• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ___**Assassin's Creed**___

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

This is my new fanfic, based on the PS3 game, assassin's creed. If didnt hear about it its set in 1191 during the third crusade. main character is an assassin from a cult of the assassins who want to end the war their own way. anyways, here it is

Assassin’s Creed.

I was born from the violence, from greed, from evil. Like taking all the sins and foul things of mankind and throwing them into one cooking pot. I was that pot. Those things influenced me ever since I was young. My life was filled with murder and mystery, shadowed over in clouds of doubt and mistrust. The cruel and unfair streets were my mother and father. My mind, wit and strength were my rope to the hopes of survival. Daggers, knives and arrows were like my big brothers, always coming to rescue me. Shadows and darkness were my only true friends. All others have perished. Maybe for a greater cause, or maybe for nothing. I am the last one who survived for this long. Why? I would like to know all the answers myself.

I have never known or met my parents. The Brotherhood was my parent and a provider that gave me clothes, food and shelter. The Brotherhood gave me education, the only education I needed. They only taught me the basics of my craft, I taught myself everything that I needed to become the best and more. Much more. To become the most known unknown, become the most infamous of the famous. My silhouette in the shadows would strike fear in any men, no matter how powerful or rich they were. It would strike so much fear, that normal people would be afraid to speak my name in public, fearing that I would calmly walk out of my shadows and end their life. I was like a demon to them, impossible to catch, only to be seen or heard when I wanted them to see me or hear me, but always present, always listening to their voices, to the things the say about me. I am but a mere human.

We could have saved the Holy Land or we could have destroyed it. I wanted to end the Crusades, just like we all did, but violence only promotes more violence until everything is destroyed. Unfortunately, violence was the only way we could. Violence was an important creed. Creed was to be obeyed. That was the first rule the Brotherhood taught to me. Disobey the creed and you will be extremely lucky if you are still alive. The creed was such a perfect set of not just of rules, but also of our laws that no one could disprove. It was a creed I reinvented. The Assassin’s Creed.

I was an Assassin. We were the Brotherhood of Assassins. Nobody could see us, nobody knew who we were, and where we were or what we were planning. We could be the person you met at the bazaar yesterday. We could have been your father, or your brother. We could have been the friendly stranger that helped you up when you fell, or we could be the guard that put rat poison in your drink when you were turned the other way. We were a perfect unit. We thought as one, acted as one, killed as one. We were a small number of people that tried to end a war, which thousands of men couldn’t. People did not know of us as group, but heard the rumors of different individuals. The only ones who knew we were a group was us, we almost never worked together, only planned together. But our actions always affected each others. The Brotherhood of Assassins. We were the perfect unit.

feel free to comment and feedback

getblazedordie

Chapter 1.

My name is Altair. I am the last one who is still alive. I said that we were elites, but I missed an important detail. We were elite. We were one circle that only worked if everyone inside followed the creed perfectly. One of us thought he was better, one of us thought he could beat the creed by himself. I don’t know if he was insane, or he was drunk with the power that the King of Jerusalem offered him. He had done the highest sin. He disobeyed the creed.

My name is Altair and I don’t have that long to live. As I write this, venom leaks through my veins like river Styx runs through hell. I have maybe a few more hours, due to our conditioning, but enough to fill these pages with words of my wisdom, words of my past. I shall bury these pages nearby the port in small hopes that maybe my ancestor would find them and follow my footsteps if desired to do so. Follow me along these pages, and take a glimpse in my life. Don’t be afraid. As I welcome you, look into the life of an Assassin.

I have done horrible things by the standards of humans. To me, it was just my job. It was my duty to save the Holy Land from the war raging Christians and Muslims. They did not deserve the Holy Land, so none would receive it. To me, slashing someone’s throat would be a pleasant hobby, while to you it may sound like a grisly murder. If so then I guess my job was a murder in your eyes. Still, back then, when I have just started, it was fun to me. I remember my first task that the Master gave me. It was exhilarating. Running through the rooftops, not daring to look behind me in fear of catching an arrow with my spine. When I was young it all seemed like fun and games, but so many more things were at stake, much bigger things than you and I…

The man was sitting in underground cave writing on the pieces of parchment. Memories started to recall in his head. Twisted memories, dark memories. His whole life he hid his face from everyone, so his eyes were almost always covered in shadows or darkness under the hood of his coat. The cave was the entrance to their lair, a lair that no one outside of the Brotherhood knew. It was their safe place. A place to plan and to train. A place where they could talk without worrying about their identity, a place where the masks and hoods came off. It was their paradise.

