• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9-11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
9-11
I'm a little late with this. This is a terrible day in history. Today, 7 years ago, the twin towers of New York City were attacked. I like us all to rember the lives of people who died and the people that risk there lives to try and save them. I would like you all to watch this video and rember the people.

9-11-01-- tribute to heroes and those who lost there life= video

I ask you rember the people. Now for the history of this day, here are a few links.

Wikipedia

September 11 News.com - September 11, 2001 News Archives - The 9/11/2001 Terrorist Attack on America. Archives in Images, Photos, & Newspapers from the September 11th, 2001 Attacks at the WTC & Pentagon.

9-11-A.jpg

wtc-9-11.jpg

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Yunq was first. Thunder stealer.

Honesty? I didn't care about 9/11. I was a kid and enjoyed my life. Had no clue what went down. Yes, it is sad and such...That is all you can really say. Its been a few years and people moved on. I certainly have.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
It's still an important day and must be reconized. Your older than me, that means when it did happen I was younger. I rember what grade, what I was learning, and what was going on. All fresh.

Second grade, I was taking a reading test. Playing with my pencil when I was done. Principle came on anouncing names of students going hom. We all went to the auditorium and watched the news for the rest of the day.

I didn't see a thread. Besides even know I'm still freshly new, I made a thread for July 4, no one else did. I did again here. Now think about the important thing people.

C

Colours

I felt bad about the ppl would died in the Plane Crash. Seeing how Bush didn't do a thing about the tarist attack.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
hey hey, look for threads first ffs.
arrrrgh.
But for 9/11, I can see us forgetting about it in a few year. Do we still remember the anniversary of the Boston Massacre? No, no we don't.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I love how no one has called Light mixed up an emergency number with a terrorist attack date.

Sure its sad. So was WWI. WWII. Civil War. Korean War. Holocaust. And a whole lot of shitty wars and unfortunate events. And yet, not a lot of people bawl over them anymore. Know why? People got over it. Shit happens. We move on. Why keep the mourning alive Light? If I died, I wouldn't want my loved ones crying over me forever. You recognize it was a bad day and continue your day.

In a nutshell, life is for the living.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Or failing literacy in children.

We see that every day. At least I do.

Sure its sad. So was WWI. WWII. Civil War. Korean War. Holocaust. And a whole lot of shitty wars and unfortunate events. And yet, not a lot of people bawl over them anymore. Know why? People got over it. Shit happens. We move on. Why keep the mourning alive Light? If I died, I wouldn't want my loved ones crying over me forever. You recognize it was a bad day and continue your day.

Of course; you miss the point of this thread. We're simply remembering and honouring them, not mourning or just plain being sad about it. They died 7 years ago.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
No because it was not in our time line Toasty. This is. 2001 is only 7 ears ago. Plus I know what date the Massacre did happen. I'm a history person

neither was the holocaust, so I obviously shouldn't care about it right?

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Again people, what Andy Close Eye said, this is fro rembrance not boohoo. Toasty, I did not say ignore the holocaust, I'm saying this happened in our time frame so we should show some respect. Now if your not going to reconize these people that died and helped then why you posting here. Did you even watch the video, sure it's just pictures and music, but it serves a purpose. It has a statement. They always say a pictures worth a thousand words. Besides 9-11 technicaly still going on. The site is still there. Construction on the new freedom tower has started.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow,

Its September 11th Again. It totally Passed my Mind. This is the First Mention of it all day.
Honestly I havent seen or heard a thing about this on the Internet all Day (Thank God) because its so stupid.

We got attacked 7 years ago. Get over it Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back