• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Battle to the Fullest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
Challenge to: Bonechill

I've been outta the forums for a while as you wouldda noticed. I've been working on my writing skills and I think that I have grown much better since I've left. I'm happy to announce that I'm ready to test out my skills. It's a fight that I want, and hopefully it's a fight that I'll get.

I don't wanna stalemate, or an open ending. I want to know how much we have both progressed since our first Roleplay. As I've said in the title. That's exactly what I want. What I want is a fight to the fullest!

Areana: The Realm of Darkness; Yes you know what I'm gonna use. I hope that I've written him well enough to use him well. I've upped him up a bit for the end of the Roleplay.

I don't wanna spoil any surprises so I'll just post the template up. So do you accept this challenge? Or don't you?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Game on!
What character do you want me to use? I have one in mind to take on yours...

Light

faster than
Awards
I have no query with any character you use. I belive that any character you use will be a great challenge

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Ghast

Age: The age that he looks like is determined by theemotions running. Normally he appears around sixteen years of age, but eventhose closest to him don't know his real age.

Race: Human?

Appearance: Ghast wears a dark-blue hoodie with the hoodpulled over his head. It has a large pocket at the front of it and- dependingon how old he looks- has a symbol in the shape of a diamond. His pants areblack and have a white stripe running down the sides. It also has pockets onit's sides that contain either his Ring of Emotion or his Orb of Structure. Thering is silver with a thick black stripe running around it horizontally. TheOrb of Structure is a clear Orb -Or some idiots call it a "CrystalBall"- that can only be used properly by Ghast himself. If Ghast iswielding this Orb it grows in size. From being the size of an eye, to being thesize of a fist. These items are kept in one pocket each. Ghast's face isnormally a normal shape for a sixteen year old. He has blue eyes and his hairis blonde and spikey. Well at least normally, seeming it changes from Blonde toBlack to Brown from what has been seen.

Personality: Ghast's personality does not differ from hisage. He is usually nice to kind people or his few allies. But remains quiet oremotionless to people he dislikes. To his enemies his emotions change like hecan change theirs. He has learned to control his Emotions as if they were a toyand can tell lies so well they are very believable. He is very smart and canpick up an enemies fighting style in a matter of moments. He knows everythingabout the past and can tell you anything you have to know about him, not thathe would though. He is very protective of his past and knows if anyone foundout how he obtained his powers, the world would end quickly.

Weapon:

Black Messiah-

This weapon is one that Ghast has used for quite some timenow. It's blade is pitch black with one long, thin gold line running down themiddle. It's hilt is gold and is shaped like a Dragon's Head. It is unknown whyit is shaped like a Dragon's head, but some say that it has something to dowith his past.

Abilities:

Skeletal Structure- Orb of Structure-

Ghast has the ability to reconstruct or destroy a personsbones in a fight much more easily than any human could. Although, to do this hemust have his Orb in his hand and have it glowing it's blue aura for a shortamount of time before he can shrink it and return it to his pocket. His,however, are more stronger than anyone else's bones. This, however, doesn'tmake him indestructible, he can be killed by a bullet sword or just beingcruelly beaten to death

Emotion Controlling- Ring of Emotion-

This ability is a rather strange one. If Ghast slides thisring onto his finger he has access to the segment of his opponents brain thathouses all the emotions they have. He simply has to think of an emotion and hisenemy will then only be able to show that emotion until he changes theiremotions himself or his foe somehow breaks his hold over themselves. Thisability is rather useful to him seeming his emotions will change upon seeinghis enemy showing a different emotion to his own. This makes his appearancechange and can confuse his opponent for a duration of time that Ghast can useto kill them.

Sorry for the mashed-up words, my Microsoft is retarded

Light

faster than
Awards
Okay, Okay. Seems good enough. Interesting character to use. Well, I better grab my temp and chuck it in.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Sweet.
I've only used him once, and that was against somebody with about five times his power, so lets make this a good one

Light

faster than
Awards
Name: Marik Tornsten

Age: (I don’t get this bit) He was consumed some 20 yrs back, and was 25 when he was fully consumed

Personality: Hunts ruthlessly, considering everyone as either an obstacle or a tool. Almost no-one has been able to achieve this ‘tool’ grade, but those people were great assets to him. He thinks of life as one great big hunt, and his prey were people of power that may pose a challenge. The idea that he can absorb and collect his prey’s heart is the main idea that pushes him to hunt them. Marik sometimes seems rather insane but usually keeps a collected head around him at the same time.
Prefers to enter with a large show of power and hates to remain hidden. Enjoys feeling hate and rage, and comes to feel them uncommonly. Although he seems like an unruly person he used to be a good man before his obsession with hearts, which has changed him greatly in personality.

