• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ___**Assassin's Creed**___

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

Chapter 4.

I jumped out and hung onto the wall when two guards came in walking in the opposite direction. They calmly walked by talking. I observed. They each had a long sword and a small round shield. It is now that I felt my power. I felt how really powerful an Assassin is. When he is sitting in the shadows, he is invisible. More than that, he is invincible. But at the same time, its like he doesn’t exist. I had the power to end their lives. Letting that feeling rush by my head, almost crazing me with the potential it offered, I swiftly but quietly jumped back and went on, getting closer to the lights.

I was stopped by my instincts. Two guards were standing on top of the front gate. They were watching over the lights. They could not see me, for I was too far from the bright lights. Another guard was walking to them from behind me. I felt my heart starting to pump three times as fast. My mind was rapidly thinking of what to do. Of course, I jumped off and hung on. I waited for the guard to pass, but he didn’t. Another one came to him and they started having a conversation about tonight’s post. I have had only about fifteen more minutes before the caravan would arrive. My hands started to ache with pain. I could not hang on forever. Below me was about 30 feet of empty air. The two men kept talking. My strength was running out fast. I had to do something.

The black-coated figure started to creep quietly along the wall. He started sliding to the left, past the guards and closer to the light. His left foot met nothing but air, and he made a loud scratching noise and a few small rocks flew off the wall, reminding him how high up he was. He hugged the wall with his body as hard as he could. One hand was on his dagger, ready to jump up and strike the closest guard. The guards heard the noise and walked over to the edge. His hand gripped his dagger a little tighter. His senses heightened. He waited to be discovered. “Must be the wind of something.” – came from above him. Sweat stopped coming off his forehead. He let go of his dagger and carefully looked up. The guards were a few feet away from him. He jumped back up.

That was my first mistake. I waited to be discovered. Master said to me, that when you are in the darkness, you must observe everything. Just like God and the Devil watch over the Earth. “God has the power to take lives. When you are in the shadows, you have that godly power. But you must not abuse it. Use it only in the need to carry out God’s wrath on the sinners. The sinners must not receive the Holy Land.” Words of my Master. The guards were not the sinners. They were just the hands of the sinners. That day, I needed to mess their plans, so they would turn on each other again.

The caravan could be seen already. The young man took out his bow and an arrow. He pulled the arrow onto the bow as silently as he could, aiming at the caravan. There were only three men that were walking with it. A self-assuring smile appeared on his hooded over face. The caravan was almost at the gates. He turned to face the two huge lights. Pulling the bow back even more, he tried to calm himself down. He pulled it a little further, until the string was too tight to pull.

My hands were starting to get numb. I wanted to shoot the lights so it would be dark. Then sneak down on their ladder and steal the caravan in the midst of all the commotion. I let that arrow go. To this day I do not know if it was the right choice. But I am alive, at least for now. Although I lost something after that mission, I gained more. I watched it fly. Seemed to me like it flew forever. Then I heard a glass shattering noise, and then another just like it. Darkness threw it’s arms over everything. My shot was perfect. It knocked both of the lights down, shattering the glass cases. It would be at least another hour before they would get some more lights. Assassins don’t just kill, we steal too. We give it to the people who really needed the money. In exchange, people hid us in moments of escape. Don’t think we were noble heroes, because we were not. We tried to obey the Bible’s amendments. Except for one. It was my time to move in and steal the caravan.

getting better, im still thinkin bout the main plot and all, might not update for a few days so enjoy what i got.

getblazedordie

Chapter 5.

I saw the ladder going down. My eyes get used to the darkness quite fast. Maybe its because I imagine myself as the darkness in human flesh. I quickly moved to the ladder, only inches away from one of the guards. He was shouting something down to the caravan. I didn’t care to listen. My own heartbeat was pounding in my ears too loud to hear anything, but maybe my own footsteps. I quickly scaled down the ladder. Lucky for me, there was no door at the bottom. I didn’t make any noise at all, as I moved towards the caravan. The three men that were guarding the caravan were moving towards the gates, yelling something to the city guards. They were trying to find each other in total darkness, blind like bats in light. I could see them perfectly.

The dark figure slipped into the carriage that the camel carried. He almost gave himself out when he almost whistled. He never had seen so much gold in his life. He didn’t even dare to look in the other two carriages, worrying that he might not be able to control himself. He grabbed the camel by the ropes and pulled him to his right. His plan was going perfectly. For now. All he had to do is pull the camels away from the place to the back exit of the city. There lived the people who did not have money or any wealth at all. The poor folk, which made about 75% of the city. He was moving away with the whole caravan quickly, he almost made it behind the wall, almost disappearing out of sight of the guards. …Almost… When he heard “Where is the caravan!?”

