• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

80+ Hours???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster16

dude you are an idiot. wating a good 3-4 years and rushen threw it and you dont evan get the story. iam goin to get my coppie march 1 or whenever it comes out and take it slow. so dont come in hear gettin our hope down and sain its not as big as it should be because i have been watin to damn long on this game. dont get my hope down.

sorry if this heart your felins

ur-vile

Awards
For most gamers, there is not 80 hrs of gameplay. period. Definately more content than the first title, but unless you're leveling up to 99 I don't see anyone playing that long.

t0g

Twilight_Kid said:
yeah, but i bet you rushed through the game.. or your superman. Lol. Did you complete every single little detail? play all the mini games, get every weapon for sora donald and goofy. and all the other things that might be in there, I dont know what is coz I havent played it.

beating kh1 and kh2 take the same amount of time.....if you beat each 100% they both take the almost the same amount of time.....and if you rush through either of them.....they finish in a 35 hours.....its the same length as kh1
i know the producer said that its supposed to be longer but he just trying to sell his game

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Rushing through, I can beat KH in 10 hours, getting everything may take 20

This game being twice as long, I expect to take 25 or so hours to beat it, 40 at the most to get everyhting

This guy isn't superhuman, this game was never intended to be 80 hours.

It was intended to be 2 as large, twice as big. Anyone who said average gameplay time would be 80 hpours is a jackass, because I have never played a game where it took that long to beat it

If you took 60 hours to beat KH, then you will get good gameplay hours out of this game, but gameplay hours is no measurement of how fun the game is

Just because you don't spend a week straight on your PS2 beating the game, doesn't mean it wasn't a fun and enjoyable game

This game is not 80 hours long, deal with it, enjoy the game and all it's elements, and for however amny hours you spend on it

Last edited:

enygma

okay so first off i gotta say who says im rich???hell no. i got KH2 for free and to order in a slide card and swap magic 3.6 = grand total of about $30. i get most of my import only games for free and then i buy the english version. now second off saying i just rushed through and didn't enjoy the game, its impossable not to rush that game you cant go the wrong way and i hate just sitting arounsd levelling up. i played the game through and through. also i went back and checked jiminys journal. i missed a grand total of....3 mini games and 6 chests. everything else pretty much had little golden mickeys beside them. trust me when i say to enjoy this game and play through it will be about 30-40 hours. but then if you were good and KH i played through the first one rushed on normal in about 10 hours and on hard in about 15ish. just rushed thats not finishing everything. and i know for sure it was on proud mode. its pretty hard not to. first your given 3 option easy, then standard then proud. then 2 option vibration on or off then 3 more option sound mono pro logic 2 or stero i think it is. dont quote me on the last one tho. but trust me when i say i very much enjoyed this game and am playing through again, more thouroughly this time and *shocker* im actually going faster then i was before. first time trough twilight town = about 5 hours second time through only about 3. still watching the cutscenes. and no im not braggin about anything im just saying those of you thinking YESSSSS 80 hours of kingdom hearts are sadly mistaken and are going to be very depressed when you beat the game with everything in 40 hours or less. and also believe me when i say that proud mode was no special feat either. there were only 2 points in the game when i died, one point was against the org member who has guitar and can summon water creatures, and the other was buddy with black hair that used a gun type weapon. also not believeing i have even played or do own this game, you can go right ahead and ask anything spoiler or not and i will be able to tell you. hell you see ansem in the first couple hours of the game talking to diz. i can also tell you that roxas gameplay is limited to the first portion of the game about 4-5 hours getting through twilight town all of which is flashbacks on what happened in KH and KHcom.and after that you only play as sora...or king mickey depending on your luck when you die. but anyways go ahead and ask any gameplay question you want and i can tell you it. and someone else can back me up if they've play it. i wont let out any plot twisting spoiler either.

sorarocks

the only way u can breeze through kh is if you skip every side quest,colliseum match,optional bosses (ex.kurt zisa) and if u dont take the time to level up or synthesise items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back