• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A big BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
i don't think the soul has ever been explained in the series. which brings me to the question: what is a soul?

I thought of it as:

Heart: Memories, Emotions
Soul: Life, Will
Body: Vessel

i hate to be so negative, but found another flaw. in secret ansem report 4 it says that when the soul leaves the body, death occurs. meaning leaving no body and heart.

Sora post HB 1st visit.

He was technically just a heart. Roxas had his body and soul (and so did Namine to an extent), but he was still alive.

The Enchanted

Me likes the theory, Bamak!
The host part makes alot of sense.

Though the chain of Xehanorts is a bit far-fetched...
I still like it!

I think a repping is in order.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
This theory sounds fairly far fetched, but it's probably one of the more unique ones, not to mention it would explain several things. I'm not sure if it's true, let alone entirely true, but we'll see about it. Great job anyways.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
This sounds like somthing from Naruto.

omgod thats what i was thinking with the whole Xehanort transfers from body to body! its like with Orochimaru!

anywaaaays... this theories actually seems to work..its really really well written compared to other which are hard to read cuz its just one big paragraph >P

i really agree on this theory though.. except the thing about aqua becoming ashamed with her self and locked herself in room of sleep is a bit too dark i think for KH..which if it DID happen it would make KH so much much better 8DD but of course a lot LOT more sadder D:

except when she locks terra into the keyblade/weapon? i think like idk maybe that would have created a special kind of creature like a nobody or heartless except that she didnt remove his heart she removed his sould right? unless it WAS his heart too which would make a heartless and nobody or just a nobody like with Sora. oh also it could have happened to herself and Ven as well.

which also cuold explain Xion. when she left her body in RoS her sould and heart should have went somewhere else. right? well i forgot if you said that her sould/heart went into a keyblade or not but if it DID then maybe when she locked Ven's heart into Sora's heart she left a small part of herself with him because maybe she didnt want him to be 'alone' or like wanted to be part of the SRK and TAV thing with the trio and somehow wanted Terra to be locked in the heart as well but couldnt so she regret that but left WtD for Riku to claim some day. and when Sora made Roxas and released his heart he released a small part of Ven's heart into Roxas and also Aqua's small part of the heart which fused maybe with part of Roxas/Sora's part to create Xion.

then again SRK could just be reincarnations of TAV. lol.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But are MX and Xehanort the same?

I wouldn't say the same, exactly, but I more like MX is apart of Xehanort... There's plenty of evidence that supports this...

I believe that they are not only the same, but two of a long line of other Xehanorts, linked to the first who I believe sought immortality. He acheived this by tearing out his soul, leaving his heart and body behind, and placing it into a "host" so to speak. This continued until Master Xehanort appeared, and then his plans got messed up.

I don't know about this, it seems too out there...
I think it's much more likely that MX was the original Xehanort...

If the first Xehanort didn't in fact use that name, I believe that one of the later ones realized that the heart in his body was not truly his own. He then anagrammed "no heart" and added an X, a trend we see with Org. XIII. If the name stuck as Xehanort moved on, why this naming habit as well? That's how Xemnas named the members, if in fact that memory stuck.

Eh... what...?
For that to happen, wouldn't Xehanort have to be switching hearts instead of souls...?

In BBS, the Xehanort we see is clearly searching for a new host body

You know this how...?
He could easily be searching for more power or, what I'm thinking, immortality...

since his "superhuman" powers put a strain on the host

Eh... how...?

This leads him to Aqua, Terra, and Ven.

VAT went after MX and DS, not the other way around...
MX was obviously after something else...

1. He wants to use Ven/Terra as his host body.

2. He wants Terra as his host body, but using Ven as a catalyst for the change.

I just really don't see it...
At the end of BBS secret ending, it looks like MX has no concern about either of them... It looks like he is only interested in KH at that moment...

MX is summoning KH for a reason. That reason might be to allow himself to seperate. However, prior to MX summoning KH, Ven wanted to be erased. Perhaps in erasure, he hoped that Xehanort's plan would be ruined. He was too late, and Xehanort lived on.

