• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 9/7 Dark Road Update: New cards, KHUX 5th anniversary event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Purchase Jewel Pack S this week to get access to some amazing benefits as part of KHUX's 5th anniversary celebration!

Normal Benefits

Jewel Pack S Jewel x 30001
Card Draw Ticket x 6
Premium Weekly Mission Jewel x 900
Card Draw Ticket x 8
Quest Key x 1
Premium Quest Key x 6

KHUX 5th Anniversary Benefits

Free Draw
(Limit 1 pull per day, ends Sunday of the week of purchase)2
[Premium] Event Mission

The breakdown of jewels is 1480 + 1520. The extra 1520 will only be given once a week. After the first purchase, only 220 extra jewels (total 1700) will be distributed.
2The mission board changes each week, so remember to clear the missions before the deadline.

Two new cards - Cloud and Sephiroth - are added to the draw on 9/7

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Cloud Upright Red Cross Slash 40 80 [Null] Strong physical attack O O
Sub-Ability: Attack Up 2 - - Attack+2 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked.    
Sephiroth Reverse Red Meteorain 40 80 [Fire] Strong magic attack O O
Sub-Ability: Magic Up 2 - - Magic+2 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked.    

Get 10,000 jewels and 5 Quest Keys as part of KHUX's 5th anniversary celebration! Remember to claim it from your present box by 9/13 at 23:59.

Get Key Art #4 in this new event from 9/7~10/4! Take advantage of its weakness to fire defeat the new Ice Fist Heartless.

There are 2 types of mission boards: Normal and Premium; the latter can only be accessed by purchasing Jewel Pack S.

Duration [Normal] Mission Reward [Premium] Mission Reward
9/7 (0:00) ~ 9/13 (23:59) Key Art #4 x 2
Premium Quest Key x 1
Key Art #4 x 3
Premium Quest Key x 2
Card Draw Ticket x 1
9/14 (0:00) ~ 9/20 (23:59) Key Art #4 x 2
Premium Quest Key x 1
Key Art #4 x 3
Premium Quest Key x 2
Card Draw Ticket x 1
9/21 (0:00) ~ 9/27 (23:59) Key Art #4 x 2
Premium Quest Key x 1
Key Art #4 x 3
Premium Quest Key x 2
Card Draw Ticket x 1
9/28 (0:00) ~ 10/4 (23:59) Key Art #4 x 2
Premium Quest Key x 1
Key Art #4 x 3
Premium Quest Key x 2
Card Draw Ticket x 1

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect
Key Art #4 Upright Blue Last Arcanum 15 55 [Null] Strong physical attack

Cumguardian69

Awards
They really out here tyingkey art and key scene acquistion to jewel boxes...smh my head

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The new event consists of 8 rounds vs Lv1~50, limit 1 run per day for F2P. Remove any Blizzard spells since they'll be useless.

Clearing the normal weekly event board requires beating 48 Ice Fists.

Clearing the Premium one requires beating 15.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 252753

Annoying about the premium mission but you can still get 8 copies of the KA4 card without paying so I guess it's not so bad. Sephiroth and Cloud sound really good, powerful even without any duplicates and then the +2 boost sub-abilities too. Hopefully I will be able to draw/buy them soon.

Edit: I am surprised that they are only 300 shop points each. I was expecting 1000 points like KA2. With all the free jewels this month I could get a lot of copies of both just from shop points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, okay, so it WAS the crafting system. I'm excited to see what it looks like.

No it wasn't. I mean, we're still expecting the crafting system very soon, but this was just system maintenance for SQEX BRIDGE. Every game hosted on that service was temporarily unavailable.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
i keep getting errors when trying to open up the game, anyone else having this issue ?

D

Deleted member 252753

The crafting update is now slated for early October, at least for Global, according to the September schedule.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The crafting update is now slated for early October, at least for Global, according to the September schedule.
Edit: apparently it was always slated for October, only JP had it for September oop

Last edited:

sephydark

Awards
Japan's probably not going to get crafting until pretty late in the month, which is why global isn't getting it until October. Global usually gets app updates a week or two later than the Japanese version.

D

Deleted member 252753

I got the Jewel Box + this week and I'm not upset about it but it is pretty irritating to do the Premium draw every day and still just draw Shadow and Keyblade cards. Oh well. I'm curious about how crafting will work when it does come.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's just one new daily event this week so I'm not going to make a new thread for it, but here's the deets:

The event features 10 rounds against the Heartless of the day, between Lv1~45. On Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun, it's Fluttering. On Tue/Thu/Sat, it's Tornado Step. You can run the event 5 times per day.

To clear the event board, you must defeat 150 Fluttering and 100 Tornado Step. Rewards include 92k BP, 2 Premium Quest Keys, 4 Quest Keys, 5 Charms, and then 1 Gold Ticket for completion.

Back