• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
So Tim Burton's doing it again. Who else thinks this isn't coming out fast enough?

First Look at Tim Burton’s 9 - Official HD Teaser Trailer! | BUZZ NEWSROOM

Trailer(from the awesome hulu): Hulu - Movie Trailers: 9
Song in movie: Coheed and Cambia- Welcome Home XDE-<
Plot

9 takes place in a world parallel to our own, in which the very legacy of humanity is threatened. A group of sapient rag dolls, living a post-apocalyptic existence find one of their own, 9 (Wood), who displays leadership qualities that may help them to survive.

The conflicted, but resilient group includes 1 (Plummer), a domineering war veteran; 2 (Landau), an aged inventor; 5 (Reilly), a stalwart mechanic; 6 (Glover), a visionary and artist; and 7 (Connelly), a brave warrior.[2][3] The trailer also depicts 3 and 4 as identical, hooded rag dolls, and 8 as a hulking warrior, whose number is marked on his right shoulder unlike the others, who bear their numbers on their backs.

theres a short-film of this but I did'nt see cuz of spoilz.

this movie looks bad-azz, I found it on Hulu. BUT it might be a let-down since Tim Burton has been doing alot latley(Caroline, this, and Alice in Wonderland in 010.)

9 (2009) - Movie Info - Yahoo! Movies

9 Theatrical Trailer

^ LINKS

A scientist give the "spark of life" to nine of his creations right before humanity get's destroyed by machines taking over. Now, these 9 creations live on in a post-apocalyptic world.

Looks interesting.

Did anyone else see the trailer for this movie? I think it looks really good.

The Plot (Taken from Wikipedia):

9 takes place in a world parallel to our own, in which the very legacy of humanity is threatened by machines. The machines that a scientist has created rebelled and began to manufacture an army to wipe out humanity. So a scientist creates a group of sapient rag dolls. These rag dolls, or "stitch punks" as Shane Acker calls them, live a post-apocalyptic existence and one day they find 9, one of their own.

Youtube - 9 - Official Trailer

Youtube - 9 - Trailer 2 [HD]

So what are your thoughts on this movie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Re: 9-9-09

Meh, Tim Burton's disappointing me pretty bad over the past several years, but after watching that trailer, 9 actually looks pretty decent.

Hopefully this movie is a sign that Burton might finally be pulling himself out of that creative gutter he's been stuck in for the past decade.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s

little big planet: the movie

Does that mean that everybody in the theater is going to have to drive themselves crazy just attempting to jump forward onto a platform, while Tim Burton convinces them that shitty controls are alright as long as you get a variety of clothing options for the main character?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Does that mean that everybody in the theater is going to have to drive themselves crazy just attempting to jump forward onto a platform, while Tim Burton convinces them that shitty controls are alright as long as you get a variety of clothing options for the main character?
Ahahahaha! XD

Depp wasn't in Nightmare, but that movie was full of awesome.

This is true.

Awards

999ns3.png

'little big planet: the movie' screenshot

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Looks pretty good.

And why are they all like sackboys?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Looks interesting.

Lately, though, I've kind of not been very impressed with the "Burton" stuff. Mainly just because people give it way to much credit, you know? Prolly not. But, eh.

Athel

Machinist

This looks amazing.

It's like Nightmare, but gone hardcore. And with Sackboys.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Re: 9[discussion]

yeah but it doesnt come out till september
|
I loved how the CaC song fitted in with the trailer. It makes it -EPIC-
|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back