I remember only yesterday it looked so good, filled with our life. We were so close… I survived because I was out completing my task. I had not known of what was happening in here. He… He did what was forbidden to do. I made sure the punishment of the Brotherhood reached his throat just before I came here but too late. Much too late. They will come. I know they will. I will fight with all that I have left. I set my traps and I set my misleading. All of them should keep them busy long enough. I will kill them. I will kill as many as I can before they get to me. It is a creed not to kill civilians or anyone who is not involved or included in the plans of the Brotherhood, but who is alive enough to carry out the punishment? Nobody. I will punish myself by letting them get to me. By letting them know who I am. As I write I can hear their footsteps and words of planning in the forest as they search. But I am not afraid, I have never been. While there is still time, please, allow me to tell you. Allow me to tell you the truth, starting off with my story…

sum more comments would be appreciated if ur liking it

whispa123

thats was awesome GBOD keep it up
sorry for u kno what but thats was cool
i think u can reserve that game at your local EB games

getblazedordie

haha, yea, many of us will try to scrape up 600 bucks for ps3, i kno i will be tryin to look for money everywhea, but neways next chapter mayb today or deff tomo, i gotta work out his story from he was little

getblazedordie

Chapter 2.

I was ten when it all started. I was living with them, the youngest one inside the cave. I was never allowed to go beyond my forest. I appeared on the doorsteps, or rather a well-hidden entrance of the Brotherhood. I never knew who my parents were, and I never really cared. They told me when they found me an eagle was sitting over my baby carriage. The Master took it a good sign, which was a rarity in the Brotherhood. I was a rarity. No one has joined into the rank of the Brotherhood since their formation except for me. They wanted to throw me off into some other house. But the Master was there. He told them to keep me. He always looked at me as the one who would carry out his highly significant role after he died. Secretly, everyone was hoping to become the master after his death.

The Master quietly chose me. He never told anyone that, but I knew it. Maybe because he raised me. He was never a father figure to me. He was more like God in my eyes. He was the greatest among us. He trained me, no, he created me. I was but a mere pile of boulders and mix of cement. Nothing more than a cold piece of steel which was ready to be made either into a deadly dagger, or some old man’s walking stick. He was the one who crafted me. He crafted me over time, into the sharpest dagger that was humanly possible. He made me see, hear and react the world like no one else. He made me think like no one else. He made me into the greatest Assassin, I dare say, even greater than the Master himself.

He never was like a father figure to me. Fathers watch over their kids. He watched over me. Fathers teach their young ones about the world, just as he taught me. But fathers help their kids completing their chores for the first time. They teach their kids new experiences. Fathers are always with them. Master never was with me. He only watched over me, letting me discover things by myself. Which is why I had a different outlook on the world. He only pointed me in the right direction, how to get there I had to figure out myself.

Which is why we was more like God on earth. God doesn’t help you up when you fall, he expects you to do it yourself, which is why he made you fall. To see if you could get up on your own. To see if you were worthy of his attention and his time. Whenever there was an obstacle on my path, he never helped me. He only observed. Not even when a bear attacked me, he didn’t budge. He only watched me struggle for my life. A mere child of the age of eleven, fighting desperately for his life, which could be taken away by a wild and hungry animal. He only observed, just like God.

He never let me have reading books or parchments for practicing my spelling. But I had daggers and arbalest to practice my combat and stealth. He didn’t let me have a school to interact with other people, but I had the whole forest to interact with animals. To practice how to blend in, hide my footprints and be invisible and unheard even to wild beasts. While children studied Latin, math and philosophy, I studied how to manipulate shadows and darkness. I learned how to stay alive. I learned when to kill and when to run. I understood that every situation, every task had multiple paths for completing it. The hard part was to pick which one was the best path.

