoM problem!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i got chain of memories for Ps2... and after i beat the tutorial in traverse town and went to the saving spot in the next room. Went in to save and after that it said that my memory card didn't have 100Kb and my memory card has tons of space. Can anyone tell me if this happends before or is it my memory card OR the the game.
And feel sad and angry not being able to get far without saving:cursing:

Any suggestions??

XxRebel_GirlxX

It's probably your memory card. Like when your PS2 starts try to delete the other files from your other games. Hopefully this works out since you barely got the game and it would really suck if you can't play it.

hiddenblade

It might just be your ps2 sometimes if hasent been cleand in a few years it starts messin up or there might be somethin wrong with the m card see if it has any cracks or anything is broken on the inside were you put it in that might be the case in which case you will probably need to get a new card. I hope its not the game i should be getten my game today or tommorow

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I personally think its the memory card.
Try putting it in memory card slot 2. If not, buy a new one. =/

Takfloyd

Non-Sony memory cards don't work with KH2 and KH Re:CoM. I found out the hard way.

Guys it was the memory
I used my friends memory card and his did save.
And I just got a new memory card and on my way of beating kh re:CoM

A mod can close this tread now
PS. thank you all for your help:loveit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back