My heart stopped. It was beating quickly, like feet of a man who was chased by the devil. But then it froze. I heard those words fly through my mind. They saw me. It was my first response. No, they saw the caravan, not me, they do not yet know I am here. I still had the upper hand. I stood in the darkness listening to the footsteps of the three men running towards me. I gripped my dagger, without pulling it out. Inside, I was hoping I would not get to use it. I did not want to take a life away. I did not even have a good enough reason to take anyone’s life away. I stood behind one of the carriages, hoping they would not find me.

The dark coated figure was standing with his back to the wall, trying to slow down his breath. Any kind of noise he made seemed much too loud in his ears. His right hand was still on the dagger, squeezing the handle harder so his hand would not shake so much. He was rattled up and ready to burst like a soda bottle. Due to his inexperience, when things did not go his way, he could barely handle the pressure. The pressure was higher to him than a matter of life and death. To him it was a matter of staying true to the Creed, or disobeying and running. He couldn’t run, the conscience inside him would not let him do such a thing.

“Camels must have wandered off.” – said one of the men.

“I saw human footprints with them, someone tried to steal it! Look for the thief, he must be here somewhere!” – a more gruff voice was heard much closer to Altair.

I was discovered. How could I things go so miserably when they were going so well? I tried asking God. I was doing a task in his name, to help save His Holy Land. Why didn’t he send me any help? That night, He proved to me that he can be cruel, even to his servants. And nobody could do anything about it.

I saw one of the Muslim guards walking right past me. He turned his head in my direction but did not see me. Maybe my clothes complemented the darkness so well, or maybe my fear made me blend in with the shadows. He moved closer to me. He took out his sword and put it in front of him. He wasn’t sure if he really saw me. My hand gripped the dagger even tighter. I could fell my skin going through the handle. I was faced with a biggest choice in my short life yet. All I had was a second. No, a split second. …Picture a tiny grain of sand in the hourglass, as it was flying down… To this day I like to see this moment in my mind. I watched the right choice pass by, waving it off. …Picture the same grain of sand still flying down… I took the other choice. By the time that grain landed, my dagger was deeply in the middle of the man’s throat.

Is the fic getting better? Comments and feedback, plz.

Oh and if any of u wonderin bout "the ring finger" (who knows, knows what im talkin about), 2 words... next chapter... lol

getblazedordie

Chapter 6.

I had killed. My first taste of blood and murder as an Assassin. I had no reason to kill him, no reason at all. Yet I did. He was making a seeping sound out of his throat. His grip got weak and he fell. His blood was flowing all over my hands washing their virginity away and consuming me in their impurity. How do you think I felt? Like I sinned? Like I have done an unforgivable wrong? You think chilly horror gripped my hands and intense fear for the consequences of my action had me in a choke hold? On the opposite, I felt good. I felt excellent, better than I have ever felt in my life. I felt a sudden rush of sinful satisfaction, like I did the right thing, even though I knew it was wrong. After those seconds, I have felt right about the wrong things all my life. Excitement took me over. I was blinded by the power that I imagined myself with. I remembered that I still had 3 lives that I could take in my reservoir. I was not going to let them go. I wanted more, much more…

The other guard heard a body drop. He ran up to the place while I took a few steps back. He was a fool, a blind fool. He kneeled over the dead body, seeing the blood run out of his throat. I could smell his fear. I was standing over him, like death stands over the beds of those who are ready to die. He was not ready to die, but his life was over because of my choice. My choice is all that mattered. I saw his eyes as he turned around, those fear striven eyes that were full of madness. My dagger met his throat also. The blood squirted out in a messy puddle all over my hands. It felt warm and pulsating. Taking his life had me driven to a euphoria that I’ve never experienced. In his dead eyes, I saw a reflection. It was not my reflection, but reflection of an Angel sent by God. An Angel of Death.

The young man was standing over the two dead bodies, wiping their blood of his hands on his cloak. His greatest reward were the faces of the dead men, cowered in fear, desperate to come alive again. The third Muslim guard heard two daggers slashes and drew out his sword. He still was a good twenty feet away from Altair. Altair quietly put back his dagger and drew out his bow. Still having two kills left, he surely was not going to let this chance pass by him.” The sinners did not belong in the Holy Land, rot in hell…” – Altair whispered as he pulled back the arrow. A dim light, high up on the wall disturbed his attention. One of the city guards got a light that he was holding in his hands. “There is the intruder! Get hi…” – he never got to finish his sentence as an arrow was sticking out in the middle of his chest. His body dropped over the ledge and smashed onto the sands, already dead before it reached the ground. The light smashed also, covering everything in darkness again. A few arrows zipped by Altair, all missing him. The gates of the city started opening and a squadron of twenty men armed with bows, arrows and swords sprinted out in Altair’s direction. Altair put his bow back behind his shoulder and sprinted through the darkness.