He offered me words of wisdom, which I remember clearly even in my last hours of life. To me, they seemed like verses from the Bible. Yes, Bible. The Brotherhood was religious. The Bible was the only thing I had in common with normal schools. I remembered to read it every day, for it was also my teacher. It wasn’t until I was fifteen when my first assignment came. My first time in the city. My first work towards our goal. How much more blood would be spilled and lives would be taken to reach that goal…It was a calm, windy night of the summer… A peaceful offer of money and treasures was coming to the King of Jerusalem from the Prince of the Muslims, in hopes of having some peace for a while… I had to make sure that money would not reach its destination…

As the man was writing, memories, like an old movie, slowly started coming out into his attention. His first assignment from the Brotherhood. He could not fail, he could not disappoint the Master during that night. Success was his only way out…

commens and all

getblazedordie

plagerized? u serious? from where? i wrote it on my computer on my microsoft word, the only thing i looked up for it were the trilers for the game and a little bit bout the Third Cruade, i didnt copy it from noone

Doyou0725

God doesn’t help you up when you fall, he expects you to do it yourself, which is why he made you fall. To see if you could get up on your own. To see if you were worthy of his attention and his time.
i like that line that was deep keep it up cant wait til next chapter im likin this story

getblazedordie

Chapter 3.

He was running out of the forest with excitement flowing through his body along with adrenaline. He had black ropes on, with a black hood. He was all covered in black clothes and boots in hopes of blending with the darkness of the night. His mind was focused at the task that was in front of him. As he was running towards the city, where the caravan would be coming from in an hour, he kept telling himself in his mind, “Don’t fail… Don’t fail…”

Don’t fail. Somehow that phrase stuck in my head as I was running. I was nervous already and aroused with excitement, just like the dust behind me. My thoughts were not to disappoint the Master. The task was too high for my first, Master knew it. It was a rare night when all twelve of us were back at the cave. Which is why the Master chose this day for my first task. So everyone can judge it. I went alone, of course, but they would know if I had completed it or not. I had to give that money to the poor of the city. The only thing that should have reached the King of Jerusalem was to be the empty carriage. I have never killed a man before but I was allowed to take four lives, but only if there was no other way. Don’t ask me how they would know, they always knew. If I disobeyed their word I would disobey the Creed. I Knew I shouldn’t fail, I couldn’t fail, Success was my only way out.

The man in the black clothes ran up to the city wall and quickly scaled up to the top. He stopped before reaching it and peaked his head up. A guard was walking by with a lantern just so close. He duck and looked down. The light slowly passed him. He didn’t dare to look up or breathe, but the escape from danger rushed his anticipation to succeed higher up the scale. The guards around the walls were set up for the warning if a war comes. Only two guards at a time. They didn’t let strangers in. Today was special, so extra guards were set up all around the walls.

I wasn’t afraid because of the extra guards. On the opposite, things felt much more important to me. Danger was everywhere. It wanted to find me, but I wasn’t going to let it happen. Stay in the darkness. In the darkness I felt like I was the Grim Reaper, Death itself in human flesh. Maybe that made me feel drunk with power. I could not fail. I needed to put out the lights around the entrance to the city, so I could sneak inside the caravan. I made a right choice by not killing anyone on the walls. I shouldn’t waste my kills on insignificant things. I always followed that rule. Except maybe that night. I continued to run as softly as I could towards the big lights. I had a long run. The lights were on the other side of the city walls.

The young man was running through the darkness, holding the dagger in the case that was dangling down by his leg, so it would not make any noise. In addition to the dagger he had a simple bow and exactly ten arrows. He wasn’t armed to fight off an army, but he could kill off a group of people. He was capable. He just had never killed a man before.

a little filler b4 the next chapter. enjoy

Doyou0725

cant wait 'til tha next chapter

one thing that was naggin me was u keep repeatin wat we already knew try to expand tell us wats all around tha walls beside tha guards and when ending a chapter choose words that would keep us guessing on wats gonna happen next but other than that keep on writin this story is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back