• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A.A..A...Asking!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

Well, I'd like to hear the stories of people's experiences in asking (inc. girls to guys) out. Out to....lame school dances, night outs, even speaking to said crushes parents.
Also, because i have a predicament and need to try and up one how my friend is asking his crush, so you know, ideas heh. I suck at them....thanks all!

UnknownEnigma

lol ow....its not so much ball growing than just finding a clever cool awesome way to ask. a simple default question isnt enough sometimes ya know?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
lol ow....its not so much ball growing than just finding a clever cool awesome way to ask. a simple default question isnt enough sometimes ya know?

You don't need a clever cool awesome way to ask a girl out. You just casually ask the girl out. Simple as that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
why dont u ask ur friends crush for him?

Honestly that's the dumbest and most pathetic thing to do, no offense, but if a person has to ask someone else in the place of that said person then they need to grow up and learn how to handle themselves correctly. Shit like that is for elementary school kids, and these days even they have the balls to do it on their own.

Muse

you look atrocious
Just walk up to them and go, "Hey, wanna go out?". I've seen it happen, I've actually done that before, and you know what, it fucking works. =/ You don't need to do anything special to impress a girl, just have the courage to actually go up and ask her that.

UltimaKey

I find that the main problem when asking somone out is that the person always overthinks it before they even ask.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Like they all said, just go up to her and ask her out. Or just do it with notes, that's how I got my most recent girl friend. But doin' it directly is the best option and only do it through a handwritten note of dude ain't got the balls to do it directly, but the note must be delivered directly.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I swear... don't do those pick up lines. All they do is make you look like a fool.

Don't have your friend ask- that just makes you look like a chicken. I've had guys do that before, and I always turned them down. Why go out with a guy who didn't have the balls to ask me in the first place?

You don't have to be romantic or cool to impress a girl. That's not what dating's about.

Most of the time, gathering up the balls to ask a girl out is impressive enough for us. After all, if the girl has any sense in her head (and if she doesn't, walk away) than she'll realize that just getting enough courage to ask her out is enough.

You don't have to knock her socks off with a first impression for her to like you.

Firo

Oh Crap
Never ask for someone. Don't use a note. Don't text. NEVER use Myspace EVER. Just ask straight up "Do you wanna hangout" girls know what it means.

Tell your friend to grow a pair. And do it himself.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i have balls out the ass dude i do anything i'm sort of the shit at everything haha but since i'm such a bitchin' human being (perfect in every way), a perfect being who has had sex with over 200 women, i am willing to part with some of my pick up lines:

-eh bud
-nah doesn't
-you play persona 4?
-IZANAGI
-where is the basilisk riddle? (it's best to hold a pipe or bat of some sort and look really angry when saying this one and also you have to talk in a really demented voice here it works trust me this is how i got my third hand job today)
-i am therefore i think
-fuck yo mouf potna
-harriet tubman sucks
-a ******'s voice is noise pollution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back