• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/6 Union χ JP Update: Version 3.0.0, Gula HD [EX+] & Aced HD [EX+], High Score

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan is updating to Version 3.0.0 today, which will introducing new content through the X-trace(X3) menu!

"X-trace" imitates the menu design on the device used by Sora in KH3. You can use it to play minigames from KH3 and have fun community with other players.

• Tap X-trace on the title menu to transition to the following screen
  • Return to the title screen in KHUX by pressing MENU > Other > Title

(1) Communication: Chat with other players!

"Communication" is a tool that allows you to chat with all sorts of players, regardless of their party or Union. Discuss the KH series, new info about KH3, strategies for KHUX, etc!

(2) Classic Kingdom: Play KH3's minigames!

"Classic Kingdom" are minigames that you can play in KH3. Players will be able to access 5 titles in X-trace

• GIANTLAND
  • THE MUSICAL FARMER
  • THE KARNIVAL KID
  • THE BARNYARD BATTLE
  • FISHIN' FRENZY

(3) Limited Challenge: KHUX's Starlight arrives in KH3!

As a "Limited Challenge", if you achieve a certain score with Classic Kingdom, you will receive a product code to redeem the Starlight Keyblade to use in KH3!

The product code will be distributed in future updates.

About Version 3.0.0:

The application has been updated with maintenance on 9/6. Major updates for Version 3.0.0 are as follows:

Adding new functions:

• Added new content "X-trace mode"
  • Added "Communication" in X-trace
  • Added "Classic Kingdom" in X-trace
  • Added "limited Challenge" in X-trace

Change/Adjustments:

• Changed app icon
  • Moved Help menu (MENU > Other > Help)
  • Other fixes

Anniversary Draw from 9/7~9/17 features Gula HD [EX+] and Aced HD [EX+]! Each pull guarantees 1 of their respective trait medals, 1 Tier6 or 7 ★7 medal, 10 Campaign Coins, 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors.

Gula HD [EX+] and Aced HD [EX+] are 10 pull mercies. These voiced medals capable of 150~230% Guilt, come with 5 trait slots and grant 120 pet points.

Gula HD [EX+] [All Targets | 4 SP cost] 3 turns: Overwrite Player with Upright ATK+7, ATK+7, Speed ATK+7, Magic DEF+7
Overwrite enemy with Upright DEF-7, DEF-7, Speed DEF-7, Magic ATK-3
Guilt+100%, recovers 2 SP, raises Counter+2, changes next medal to Speed-type, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage with more HP

Aced HD [EX+] [All Targets | 4 SP cost] 3 turns: Overwrite Player with Upright ATK+7, ATK+7, Power ATK+7, Speed DEF+7
Overwrite enemy with Upright DEF-7, DEF-7, Power DEF-7, Speed ATK-3
Guilt+100%, recovers 2 SP, raises Counter+2, changes next medal to Power-type, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage with more HP

High Score Event is held from 9/7~9/13! Rank as high as you can to earn Xemnas Boss Ver, Trait Medal #45 and Moon Gems! 

Xemnas Boss Ver [Random Target(s) | 9 SP cost] Inflicts 4 hits

Hades and Valentine Rose avatar boards return from 9/7~9/14 for 2000 jewels each!

Scrooge★6
(Lux & ATK XL III) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Ability2 & ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Guard Up XL II) x 1
Magic Mirror x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants x 1 Broom Servant x 1
Wing Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie x 4
Cid5 x 1 Hades costume x 1
Hades costume arm decoration x 1 Hades Style x 1

M_Valentine Rose
Scrooge★6
(Lux 2 & ATK XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Ability0 & ATK XL II 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror x 5
Wing Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2
Cid5 x 1 M_Valentine Rose coordinate x 1
M_Valentine Rose coordinate earring x 1 M_Valentine Rose coordinate bouquet x 1
M_Valentine Rose coordinate falling petals x 1 M_Valentine Rose Style x 1 

L_Valentine Rose
Scrooge★6
(Lux 2 & ATK XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Scrooge★6
(Ability0 & ATK XL II 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror x 5
Wing Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2
Cid5 x 1 L_Valentine Rose coordinate x 1
L_Valentine Rose coordinate headband x 1 L_Valentine Rose coordinate choker x 1
L_Valentine Rose coordinate handbag x 1 L_Valentine Rose coordinate falling petals x 1
L_Valentine Rose Style x 1   

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Hand Hades costume arm decoration Skill Luck +6
M_Valentine Rose coordinate bouquet Raid Appearance Luck  +10
L_Valentine Rose coordinate handbag

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: 9/6 Union ? JP Update: Version 3.0.0

i really love the new menu design it look nice and sharp

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Is there anything in game that says the score needed or is it just being vague so far? Even like a screen that pops up when someone completes the objective would be nice lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Is there anything in game that says the score needed or is it just being vague so far? Even like a screen that pops up when someone completes the objective would be nice lol.

