• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

99 Completion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mad28

Hi there ive just finished everything i could with KH Birth by sleep final mix. all 3 characters have 100 percent and all mickey mouse ears, i have all keyblades (MF, ARMOR, NO HEART AND venitas lingering will) i have also all recipes, finished all mini games and got both secret and final episode done. not sure what i am missing at all??? please someone help

okhi12

Awards
Do you have unlocked all finishers and all D-Links including Pete for each character? I forgot about him in one of my playthroughs and that was preventing me from getting 100%. You said you have all Mickey ears, but I don't remember if those two things are included as journal entries.
All the in-game trophies? I think one of them was playing on proud or critical mode, I don't remember which one. I guess you already have them because it is an obvious section of the trinity reports, but check it out.
All abilities learned and maxed? I'm not sure if that counts...
Watched the Blank Points scene? I'm not sure if it is part of the secret episode or it is only available on theather mode.
Those are the only reasons I can think of.

Last edited:

mad28

Hi there tried everything there

Terra story 100 AQUA story 100 ventus story 100

Final 100 but secret 99 doesn't make sense

okhi12

Awards
So, the problem is with Final Episode, isn't it?
Maybe it has to do with the things that are carried over from Aqua's story to Final Episode. You have an Aqua save file with 100% right? What if you delete your Final Episode save file, load your 100% Aqua file and play through the ending again? I think you will unlock Final Episode again and all the completion from Aqua's story will be carried over. Final Episode is very short, complete it again and maybe you'll get 100%. Have you tried that?

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
I'm sorry it was a waste of time, I thought it was a possibility.
Where do you see that 99%? You said it's the final episode... do you mean it's the information from the save file when you save the game? Or the completion percent from the Trinity Archives?
If it's from the Trinity Archives, when you enter that menu there are a few sections. All of them have the Mickey ears? If not, which one is missing them?
If it is the information you see at the save file, it probably means nothing and you can ignore it as long as all sections of the Trinity Reports have the Mickey ears.

Last edited:

mad28

Hi there I appreciate your help as this as driven me nuts. It's the trinity archives game stats part everything is 100 eccept item collection

okhi12

Awards
The KH Wiki states the trinity archives are updated when you play through the ending to clear or reclear an episode of the game. After getting all the items, did you clear the ending again with all characters? If not, that could be the reason.

If you cleared them and you're still at 99%, don't give up, there must be a reason.
For Terra, Aqua and Ven episodes you have all commands for every character, right? You have completed the command section of each journal.
It has to be an item which is not a command. It's not an ice cream because you would already know. If there is any item or optional keyblade that you got for just one or two characters, try to get it for the three of them. The optional keyblades are Victory Line, Ultima Weapon, Sweetstack, Void Gear, No Name and Crown Unlimit.

Go to the Mirage Arena and check if you have bought all items, specially the tickets that unlock battles. They're not mandatory as the battles are unlocked when you reach certain Mirage Arena levels, but you must buy them because they count towards item completion. There are 6 tickets: Risky Ticket, Sentinel Ticket, Ringer Ticket, Threat Ticket, Treasure Ticket and Chill Ticket.

Check if you have all synthesis crystals for each character as well. It's highly unlikely (I'd say impossible) that you missed one, but who knows.
There aren't many items in the game which are not in the commands section, it should be relatively easy to find out.

Last edited:

mad28

hiya buddie okay so ive checked everything over, with terra everything is done 100 percent complete, Ventus is 100 percent complete aquas story is 100 percent but..... i do have a 7/8 on command boards but i don't think that will do anything lol who knows, so i deleted my final episode and secret episode, and finished all 3 again, finished the final about 9 times now lol it does get a bit like oh i beat you like this and then like that, but then i think ooh it might come up 100 percent nope, still 99 percent, i think messing with the save on a editor proberly didn't do it well either as the illusions don't show up all i get is three stars and no unlock illusions, and also even after i got all my weapons with one of the trickest optional bosses in bbs, i must of put a wrong edit on as i have double the weapons. so really im looking for a save that has done all the bits ive done and all weapons where i just have to finish final and secret and i am done lol

Back