• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Beautiful Little Fool - ATTACK ON TITAN/SNK [one shot]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
ATTENTION: This one shot does contain Attack on Titan/SNK spoilers for episode 21 (I believe?) so please exercise some judgement and proceed with caution :3

I wrote this because I was bored in my geology class and I didn't want to take notes so I hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

~ A Beautiful Little Fool ~

A daisy softly swayed back and forth, unaware of the destruction that occurred all around it. It was almost as if time could have stopped, and the daisy would have continued to gingerly bend with the wind.

Red. All Levi could see was red. Red drops fell to the forest floor beneath him. Red streaks led him closer to discovering a truth he already knew. They were dead. They were all dead.

His body ached with an excruciating pain as he glided above the wreckage. He was flying amongst the fallen; he hated it. Levi could feel himself sinking into a numbness that he had never known before as he learned what had happened to each member of his elite team.

He stopped only for a moment, although it felt much longer, seeing her lifeless face pinned to a tree. Something so small, so miniscule caught his attention more than anything. It wasn’t the emblem of the Scout Regiment, or the tiny splatter of blood sprinkled on her porcelain cheeks.

No. It was the diddlying bite marks, tiny white scars that had formed on her hand.

She died for those bite marks and the ignorant child it was for. She believed Eren could be a hero. She believed in an almost impossible dream.

Petra, you fool,
he thought. His mind still lingered on the image of her distinctive scars. Although Levi chastised her in his mind, he knew that he was also to blame. He was in too deep, no longer distant as he normally was. She often wondered why he was so cold and recalcitrant but she didn't understand.

It was because the world is cruel, and he too was once a fool.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really enjoyed reading this, Passion. C: Really good to see some of your work.

I feel bad for Levi, seeing Petra like that. You wrote a really intense scene; I honestly wish I've seen Attack on Titan to know more about the pair of them. Curious why the bite marks are such a big deal.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
You really need to get on that and watch the show. It's so gooooooood *u*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back