• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

99 dalmations: really necessary???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final_boss

The only reason that i think Square Enix put the 99 puppies in KH1, is because they want you to backtrack to Wonderland and the Deep Jungle and wander around aimlessley for one stupid trinity mark. The only reason I went along with it is becuase i wanted Aeroga. What do you think?

MP3Gamefreak

It is necessary to collect all 99 Dalmations because it is required to see the Secret Ending. That is what I think. Payce.

*2*Tosty

They just wanted to add a little challenge to the game. If the game was only made by square than they would have put something else to find instead of the dalmations. But you must remember that do to the co-op with disney, square does have certain obligations even if it can be bad for the game.

thecloser

the just made it as a mini game i just did it for asas else i wouldnt do it

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
I think its annoying lol, theres always an annoying quest in FF games, you dont need to do it at all, but if your a true fan, and want it all complete, then you work for it

mysticalmario

darkness_boy6 said:
how does it help level up

it helps leveling up because when your out looking for them, u encounter a lot of heartless. in my opinion, it also makes fighting the heartless funner, because there is a greater cause when your actually looking for somethin

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
The dalmations are necessary because they add a little challenge to the game. This mini-task also gives great prizes like a spell upgrade and the complete collection of gummi-blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back