• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
This looks really good to me. All these post-apocalyptic plots always intrest me nowadays

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Trailer looks laughably bad. The content itself looks cool, but it looks like a shitty trailer some fanboy made at home on powerpoint.

Agreeing with this, the trailer looks really horrible. I'll give it a chance, just to see how it is.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
^ I thought it was lol no im kidding but the move seems pretty cool from the trailer and I want to know more about why they let the "Sackboys" take care of giant metal monsters?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'm excited seeing this movie having already seen the digital short that was made back in 2006 I believe.
Even though Tim Burton is only producing I could see how you could be confused considering the original short has a big Burton influence, but yeah.

Miku's Key

Looks Interesting. I've always loved Tim Burton movies. It's out on 9-9-09 of course, what an old scheme.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'm still wanting to see it badly.

And surprisingly, it's one Tim Burton movie that doesn't have Johnny Dept.

Depp wasn't in Nightmare. He's just been in most of his recent works.

Haha, that's awesome this got a PG-13 rating

Last edited:

Kiwi +

Awards
yes. i'm going to see this. looks very cool. i think this is definitely going to be a must see for me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back