Dunno yet. Maintenance ends in a little less than 3 hours, so I'll check then!

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I dig the menu. It low-key looks like the ps4's media menu, but in a square.

RoyMustang

Do I need to play khux NA for KH3 NA redeem code?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Do I need to play khux NA for KH3 NA redeem code?
Most likely. At the very least, the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Union X will only deal with Japan-only codes so the Global version of the game is preferable if you need a code outside of Japan.

Also it's better to play it safe. If you have a Japanese account, then you can download the Global version and try to get the scores on both in order to qualify. If you are able to use the code from the Japanese game, then maybe you can gift the Global code to a friend.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

I do wonder how exactly this "product code" will work.

My initial thought was PSN codes, but then there's also the Xbox version, and Global serves multiple regions.
χ[chi] had a serial code screen (though only one code was ever issued via 2.5 pre-orders), so if KHIII does something like that, then maybe the app region won't matter.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Just to confirm, there is a page that losts all the scores you need to beat to get the code for Starlight. But it’s almost 2 am right now so I’ll leave someone else to post it zzzzzzzz

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Just to confirm, there is a page that losts all the scores you need to beat to get the code for Starlight. But it’s almost 2 am right now so I’ll leave someone else to post it zzzzzzzz
Here:
tumblr_pemmgss21q1t61lge_1280.png

Gotta reach the scores in the middle column, thank goodness scores appear to be cumulative because I'm kind of awful with these LOL

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Here:
tumblr_pemmgss21q1t61lge_1280.png

Gotta reach the scores in the middle column, thank goodness scores appear to be cumulative because I'm kind of awful with these LOL

Ah nice, thanks guys! Also yeah, I guess it does seem to be cumulative, so that shouldn't be difficult at all, just time consuming maybe?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

You get Jewels when you meet the target score.

DmZpjckW0AEAJPw.jpg

Lisaralin

Awards

Ok. But we were promised a new world and a story update. Where are they? I'm getting old waiting for the plot to finally move on.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Our translations has it that the scenario + new world should be coming next month. Japan's quests this month should be the end of the World's Tour that started in July.

Lisaralin

Awards

Thanks. I was hoping that new update = new story quests, but it appears we must endure one more filler month. I'd love a small tease or trailer or some kind of announcement about the new world, anything that would help rekindle my interest for this game. The lack of updates in the last year has really killed my enthusiasm.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thanks. I was hoping that new update = new story quests, but it appears we must endure one more filler month. I'd love a small tease or trailer or some kind of announcement about the new world, anything that would help rekindle my interest for this game. The lack of updates in the last year has really killed my enthusiasm.
Hold out hope for TGS! It'd be a great place for Square Enix to give the game a bit of a push :)

Awards

So whats the betting that this months story is going to be filler and next months is going to be Main. Since we still need to revisit Agrabah and Enchanted Dominion (If they are doing it) for the Revisiting Old Friends scenario. Last month was Dwarf Woodlands and Wonderland, the month before that was BC, COD, and Olympius. So its pretty clear that this month will be revisiting Agrabah and ED.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Sigh... Guess that Keyblade would be nice to have in KHIII, so I'd like to try getting those high scores as you listed in the new Classic thread. I wonder if I have enough storage space on my phone for the game though. Can anyone tell me the size of the app (download size, and total size after all the stuff downloads once you're in-app? I remember that's how it works..? Like, always after the basic dl and install, the app downloads a shitton of other stuff once you run the app anyway, to be able to play after)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Sigh... Guess that Keyblade would be nice to have in KHIII, so I'd like to try getting those high scores as you listed in the new Classic thread. I wonder if I have enough storage space on my phone for the game though. Can anyone tell me the size of the app (download size, and total size after all the stuff downloads once you're in-app? I remember that's how it works..? Like, always after the basic dl and install, the app downloads a shitton of other stuff once you run the app anyway, to be able to play after)
As of 3.0.0 the full size of the app is 3.35GB
The initial app download is 66.5MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back