Appearance: A hood that usually remains off his face, but when it is on him, you can barely make out the shape of his face. The hood is dark and is torn at the edges, and does not sway in the strongest of winds. His face is pale white with splashes of blackish-purple in numerous areas. His eyes are dull disks of maroon that, on the left side is splashed by the darkness that covers a small portion of his face. Ever sense falling into the darkness his face remains clean-shaven and remains bland more often.
His left arm is the same black-purple colour that is on his face, but all over, and his hand consists of four claws, instead of fingers while the right arm has a torn bandanna above his elbow and remains normal, other than the dark veins that are clearly visible. Marik’s arms are also sleeveless.
Shiny purple suits with an X of black straps crossing the middle of this suit are covering his chest and so forth. His legs are surrounded with denim jeans that have remained untorn in his years of hunting in the Realm of Darkness. His hair is moderately long, and spiky, with a pale orange colour to it.

Weapons(s) Main: The Heart Hunter: A heart-shaped guard which is crimson red and a midnight-black hilt goes down the middle of the guard. A long samurai-like blade extends from the hilt and guard and at the end is one heart that extends from the tip of the blade. These parts of the blade are both dark grey with small speckles of darkness scattered through the blade.

Magic: Sharp waves of Darkness, and sharp needles and spears of the like. Marik also possesses the ability to run Darkness down his Keyblade.

Darksteel Gauntlet: A glove that runs on the energy of hearts and concentrates on magnifying the powers of Darkness. This is usually placed on his right hand.

Not a weapon, but this Ability is worth mentioning: Tendrils of Darkness that collect information and data.

Biography: Marik has gone through his life under a simple scholarship to a forgotten Keyblade Master. Then they had started to delve into the secrets of the heart. Marik had become possessed by the power of the heart, and thus so let in the Darkness although this was only the beginning of his entry to the Realm of Darkness. As he indulged in hearts he also began to feel stronger as he got closer and closer to the Darkness. After some time of searching for the knowledge he needed to, he summoned Kingdom Hearts. Although he managed to control it for a short time, Sora managed to shut of his connection with the mighty thing. With the last push of his power he unlocked the Realm of Darkness and entered it so. He has been inside ever since, eating up hearts, and collecting Darkness.

Light

faster than
Awards
Marik no longer wandered the Realm of Darkness. It was a place to become lost in, to lose sanity in. Though he'd wanted to enter the RoD at first, now he wished to find a way back to the Realm of Light. Many Hearts there to thrive on.

This was a place that was visited often by anyone in the RoD. A place that destinies are made. Where fates had been created. The glowing rocks and the water were all to familiar to many people. Including those to wonderous Wielders, Riku and Sora.

It was true that Marik disliked the fact that those Hearts he'd recently consumed hadn't allowed him to return. But what he was impressed with is the fact that he'd managed to create that new energy, that new power unlike any before. That was a feat that not many people could call theirs. Chaos now thrived in his body, consuming every emotion in him, turning him into one large ball of hate and rage.

Now he'd want a single new warrior to rise up, one last Heart, for himself to exact his power on. One person to destroy with his Chaotical Impulses. He hoped that this place had found its time to give him his future.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
His exact location was unknown. Ghast had been wandering this place for seven days, he decided that the time was 1am when he gained conciousness in this place.
He had wandered one path thorugh his journey, following it's twists and turns as he destroyed the shadow-like creatures that stood in his path.

But now his path had come to it's end at a lake of sorts, glowing rocks surrounded it. It was a welcome sight for Ghast, holding it in higher favor than the long path he had came from.
He didn't like his chances of being able to go back up path and finding something to take him away from this place, like something along the lines of a large door, that was stupendous.

He made his decision to stay at the lake and compare it's beauty to his Orb of Structure, which was now in it's glowing state as he held it up to the faint light that the lake radiated. His sword was in his free hand, hanging by his side.

Light

faster than
Awards
To his small astonishment the 'lake' had revealed his lust for a fight. Or at least a warrior. A warrior with a sweet sword. And also a funny orb. Marik's feet barely made a sound as he passed over the distance between them.
"How'd you get here?" he murmered to the person. Marik wasn't going to take his eye of that orb. He was ready for any sudden change in appearance. He'd seen people like this in the DataBase in the Hollow Bastion records. Their powers magnified via an object. He figured that this was one of them. The sword didn't really worry him, his Keyblade could take it on. But... something didn't seem right about this person.
Marik waited for an answer, ready to destroy that orb in a single slash of his Blade and Darkness. Or even, if it came to it, his Chaotical Impulse.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Ghast smirked yet he didn't make eye contact with the man, the man wanted his Orb of Structure and Ghast was not going to hand it to him.
"I have no idea," Ghast said without expression. "but take your eyes off my Orb."
Then, in a blur, Ghast tossed his Orb into the air before quickly changing his sword into his right hand, then he caught the Orb and put it into his pocket.

His sword pointed to the man's head.
"Please, don't try and touch my Orb. You should regret that." With that one simple word the emotion would surge into the man's brain and change him.
Regret.

