• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a 4th installment (maybe?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/81440-4-more-games.html
^from my old thread^

old Temura interview said:
"presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider. "The period of the King's absence", "The period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, The story of "The period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.

The period of the King's absence
Coded

Roxas' time in Organization XIII
358/2

Xehanort's past
BBS

Either

The period of Riku's absence is
Reverse Rebirth

or a 4th game is can be expected.
but it says "there are 4 main UNTOLD...."
meaning it hasn't come out yet
meaning it can't be RR.

I think I'm on to something!!!???.....maybe?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Coded

358/2

Xehanort's past
BBS

Either

Reverse Rebirth

meaning it can't be RR.

I think...I dunno Wouldn't Nomaru have said something about a fourth game?

When exactly did he say that...When like 6 months ago? I dunno. He could've been yanking our chain, OR maybe he meant Riku's time in the Dark will be another thing in one of the 3 new games?Could be maybe no?I dunno, thats all i got.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Would Temura ever lie to us?.....actually don't answer that.

Yea. Lol. But now that there is three game already coming out we don't really need a fourth it would only slow down the process of the three games coming out.Then BBS would be...Coming slower

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Coded will tell Riku's story too. Lemme dig up the interview, hang on...ah, I found what I was thinking of:Various New Scans , and Interview - KH-Vids.Net Forum

Not an interview, but still enough.

KH: Coded
- Is considered to be the brother of Agito XIII
- Nomura wanted to make it a playground for the fans.
- This game will clerify where Riku and the King was during KH1
- THe Debugging Mode is used to move from the Data to the real world
-

O

Oberon

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/81440-4-more-games.html
^from my old thread^

Coded

358/2

Xehanort's past
BBS

Either

Reverse Rebirth

meaning it can't be RR.

It is highly possible that KH3 (or the next console installment) could explain those things (while still progressing through the game itself). Kind of like the Roxas story idea, only for Riku's absence. That way we'd understand it. Or possibly it'd come as a double package. One game disc, but two games to play within it.

The possibilities are endless, imo. o_o

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Come to think of it, if you add the Final Mixs together + Reverse Rebirth, we get almost all of Riku's story except:

1) The question "Did he go back after seeing the keyhole in KH1 in the secret place on DI when he was a kid?"
2) and after he rescues Donald, Goofy and Kairi from Xehanorth's Heartless in KH1. We know that he goes to a dark place but that's it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
2) and after he rescues Donald, Goofy and Kairi from Xehanorth's Heartless in KH1. We know that he goes to a dark place but that's it.

He was sent to the other side of the DTD, the realm of darkness...there was a scene in the first FM...lemme dig it up...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think the main question is about where Riku was between CoM and KHII, not in KH.

In KH he was in the realm of darkness, I beleive, and he met the King. Together, they helped Sora and co. close Kingdom Hearts. A dark portal opened, however, and Riku was transported to Castle Oblivion. Riku defeats the remains of Xehanort's Heartless in Castle Oblivion, received an Org. coat from DiZ. He takes the "road to the dawn" and that's where the period of mystery occurs. In the final scenes during the credits of Re:CoM we see Micky helping a weak RIku through Hollow Bastion, but how he got there and how he eventually ends up in Twilight Town is a mystery.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Period of rikus absence =/= reverse rebirth. He's gone well after Reverse rebirth. Coded will only cover KH1... which we already know about. I want to know from after CoM's to the beginning of KHII, and to a certain extent during KHII.

ALSO:
We don't know much about riku after R/R. We know after the whole "road to dawn" thing he somehow managed to find diz again, when and how is a mystery. From my viewing of it, as it happens later in ansem's other reports, it wasn't too far from the beginning of KHII. So we have almost a year in time unknown to us. Plenty of time for a game/spinoff right?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think the main question is about where Riku was between CoM and KHII, not in KH.

Naturally, FM and RR covered from KH to COM. It's an UNTOLD story so most likely after COM to the events we saw in KH2.
A lot of it was written in the Ansem Reports found in KH2. But it was DiZ's point of view.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Period of rikus absence =/= reverse rebirth. He's gone well after Reverse rebirth. Coded will only cover KH1... which we already know about. I want to know from after CoM's to the beginning of KHII, and to a certain extent during KHII.

ALSO:
We don't know much about riku after R/R. We know after the whole "road to dawn" thing he somehow managed to find diz again, when and how is a mystery. From my viewing of it, as it happens later in ansem's other reports, it wasn't too far from the beginning of KHII. So we have almost a year in time unknown to us. Plenty of time for a game/spinoff right?

I think that might have been a bad translation. I'm definitely sure coded will cover that period too.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The 4th installment is most likely Kingdom Hearts 3 if you ask me. Nomura said that all three titles would link up to a new game afterall and that Sora's story was not over, that's a big hint if you ask me. What else do we need to know. Also Riku's time after chain of memories will be revealed in 358/2, I mean he is present in the game, so its likely that Roxas will have to fight against him, and we may learn about Riku's time after Chain of memories leading up to Kingdom Hearts 2.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I think that might have been a bad translation. I'm definitely sure coded will cover that period too.
From what I've seen of KH:coded, I believe it's the CoM-like game for the mobile phone... with blocks.

Also Riku's time after chain of memories will be revealed in 358/2, I mean he is present in the game, so its likely that Roxas will have to fight against him, and we may learn about Riku's time after Chain of memories leading up to Kingdom Hearts 2.
Roxas and riku met like twice during that whole time. So we'll see another rendition of this but in real time. WOW HOW AMAZING. Really, i want to KNOW WHY HE WENT BACK. I want to know WHAT LED UP TO THAT. Really it's annoying seeing riku get the cold shoulder yet again. The one character who we know the least about, and is one of the most important to the plot, gets the least attention.Hell we know more about Roxas than we do about riku, and isn't even that important outside of him being sora's nobody.

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
He was sent to the other side of the DTD, the realm of darkness...there was a scene in the first FM...lemme dig it up...
Dont worry if its the scene of when he talks to Mickey (I think) and at the end thanks him. I've seen that one. I mean, I dont know what happened to him after that like how he got his body back, but was still on the other side of the door. I guess its not important.

I guess so, if something great happened. All we know so far is that Riku and Mickey travelled together from Castle Oblivion, then slit up. Diz had taken Sora's pod and realized he needed Roxas, then searched out Riku for the job. Riku fought Roxas twice, before catching up to the timeline in KH2, where he was still working under DiZ but in a new body, which he used for darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back