If he had KH, don't you think it would be far more likely that MX would try to just gain immortality instead of the little body swap thing...?

But Terra waited to long. By the time Xehanort was ready, Aqua only took out Terra's soul, while Xehanort's soul (which I like to refer to as Xehanort's Phantom) took over Terra, causing the eye color change. Out of panic, Aqua flees, taking Ven and Terra's weapon with her.

Except it fails to explain why Xehanort was found near dead by Ansem...
I, personally, believe the fusion/creation of Xehanort was completely accidental...

She seals his soul in his weapon, creating the Kingdom Key, as a means to allow him to fight Xehanort himself through another. Another with a strong heart.

I could possibly see someting like this happening...

However, Ven is (supposedly) crippled after the struggle against Xehanort, so Aqua does the same to Ven, except placing his soul in what would become the Way to Dawn

That would be hard to back up...
We don't know exactly how the Soul Eater was created... If it existed during BBS, then maybe... If it came into creation during KH1, then it is very unlikely...

However, she saw Sora, and placed Ven's heart inside him

This if find possible...

hoping that the WtD would be drawn to someone close to Sora.

WtD wasn't created until near the end of KH2...

Now, perhaps she thought she was paying for her sins by doing this, but she placed her soul in Mickey's Keyblade, and her heart in Kairi, hoping that Terra's soul would be drawn to Sora, and that their now inevitable conflict would loosen Xehanort's hold on Terra.

I find this very unlikely...
First, Kairi was not on Destiny Islands at that time... Also, Nomura said nothing interesting/important happened to Kairi prior to Xehanort sending her to DI (if I recall right)...

And she put her body in the Room of Sleep, perhaps hoping to never awaken for the guilt she carried.

Body...? All that is there is her armor and keyblade...

Like you said, most of it was purely a guess or ideas that have little to nothing to back them up...
It was a good theory, but I personally think it's a little too out there...

Sky 88

It is just like"Naruto'. Well, good theory.

picture.php

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Never watched Naruto, so I wouldn't know about that.

But I have to admit that it's one of the more unique theories I've read on MX=Xehanort. Therefore, I do like it a lot, besides the fact that it's well thought out.

I can't really say for sure if I believe it or not, because it sounds like something better than what Nomura will come up with. The string of Xehanorts sound a little far fetched, but I love the part about Aqua transferring the hearts, souls, and bodies of her friends into the SRK gang. She's supposed to be magic based, right? So therefore, it sounds like something she or her master might be able to do.

Ragnorak Arcanum

hmm..this theory actually does make some sense.
there is a chance that it could be connected to what nomura is trying to do with this new game.

The seperation of the Heart from the body and soul creates the heartless, and soul trapped in the empty shell of the body becomes a nobody....so i guess that means when a heart and soul are both removed, the body reverted back to darkness and becomes an unbirth?

anyways, keep on posting. it seems like you might be onto something here. im intrested to see what will happen next year with BBS's release..

Angel

Though the chain of Xehanorts is a bit far-fetched...
I still like it!

Well, I wasn't sure about that part either. I thought it made Xehanort sound more sinister, but that's just me.

This theory sounds fairly far fetched, but it's probably one of the more unique ones, not to mention it would explain several things. I'm not sure if it's true, let alone entirely true, but we'll see about it. Great job anyways.

I did think it was a different take on something EVERYONE has already heard. It would be a more feasible way to explain why Xehanort looks like Terra with some minor changes. Not to mention Terra's eyes went from blue to Xehanort yellow after KH was summoned in the BBS trailer.

i really agree on this theory though.. except the thing about aqua becoming ashamed with her self and locked herself in room of sleep is a bit too dark i think for KH..which if it DID happen it would make KH so much much better 8DD but of course a lot LOT more sadder D:

well, each KH game has it's own little sadness factor.

except when she locks terra into the keyblade/weapon? i think like idk maybe that would have created a special kind of creature like a nobody or heartless except that she didnt remove his heart she removed his sould right? unless it WAS his heart too which would make a heartless and nobody or just a nobody like with Sora. oh also it could have happened to herself and Ven as well.