Light

faster than
Awards
With a single swift moment the sword of that man's was pointing towards his head. A sentance followed that implied him regretting looking at the orb. As the teen's words finished, a wave of regret began to wash over him. But this emotion was then challenged by his hate and rage.
"How dare you try to make me feel sorry? You're worse than scum!"
Marik in an equally swift movement summoned his Keyblade, threw it backwards, flipped after it, twirling in the flip and grabbed his Keyblade. He levelled the blade with his foe's and then cut at the air at roughly where the man's head was. A wave of Darkness flew forward and sharpened as it flew. This was followed by a needles of Darkness.

After all of this Marik set himself into his ready position. His blade above his head, the small heart pointing at his foe, and feet set in a firm stance.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Anger.
Excellent, just when Ghast needed it also.
Ghast's bone's grew and he became taller and skinnier, the perfect body-build for what he was about to perform.
He charged at the wave of Darkness and sliced through it with his blade, the two halves then went out on an angle leaving Ghast unharmed.
He acknowledged the quantity of needles coming his way and sprang up with his long legs, flipping over the needles with ease.

His bones returned to their normal state and Ghast smirked, the man's attack had left him unharmed.
"Is that all?" He mocked. "That was hardly entertaining."

Light

faster than
Awards
"That's just the start!"

Calm receeded to his body and he charged at his opponent, slashing to the side with his sword, then upwards. Then he rolled backwards, beginning to gather Darkness on his blade. As he rose up he had enough power to coat his sword. He lashed against his opponents body, aiming at his pockets, and hoping to smash the orb. He didn't want that thing around much longer. It could prove pesky.

He retreated backwards, and kicked sand at the morphers face.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
This man was not the politest being that Ghast had ever decided to murder.
Ghast spun backwards, dodging the first two attacks.
Realising that the man was about to swing for his Orb, Ghast reacted accordingly.
He protected his Orb by taking a cut to his hand. It hurt incredibly, and for a split second Ghast experienced fright.
Fright.
He focused on his injured hand and the bones in it grew thicker and more dependable.
"That's all you've got isn't it?"
Ghast swung his sword down at the man's head and then swung his leg in for a kick.
If his leg struck with the power Ghast had just put into it, bones were bound to break.

Light

faster than
Awards
The swipe at the head had been a nuisance. A block with his Keyblade put the sword to a halt. As the kick swung towards him, Marik raised a wall of Darkness. It absorbed the kick, and then Marik swiped at his targets' head, with his clawed hand. This fight wasn't proving to challenging.

He then leaped backwards and swung his blae around his body in a continous movement. Along with the sword movement, the blades of Darkness lashed forwards as well. The sand dissapatated as the Darkness fell over it leaving a large hole in between the two warriors. He then smashed his blade into the ground, causing a shockwave to burst forth from his Keyblade.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
This man was proving to be a nuisance.
Ghast spun and evaded the man's claws, which looked slightly menacing, and then jumped back to prepare for another attack. The Blades of Darkness came at him and he cut through two of them and dodged the third. Yet again, he had evaded the attack.
He then noticed that the man was breaking a large hole in the ground.
"This man is nuts." Ghast said under his breath

Light

faster than
Awards
Nothing. That described the warrior. Marik thought he'd find something more of a challenge. Sure he hadn't dealt much, but he'd felt not a single scratch. He stared at the figure. He taunted him, insulting and giving him a few gestures. He wanted to see this guy in close combat.
Marik got ready to fight. His stance was there, Keyblade above his head, claws out in front. His gauntlet began to writhe with Darkness. It was charging for an attack that would be unleashed unless his concentration was broken.
"So you chicken or something? Come 'ere our I'll have to set this here bomb off on ya!"

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Well, Ghast had no intention of finding out what that Gauntlet could do.
"You aren't the brightest, you know. I can't reach you if I'm on the other side of this gaping hole."
This was quite funny, to Ghast that is, nobody else finds being threatened with death funny, even if there was no way to reach the man over the hole.
"You can't threaten me when I can't fulfill your demands, dingus."
Ghast was quite aware that the man could just kill him, but he didn't wander into that thought, the man wouldn't kill him now if his Heart became stronger through the excitement of a battle.

Light

faster than
Awards
The Darkness grew around him. It covered him swallowed him. Then, he completed the crossover. The Darkness changed to Chaos, an element of power so focused on destroying everything that it touches. His clawed hand transformed as the Darkness left his body. His body glowed a dark red. He was wearing a red version of his normal kit. New power washed over him, filling him, and giving him far beyond his average power.
He examined the hole. He simply lunged over it, diving straight as his opponenent. As he was in the air he gripped his Keyblade and split it in two. As he was within striking distance he cut with both swords in an X shape. A glistening red X flew forwards as did Marik, who rolle as he hit the edge of the hole. He rolled for about four metres then stood. He slammed downwards with both blades, fusing them at the same time, and sent a huge pillar of Chaos straight after the morpher. It would alter its path if need be. He prepared himself for IF the warrior survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back