• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

80+ Hours???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

okay that is total bull. im on proud mode and beat the game in 30 hours level 52 and am done the colleseum other then the new hades cup. and i dont have the ultima weapon which i dont intend on bethering with until the english version comes out. but still just saying people better not be getting super high hopes cause yeah 30 hours on proude mode. and i can take a webcam shot for those who dont believe it either tho its hard to prove its on proud mode but it is either way it was still and excellent game but still my hope for twice the length were shot down and now so are yours

Yazagi

are you talking about the kh2 game or the kh1?

becuase on kh1 i pass the game on 24 hours, also i loose some weight because of this hahaha

imasecretadmirer

i just hope your like, awesomely good at games, and that you managed to beat in a superhuman rate, cuz i really want to waste atleast 50 hours of my life on this game.

imasecretadmirer

Dr. Stoopid said:
I'll be damned if you're a completist - Cuz KH1 took me over 60 hours to finish.

yup, it took me a while to finish too, and to fully complete EVERYTHING in the game, i think i was fully done at around 100 hours or so:rolleyes:

Twilight_Kid

yeah, but i bet you rushed through the game.. or your superman. Lol. Did you complete every single little detail? play all the mini games, get every weapon for sora donald and goofy. and all the other things that might be in there, I dont know what is coz I havent played it.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
whaaa!...30 hours!...theres only one explanation..you rushed through the whole damn thing and didn't get everything!!!

chriselric

80 + hours in total stuff to do...like in Kingdom Hearts 1, I had like 85 hrs total playtime and im lvl 99 with all the dalmations and extra crap...that's what it means,

onyxrhapsody87

My guess is it would also depend on if you were familiar with KH's controls and battle system... I'm almost certain that if you play to see the story, you are going to be motivated to keep playing until you see the end...

OblivionSora

I have a great Reputation of getting stuck on a game.

Then I get really po ed at it, I throw my controller around kick the TV...

When ever I get stuck The gameplay hours get a lot higher.

I have about 140 hours on KH1 right now

I want 80+hours of gameplay so it will last longer.

Biggy

I finished KH1 in 53 hours and i didnt rush, got lvl 100 ultima/save the queen/king, all dalmations, everything but all treasures and trinities. i still dont understand how a game with bigger worlds, more worlds, mini games, and more holes in the story would take so little time...

★SoRa★

its tru the game was shorter than speculated but if you think about it the first time u played kh it took longer than after you beat it coz u knew what to do the second time...then agen i feel that kh2 is easier in terms of puzzles and is more battle nd minigame related...if you just skip all the cutscenes and all the minigames and other optional stuff you can easily beat the game in less than 30 hrs....also...if you die often that makes ur game longer -_- lloll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back