No, because like with Kairi, the leftover parts remained in the realm of light instead of being swallowed by darkness.

which also cuold explain Xion. when she left her body in RoS her sould and heart should have went somewhere else. right? well i forgot if you said that her sould/heart went into a keyblade or not but if it DID then maybe when she locked Ven's heart into Sora's heart she left a small part of herself with him because maybe she didnt want him to be 'alone' or like wanted to be part of the SRK and TAV thing with the trio and somehow wanted Terra to be locked in the heart as well but couldnt so she regret that but left WtD for Riku to claim some day. and when Sora made Roxas and released his heart he released a small part of Ven's heart into Roxas and also Aqua's small part of the heart which fused maybe with part of Roxas/Sora's part to create Xion.

Well, I'm not a big fan of any Xion being related to Aqua theory, but this is somewhat possible.

I wouldn't say the same, exactly, but I more like MX is apart of Xehanort... There's plenty of evidence that supports this...

But of course! :)

I don't know about this, it seems too out there...
I think it's much more likely that MX was the original Xehanort...

As I said, it makes Xehanort all the more sinister.

Eh... what...?
For that to happen, wouldn't Xehanort have to be switching hearts instead of souls...?

I'm saying that Xehanort realized that his host's heart didn't truly belong to him, so it seemed as if he had no heart.

You know this how...?
He could easily be searching for more power or, what I'm thinking, immortality...

I'll admit that that part was guesswork. But it would explain a lot.

He did disappear, obviously searching for KH, but for what purpose?
To find a new host.

Eh... how...?

Well, AtW did state that Xehanort's power was almost superhuman.

Maybe being in a body not adapted to those powers put a strain on the host.

VAT went after MX and DS, not the other way around...
MX was obviously after something else...

What if MX just disappeared, and wanted VAT to come after him?

He was after KH primarily I suppose.

I just really don't see it...
At the end of BBS secret ending, it looks like MX has no concern about either of them... It looks like he is only interested in KH at that moment...

To allow his soul to be torn apart, which then entered Terra.

If he had KH, don't you think it would be far more likely that MX would try to just gain immortality instead of the little body swap thing...?

I'm not sure if KH could do that though. What I was saying was that KH allowed him to seperate his body, soul, and heart.

Except it fails to explain why Xehanort was found near dead by Ansem...
I, personally, believe the fusion/creation of Xehanort was completely accidental...

Now that I don't know.

I'm sort of doubting it was 100% an accident. I'm willing to bet that MX had part of it planned, but his plan was flawed.

I could possibly see someting like this happening...

It definitely explains the voice from the KK.

That would be hard to back up...
We don't know exactly how the Soul Eater was created... If it existed during BBS, then maybe... If it came into creation during KH1, then it is very unlikely...

They symbolize Ven as having the Way to Dawn, as a way to show that, like with Terra and possibly Aqua, came into existence with his help.

This if find possible...

Well, with Roxas, they want us to know that a part of Ven lies within Sora.

WtD wasn't created until near the end of KH2...

I didn't think of it that way. It just was "hiding" after BBS.

I find this very unlikely...
First, Kairi was not on Destiny Islands at that time... Also, Nomura said nothing interesting/important happened to Kairi prior to Xehanort sending her to DI (if I recall right)...

That was the part that was the most guesswork out of all.

Body...? All that is there is her armor and keyblade...

Her body was in the armor.

Like you said, most of it was purely a guess or ideas that have little to nothing to back them up...
It was a good theory, but I personally think it's a little too out there...

Anything's possible! :)

It is just like"Naruto'. Well, good theory.

*sigh* I know.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
As I said, it makes Xehanort all the more sinister.

I guess... Personally, I'd rather have MX as the first and true Xehanort...

