• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Re: 9[discussion]

Only problem I see is the overall plot not making incredibly sense or not drawing the regular movie lover in. I think I will see it and not because Tim Burton's name is attached to it. The movie itself looks amazing, and really just makes your jaw drop as you see everything. Though when i watched I was reminded of the anime Cyborg 009.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

This looks awesome.

I'm not sure if it'll be any good though, I mean did Coheed and Cambria with their epic soundtrack make it seem more awesome than it actually was?

I hope not.

Although it does seem like the creators having been playing Little Big Planet a bit too much.

Sackboy: The Movie.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

Tim Burton had nothing to do with Coraline :I

Sackboy: The Movie.

Original 9 movie (which was sick, by the way) came out waaaay before LBP. I think you've got it backwards, bud.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Original 9 movie (which was sick, by the way) came out waaaay before LBP. I think you've got it backwards, bud.
It was released April 21, 2005. That was maybe a year and half before littlebigplanet started production. For alal we know guys at LBP got the idea from them.

Like I said I really love the look and feel of the movie, but the plot is rather confusing at times. Also Tim Burton surprisingly didn't work on Caroline, and he is only producing this so he isn't completely hands on for this film like he usually would be. Shane Acker who is the guy behind the orginal short film is the director.

I am trying to find the orginal 11 minute film.
EDIT: Alright here is the orginal. Not the greatest quality, but only one i could really find.

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

whats with the orgasmic sounds in the begining!!, I was afraid of watching it at first, I thought it was going to be a spoiler, I was wrong.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Well I believe that the movie is actually a prequal of the short film. I could be wrong, but that is how it looks to me.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

I am so psyched for this movie.
I saw the trailer a while back and watched the original short film, which was great by the way because even without any voices you still can somewhat understand what's going on and the soul stealing part surprised the hell out of me...
Thus far out of all of them I'd have to say 6 is my favorite (the one in stripes that draws on the table and has a key around his neck).
It' s a shame we have to wait so long just to see this though :/

Although I do get the felling after it's out there will be a shit load of LBP levels based off of it.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

Well I believe that the movie is actually a prequal of the short film. I could be wrong, but that is how it looks to me.

yeah it is, but..that kinda reveals the ending, I think. But still the character concept is so KIKAZZ

Ya'know what I noticed, in the beggining of the trailer, the building 9 was in is shaped of a 9! :23:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Trailer looks laughably bad. The content itself looks cool, but it looks like a shitty trailer some fanboy made at home on powerpoint.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
This is the first time in my life a Tim Burton movie has not looked good to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back