• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpencerBarnes

if this is already a thread plz kill it lol. but did anyone else remember the sisters or w/e in kh 1 and did anyone notice that the only worlds in bbs are around the sisters? does anyone think the game will have something to do with why they have the power etc..... plz post ur thoughts im finger typing broke hand dont want to type morel ol.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
if this is already a thread plz kill it lol. but did anyone else remember the sisters or w/e in kh 1 and did anyone notice that the only worlds in bbs are around the sisters? does anyone think the game will have something to do with why they have the power etc..... plz post ur thoughts im finger typing broke hand dont want to type morel ol.

Which sisters I may ask??

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He's talking about the Princess of Heart, apparently he's confused and thinks that they're Sisters

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Sisters?
Oh.. Do you mean Princess' of Heart? By no means are they related in anyway. (Just to clear things up) and yes that has been already discussed a number of times the the Princess' will probably play a part in this game. What that is we do no know.

Stars

リク

Do you mean Princess of Heart ... ? Errr...not sister XDD I think BBS did explain about them.

JayXIII

i was confused about the sister thng so i did not partake in the thread but i think i will now even if its been said.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Sisters?! Wait, lemme go read the rest of the thread..
-reads-
Ohhh, so you mean the princesses of heart....well, it's a good theory, that has, in fact, been presented before, and it does imply that BBS will have something to do with the Princesses of Heart, like finding out why they have no darkness in their hearts...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It's possible, but the Princesses didn't know about their power or the state of their hearts until KH1. So unless a few outside characters discuss it (like MX, or Ven, Aqua, and Terra), it's unlikely. I wish we would learn more about them though! Hopefully they'll be featured more prominently in KH3.

Hanzo

Well ok I don't get the theory much but it might have something to do with the princesses.

Hanzo

Read the first few posts before posting

I really didn't feel like reading them and besides I was agreeing with them. So please just talk of the theory and don't focus on me.

Yet the theory could be a little more human, thus for me to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back