I'm saying that Xehanort realized that his host's heart didn't truly belong to him, so it seemed as if he had no heart.

=/ That seems a little fishy...

I'll admit that that part was guesswork. But it would explain a lot.

He did disappear, obviously searching for KH, but for what purpose?
To find a new host.

Again, why go after KH just to be able to switch bodies...?

Well, AtW did state that Xehanort's power was almost superhuman.

Maybe being in a body not adapted to those powers put a strain on the host.

Judging from MX's age, I think his body would have had plenty of time to adapt to his power...

What if MX just disappeared, and wanted VAT to come after him?

He was after KH primarily I suppose.

Then why not just go straight to VAT...?

I'm not sure if KH could do that though. What I was saying was that KH allowed him to seperate his body, soul, and heart.

And what I'm saying is that I find it far more likely and plausible that MX used KH to obtain immortality instead of switching bodies...
Also, we do not know the extent of KH's power... At this point, I think it could do almost anything... =/

Well, with Roxas, they want us to know that a part of Ven lies within Sora.

Heh... I meant "I" instead of "if"...

I didn't think of it that way. It just was "hiding" after BBS.

Nope... The WtD had the heartless insignia on it, meaning it was created after Xehanort created the heartless...

Her body was in the armor.

Umm... No it wasn't... The armor's empty...

Angel

I guess... Personally, I'd rather have MX as the first and true Xehanort...

Why? To me, that would be no fun.

Again, why go after KH just to be able to switch bodies...?

Where is it said that KH could give him immortality? I'm saying that he's using KH for his plan.

Judging from MX's age, I think his body would have had plenty of time to adapt to his power...

I'd think that the aging is a side effect of the power.

And that the power isn't just something you can adapt to. Either the host can handle it, or it can't.

Then why not just go straight to VAT...?

VAT's master might've been able to protect them. If he did it that way, it would be easier to make VAT's master easier to distract and lower the chances that he would come to their aid.

And what I'm saying is that I find it far more likely and plausible that MX used KH to obtain immortality instead of switching bodies...
Also, we do not know the extent of KH's power... At this point, I think it could do almost anything... =/

Same as above. KH can't just grant immortality, the same way it wouldn't just give Xemnas his heart back.

Nope... The WtD had the heartless insignia on it, meaning it was created after Xehanort created the heartless...

It wasn't the same as the Heartless logo. It was an empty one, just the heart without any of the thorns on it.

Umm... No it wasn't... The armor's empty...

I haven't seen that partucular scene in months, so remind me where it is stated that the armor is empty.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Why? To me, that would be no fun.

Like I said, that is just me...

Where is it said that KH could give him immortality? I'm saying that he's using KH for his plan.

Where is it said that KH could split his soul from his body...?
We don't know what KH can or can't do... All I'm saying is that I find the possibility of MX trying to obtain immortality from KH more possible that MX trying to use it to switch bodies...

I'd think that the aging is a side effect of the power.

And that the power isn't just something you can adapt to. Either the host can handle it, or it can't.

Then don't you think the other masters would have known something was up and would had intervened...?
And, from the secret ending, it looks like MX's body was able to handle it just find...

VAT's master might've been able to protect them. If he did it that way, it would be easier to make VAT's master easier to distract and lower the chances that he would come to their aid.

And MX could have possibly defeated their master... =/
Also, if he were after Terra, don't you think he would have just knocked out Terra in one of their earlier confrontations and then take him with him...?

Same as above. KH can't just grant immortality, the same way it wouldn't just give Xemnas his heart back.

You know this how...?
We do not know what limits KH has, if any at all...

It wasn't the same as the Heartless logo. It was an empty one, just the heart without any of the thorns on it.

It was the same heartless symbol that appeared on Riku's dark outfit, but a heartless symbol none the less...

I haven't seen that partucular scene in months, so remind me where it is stated that the armor is empty.

It wasn't stated anywhere... It shows in that scene that the armor is empty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back