• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/11's 18th anniversary today,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Every American citizen remembers what today is, because it was a day we lost many lives, a symbol of our nation and our safety within our homeland. On September 11th, 2001 the world lost the twin towers and the pentagon. 4 planes were hijacked, 3 hit their intended target, and another was destined for the U.S capitol building. Had the brave men and women aboard flight 93 (the capitol one) fought against the hijackers and crashing the plane safely in an empty Pennsylvania field, more innocent lives would have been lost that day. Schools across the nation are reminded of the attacks, and though fewer and fewer people will remember the aftermath as the generations pass, the memory of what happened won't be forgotten. I was 2 at the time of 9/11, and thus would have no recollection of the attacks. Despite not losing any family/friends in the disaster, my heart goes out to those who suffered/are still suffering. I figured someone needed to address the elephant in the room, so I made this thread to share my thoughts on the matter.

Back