I couldn’t have failed, yet I did. They saw me. My craze for death failed me. It was my downfall. Like an addictive medicine herb. They saw who was there. All I had to do it kill the third Muslim and steal the caravan, but they saw me. They took off my invincibility, stripped me from my godly power. All I could do is run, run like a beaten dog. All I had to bring to the Brotherhood that night was my life. I failed. I did not care that the Brotherhood would kill me for such a grand failure. It would better be them then the guards. I quickly lost them and ran into the forest, reaching our secret lair, where all twelve of them were sitting around the entrance. Master was looking down onto the ground with a sad look on his face. He was the only one who was not looking at me “I did not succeed” - was written on his face. A short Assassin got up off a rock, took out his sword and pointed it at me, “Death to the one who disobeys the Creed!”

Sorry, "ring finger" next chapter.

Comments and feedback, plz, k?

getblazedordie

Chapter 7.

The short man was skinny and slim looking. He was the stealthiest and most feisty member. He never thought twice before bluntly speaking out, always rushed things, was nervous most of the time, easily angered, always a hothead. Altair had never liked him, and in this moment that could decide his faith, he disliked him as much as he disliked the soldier who shined the light that revealed him.

His name was Tusvil. We did not have ranks, but he was second best to Master. I do not know how he had gotten there, with his rotten soul. He never liked me, ever since I showed up. He was the one who wanted to throw me out. He never liked me. I always hated him. He always wore the clothes that Muslims usually wear, which made him look goofy. No one would consider him a threat, yet he was in the elite. At the moment he pointed his dagger at me, I wished I could use my last kill right then. I wanted to plunge my knife deep inside his throat, and then rip out his heart and make him watch it beat in my hands as my fingers slowly squished it until it exploded! I must apologize. I am getting carried away a little.

“Such a rash decision, just like always, Tusvil.” – the man in the middle who others addressed as the Master said. “But they saw him, he failed the mission, he is of no use to us! He isn’t worthy to carry the name of an Assassin!” – Tusvil was being rash and aroused with anger just like always. His dagger was waving dangerously close to Altair’s neck. “He broke the Creed! He broke the law of God!” – he kept exclaiming to prove his point. “You do not believe in God, you never even read the Bible… “ – Altair tried to intercept, he still wanted to live, just like they all did. “Shut up! You do not deserve to speak, traitor!” – Tusvil put the edge of his knife to Altair throat and whispered, “You know, there is no one who is willing to stop me from putting that dagger further down your throat…” – Tusvil was eager to kill off Altair. “I am willing to stop you.” – a voice rocketed through the forest. The voice of Altair’s God on Earth. “He has a point, you did not even read the Bible, unlike the rest of us here”. The other eleven Assassins nodded. “You do remember, the one of us who failed his first mission, and how influential he has become in the next years…” – the Master was speaking slowly and softly, making a statement that changed Tusvil’s look on his face. “Leave the boy alone, he is young and inexperienced. He did fairly well before he failed.” – said the Master giving Blaze a soul warming smile.

That day I learned that God can be forgiving and cruel at the same time. He can give you a blessing and a curse within that blessing all at once. “But the boy deserves a punishment for his failure…” – Tusvil said turning to the Master. Master’s face expression changed. Everyone around nodded to Tusvil’s statement. Oh, how I dreaded that moment. It was physically most painful moment in my life. God left me for those minutes. But I did not deserve anything less from such a failure. Mater face expression was grim as he was looking at me. Its like as if he went from being a kind God to a demon. “His ring finger on the left hand. Cut it off.” – he said with power in his voice. I remember the choke I had during that moment. Its like thunder among clear skies. I wanted to run, but couldn’t. During that moment I hated Master, I hated God. I hated him so much that I did not feel any pain, when I heard a slash on the left side of me. When I looked my whole hand was covered in blood and my finger was laying on the ground already overrun by ants. “And next time, I will take your life.” – said Tusvil. That moment, I unwillingly wanted to use my fourth kill, to kill my Master.

yupp, comments?

Doyou0725

wow he walkin around wit 9 fingers lol.....wait thats not funne man...thats mess i want more

HeartofTwilight

This is amazing! I love the voice so much. I really can get into the mind of Altair. The intro was amazingly done. I was so sad when Kingdom Chaos ended, but now I am happy again! This is truly amazing work. I love how you set the story up as the dying words and we have no idea how he got to the spot he is in then. The story is so captivating. As someone said before, I can see it as a movie in my head. The discriptions are so perfect. I also love the emotion of the charecter. BRAVO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back